Customers Also Bought
- This great mobile phone telescope is good for color reduction, which makes the high quality of photography
- The great telescope lens is designed to avoid image distortion due to unique lighting situations like low light or reflections of the sun
- This kind of telescope lens is a great solution for overcoming the poor zoom camera
- The 60X telescope lens can take a picture while fixing the telescope on back shell
- You can adjust the clear focus with the naked eye while using the telescope lens
- You can take pictures from a remote location to avoid detection with the powerful telescope lens
- This is a NON-OEM product
- This mobile phone telescope is a great solution for taking pictures from far distance
- The mobile phone telescope has a 60X magnification, which will work great
- Made of high quality material and fine workmanship, this kind of telescope lens is durable to use
- Designed being compact and portable, it's easy for you to carry and use this phone telescope
- With the telescope lens, you will be surprised with its attractive appearance and powerful function
How to Clean Reflector Telescope Mirrors:
Cleaning the mirror on your reflector telescope is a delicate operation. A reflector telescope mirror should only be cleaned if it is absolutely necessary. If you can see a reflection in the mirror, the mirror should not be cleaned. But if the mirror on your reflector telescope is so dirty that no reflection is visible in it, it will be necessary to clean the reflector telescope mirror. Great care should be taken due to the fragile nature of the reflector telescope mirror
- Remove loose dust from the mirror. This should be done with canned air to prevent the dust from scratching the surface of the mirror
- Rinse the mirror under warm water. Use only a gentle water stream. This will remove the dirt that isn't caked on
- Wipe the surface of a mirror with a heavily diluted dish detergent. Use a mild detergent and a very soft cloth. An eye glass chamois is particularly good for this because it is made to prevent scratches. This should remove the caked on dirt
- Rinse the mirror thoroughly with bottled water. Tap water may leave chemical deposits on the surface
- Prop the mirror up on its side to dry so that the water will run off. Make sure the mirror is completely dried before putting it back into the telescope
How to Use a Reflector Telescope:
If you have a reflector telescope, the cosmos is yours to explore. Techniques for viewing the galaxy using a reflector telescope run the gamut from very elementary to extremely complicated, but fortunately, getting started is very easy. Once you successfully use your telescope for casual exploration, the transition into more precise and complex viewing should be relatively easy
- Get to know your telescope by getting out all of your gear, including your telescope's owner's manual. Most important, familiarize yourself with the name and function of each individual eyepiece, knob, lock and lens
- Identify the eyepiece mount and practice changing different eyepieces in and out. Each telescope manufacturer uses a slightly different type of lock to lock the eyepieces in place, so you may need to refer to your owner's manual if it isn't obvious how your telescope's locking mechanism is designed to work
- Find the finder scope, which you will need to use to adjust your telescope just prior to using it. Take note of the locations of the screws that should be surrounding the finder scope; these are the screws you will use to align it
- Study your star charts. It's best to take them along with you when you go to view the stars, but because it will be dark, it won't be so easy to check them. You'll have to use a portable light source, and doing so will force your eyes out of adjustment to the darkness, making it difficult to view anything through the telescope for a few moments afterward. Familiarity with the star charts is important because you'll want to refer to your charts as little as possible when you're out in the field
- Find a dark, open clearing where the moon is visible to set up your telescope. Look for a place with no high trees or other obstructions to your view, and try to find the darkest place possible. The presence of any detectable outdoor or ambient lighting can make it difficult to clearly view the stars
- Set up the telescope, point it at the sky and remove the lens cap
- Put the weakest magnification eyepiece on the eyepiece mount and rotate the telescope until the moon comes into view. Make slight adjustments to the telescope position until the moon appears to be centered in the field of view
- Look through the finder scope. Adjust the screws surrounding the finder scope if necessary until the moon is perfectly centered on the crosshairs in the middle of the scope. The telescope is now aligned
- Explore the cosmos freely, referring to the star charts as necessary. When you want to get a closer look at something in the field of vision, lock the telescope into place and replace the eyepiece with one with a higher magnification
- 1 x Set of Mobile Phone Telescope
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.27||USD$ 10.25||USD$ 10.23||USD$ 10.20||USD$ 10.20|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.