Customers Also Bought
- All interface and ports of iPhone4 case is available for using directly
- The noctilucent makings will make your iPhone4 case splendent in the night or dark place
- The cool iPhone4 case is made of rubber material, so they are durable
- This iPhone4 case is comfortable to touch when you use your mobile phone
- The design of the cool iPhone4 case will show your fashion
- The iPhone4 case could prevent your cellphone from skidding perfectly
- It is Non-OEM product
- Material: Rubber
- Colour: multicolor
- Compatible with: iPhone4/4S
- The iPhone4 case will give you visual beauty and natural outlook
- Protective iPhone4 case could hold comprehensive protection
- The iPhone4 case is easy to install
- The pattern and design of the cool iPhone4 case are properly attractive
How to Replace an iPhone Back Cover
- The iPhone4/4S is one of the most popular cell phone devices available. One of its most popular features is its sleek design. The front features a wide front screen, which is perfect for taking pictures, displaying pictures, and showing video. And the back is a sleek, silver cover which helps the device look ultra modern. The only problem is the back cover often becomes dull and scratched up, which can devalue the phone. In order to maintain your iPhone4/4S's value and appearance, you may need to change the back cover
- Power off your iPhone4/4S and disconnect it from any power source
- Straighten the paperclip out. Push the paper clip into the SIM card hole, which is also the smallest hole, on the top of the iPhone4/4S. The SIM card will pop out. Remove the SIM card
- Flip the iPhone4/4S over to work on the back of it. On the back run a Flathead screwdriver, or other thin flat tool, in the crease between the bottom, black plastic cover and the silver back casing. Then slide off the black plastic cover
- Remove the three screws that are connecting the iPhone4/4S's silver backing with the mini Philips-head screwdriver. Set the screws to the side
- Run flat head screwdriver along both sides of the back of the case again to loosen the back of the case from the front. Be careful not to bend the back case when doing this
- Lift up the back case. You will notice a ribbon connecting the back case to the motherboard. Pop the ribbon up, carefully, with your flat head screwdriver
- Plug in the ribbon to your new back cover
- Place the back cover down, and screw in the three screws that held the old one in place
- Slide the black, plastic cover back on. Your iPhone4/4S is now restored
- 1 x iPhone4/4S Case
- 1 x Packing Box
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.86||USD$ 6.58||USD$ 5.30||USD$ 3.59|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.