Customers Also Bought
- This kind of AV cable has a good compatibility which is fit for most type of iPod
- Enjoy your video or photos through any TV or LCD monitor by this video cable
- Perfect for iPod photo, iPod video 30GB 60GB
- The AV Cable for iPod allows you to connect your iPod with your color screen
- Now you can view your pictures or slideshows with audio on your home television
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatible with: iPod
- White layer of durable material of the cable can make you use the cable for quite a long time
- Three silver-plated connector design can ensure to the max signal transfer
- You can put your DVDs to a more convenient location with this long lengths cable
- Three colors design of the connector can help you plug them in right place
- You can hear clear and sweet sound if you use this AV cable for iPod
How to Make an iPod Video Cable:
The iPod uses a special cable that lets video be played from it onto a television set. This cable sells for an exorbitant price. Making an iPod video cable yourself will cost very little except in terms of taking up some of your time. The procedure just requires a few parts that can be gotten from a hobby or electronics store and some tools found in most households. The iPod video cable you make will work identically to the expensive one sold commercially.
- Put the newspaper down on a work surface. Unscrew the covers off of the four-connector plug and the four-connector jack. Thread the two covers onto the eight-inch four-wire cable with the thinner part of each cover facing the other
- Strip the wires from both sides of the eight-inch four-wire cable using the wire strippers. Use the permanent ink pen to mark the three connectors that are together on the four-connector jack "Audio," "Gound" and "Video," starting from the left side
- Use the permanent ink pen to mark the connector hanging off at the left by itself on the four-connector plug "Ground." Mark both of the two tiny plugs at the center of the the four-connector plug "Audio." Mark the large video connector hanging at the bottom below the "Audio" plug as "Video."
- Solder the four-connector jack to the eight-inch four-wire cable as follows: the white wire to the left audio connector, the black wire to the ground, the green wire to the video connector and the red wire to the large right audio connector. Push the cover that is on the eight-inch four-wire cable and closest to the four-connector jack onto the jack and screw it down
- Solder the four-connector plug to the eight-inch four-wire cable as follows: the black wire to the ground, th green wire to the large video connector, a red and white wire to each of the two audio connectors. Push the cover that is on the eight-inch four-wire cable and closest to the four-connector plug onto the plug and screw it down
- Attach the iPod connector on the iPod video cable you have made to the iPod. Attach the video and two audio cables at the other end of the iPod video cable to the video and audio inputs of a TV set to watch what is on the iPod
How to Use a Video Cable:
Video cables receive signals from high-speed Internet service providers or satellite or cable TV companies. Video cables from service providers are F-type coaxial cables that carry audio and video transmissions. Multiple receivers can share signal input by using a video cable splitter. Many components have input and output jacks for cable connections, and most retailers stock video cables in various lengths to accommodate consumer needs.
- To connect a TV signal to the receiver, plug the center post of the cable connector into the "IN" jack on the receiver. Align the outer ring around the threads and turn clockwise until it's snug
- To run a VCR between the incoming TV signal and a television, run a video cable from the receiver to the VCR by connecting one end to the "OUT" jack on the receiver and the other end to the "IN" jack on the VCR. Connect another cable from the VCR "OUT" jack to the television input
- To connect an ISP cable to a computer, attach the incoming cable to the receiving jack on the cable modem, and connect the modem to a computer with an phone cord or Ethernet or USB cable
- 1 x AV Cable for iPod
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.63||USD$ 6.30||USD$ 6.00||USD$ 5.73||USD$ 5.49|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.