Customers Also Bought
- Use a USB cable to connect your cell phone with this cell phone charger
- Portable design, convenient for travelers and business user
- With the simple and practical design and high quality material, this cell phone battery charger is easy and durable to use and operate
- VDE 2 Pins plug can be used in anywhere
- As the green environment protection, this Travel AC Adapter Seat Charger does not produce the wastes while charging
- This is a NON-OEM product
- Compatible With: iPhone 4 3G 3GS
- The iPhone 4 3G 3GS USB Seat Charger holds your smart phone at a comfortable angle
- Featured high performance stable voltage, this iPhone 4 3G 3GS USB Seat Charger can charge your device quickly
- You can charge your battery with this iPhone 4 3G 3GS USB Seat Charger
- There is a USB slot which offers you to connect the charge to the cell phone with a USB cable
- This kind of cheap charger is really worthy to have; it will be your great helper
How to Use a Cell Phone Charger:
Cell phones have become an everyday device for many people. The use of a cell phone has gone beyond the ability to call. Some are fully functional mini-computers, with the ability to browse the Internet, store songs, pictures and access work data. Unfortunately, with new cell-phone technology comes a lower battery life for many phones. Most cell phones must be charged every day, otherwise the battery will die. Charging a cell phone is very simple.
- Check which kind of charger you are using. Some cell phones can be charged in a car and through the traditional outlet charger. Car chargers plug directly into the cigarette lighter of your vehicle, while outlet chargers will fit only into an extension cord or wall outlet
- Connect your cell phone to the charger. Plug your charger into either a wall outlet or cigarette lighter of your car, whichever applies. Connect the end connector into your phone. It will either plug into the side or bottom of your cell phone, depending on the make and model of your phone
- Ensure that it is charging. Your cell phone will either explicitly tell you it is charging on the home screen of your cell phone, or you will see a lightning symbol over the battery life notifier on the home screen of your cell phone
- Leave your phone charging until charging is complete. Your cell phone will either read "Charge complete" or the lightning symbol will be gone. This typically takes two to seven hours, depending on your cell phone and its previous charge level
Cell Phone Charger Types:
If you, like many people, rely heavily on your cell phone, you realize how important it is to have enough battery power to make your calls. Fortunately, companies have created so many different types of cell-phone chargers so that you can easily and conveniently charge your batteries. These chargers come in five basic varieties: wall chargers, car chargers, desktop chargers, emergency chargers and green chargers.
- Of all the types of cell-phone chargers, wall chargers are the most common. An AC wall adapter is included with your cell phone when you purchase it.
- Car chargers plug into the cigarette lighter outlet or accessory outlet in your vehicle, allowing you to charge your cell phone while you drive. Car chargers come in three varieties: fast chargers, rapid chargers and trickle chargers. All three types allow you to use your cell phone while the battery is charging. The primary difference is the speed of charge. Use fast chargers with caution. If you do not unplug your cell phone as soon as the battery is charged, the battery can overheat and become damaged
- Desktop chargers, also known as docking stations, contain a base with one or more slots to hold your cell phone or other electronic devices. These chargers typically connect to your computer with a USB cable. One drawback of desktop chargers is that you cannot use your cell phone while it is charging
- Emergency chargers generally require AAA batteries. They do not give enough power to charge your cell-phone battery completely, but you can get at least a half-hour of talk time in the event of an emergency
- Some companies have begun manufacturing green chargers. Numerous companies, such as ElectroHiFi and IST SideWinder, produce crank chargers that permit you to charge your cell phone by turning a crank. These chargers typically produce small amounts of power, enough to make an emergency call. Solio has a solar-powered charger that can also use USB ports or wall outlets if there is not enough sunlight. Nokia has created a bicycle charger that allows you to charge your cell phone as you pedal your bike
- 2 x Seat Charger
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.87||USD$ 4.44||USD$ 4.08||USD$ 3.77||USD$ 3.51|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?