Customers Also Bought
- This kind of AV cable has a good compatibility which is fit for most type of iPod
- Enjoy your video or photos through any TV or LCD monitor by this video cable
- Perfect for iPod photo, iPod video 30GB 60GB
- The AV Cable for iPod allows you to connect your iPod with your color screen
- Now you can view your pictures or slideshows with audio on your home television
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatible with: iPod
- White layer of durable material of the cable can make you use the cable for quite a long time
- Three silver-plated connector design can ensure to the max signal transfer
- You can put your DVDs to a more convenient location with this long lengths cable
- Three colors design of the connector can help you plug them in right place
- You can hear clear and sweet sound if you use this AV cable for iPod
How to Make an iPod Video Cable:
The iPod uses a special cable that lets video be played from it onto a television set. This cable sells for an exorbitant price. Making an iPod video cable yourself will cost very little except in terms of taking up some of your time. The procedure just requires a few parts that can be gotten from a hobby or electronics store and some tools found in most households. The iPod video cable you make will work identically to the expensive one sold commercially.
- Put the newspaper down on a work surface. Unscrew the covers off of the four-connector plug and the four-connector jack. Thread the two covers onto the eight-inch four-wire cable with the thinner part of each cover facing the other
- Strip the wires from both sides of the eight-inch four-wire cable using the wire strippers. Use the permanent ink pen to mark the three connectors that are together on the four-connector jack "Audio," "Gound" and "Video," starting from the left side
- Use the permanent ink pen to mark the connector hanging off at the left by itself on the four-connector plug "Ground." Mark both of the two tiny plugs at the center of the the four-connector plug "Audio." Mark the large video connector hanging at the bottom below the "Audio" plug as "Video."
- Solder the four-connector jack to the eight-inch four-wire cable as follows: the white wire to the left audio connector, the black wire to the ground, the green wire to the video connector and the red wire to the large right audio connector. Push the cover that is on the eight-inch four-wire cable and closest to the four-connector jack onto the jack and screw it down
- Solder the four-connector plug to the eight-inch four-wire cable as follows: the black wire to the ground, th green wire to the large video connector, a red and white wire to each of the two audio connectors. Push the cover that is on the eight-inch four-wire cable and closest to the four-connector plug onto the plug and screw it down
- Attach the iPod connector on the iPod video cable you have made to the iPod. Attach the video and two audio cables at the other end of the iPod video cable to the video and audio inputs of a TV set to watch what is on the iPod
How to Use a Video Cable:
Video cables receive signals from high-speed Internet service providers or satellite or cable TV companies. Video cables from service providers are F-type coaxial cables that carry audio and video transmissions. Multiple receivers can share signal input by using a video cable splitter. Many components have input and output jacks for cable connections, and most retailers stock video cables in various lengths to accommodate consumer needs.
- To connect a TV signal to the receiver, plug the center post of the cable connector into the "IN" jack on the receiver. Align the outer ring around the threads and turn clockwise until it's snug
- To run a VCR between the incoming TV signal and a television, run a video cable from the receiver to the VCR by connecting one end to the "OUT" jack on the receiver and the other end to the "IN" jack on the VCR. Connect another cable from the VCR "OUT" jack to the television input
- To connect an ISP cable to a computer, attach the incoming cable to the receiving jack on the cable modem, and connect the modem to a computer with an phone cord or Ethernet or USB cable
- 1 x AV Cable for iPod
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.63||USD$ 6.30||USD$ 6.00||USD$ 5.73||USD$ 5.49|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.