Customers Also Bought
- Charge your iPod anywhere with this combo charger
- Compact charger can be used in the car & at home
- iPhone 3GS Car Home Charger fits both standard and auxiliary car power outlets
- Built-in charging circuitry protects your car against back-flow current and your iPod from excessive electrical loads
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatible with iPod iPhone / iPhone 3G 3GS
- White high-impact plastic
- LED power indicator
- Input: DC 12V
- Output: DC 5.0V±5%
- Size: 90 x 36 x 32mm/3.6 x 1.4 x 1.2in(L x W x H)
- This AC Adapter Car Home Charger for iPod iPhone 3G 3GS is a good kit for you when you are traveling
- Charge your iPod anywhere with this combo charger, allows you charging in the car, work or when traveling
- Compact iPod Car Home Charger can be used in the car & at home, easy to operate, compact size, durable for long time using
Cell Phone Battery Storage Tips:
- Let your battery run down to about 40% charge. Lithium ion batteries are used in the most recent crop of cell phones and they depreciate quicker when stored at full charge
- Store your battery in an airtight container or bag. This will keep out moisture that may damage or otherwise reduce the life of your battery
- Store your battery in the refrigerator. A cool place provides optimal storage for cell phone batteries
- When you are ready to use your stored battery, leave it outside the refrigerator for an hour before using. Cell phone batteries cannot operate at refrigerated temperatures
- Clean the battery contacts on the battery and on the phone with rubbing alcohol. This permits maximum energy transfer between the battery and your phone
- Extend the life of your cell phone battery by not overcharging it and not waiting until the battery dies to charge it
- Avoid charging cell phone batteries for more than eight hours at a time
- 1 x AC Adapter Car Home Charger for iPod iPhone 3G 3GS
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.45||USD$ 6.98||USD$ 6.56||USD$ 6.19||USD$ 5.86|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How do I use my smart charger in the car?
Since our smart chargers run on 12V DC, you can use them in the car provided that you have a cigarette lighter adapter. Make sure that your vehicle is supplying 13.8V or below. Some trucks may have 24V. Just plug the charger cord into the cigarette lighter and charger to begin charging and check the lights on the charger and power cord are on indicating power. Caution: never plug in the charger or operate your charger while you are starting your vehicle.
- Should i leave my car charger plugged in??
1. Yes, there should be a bend in the wire. That is normal in many fuses in cars. Depending on the type of fuse that your car uses, the bend is most likely put in their to go along with the width and composition of the metal in order to "break" and open the circuit when too much is forced through the fuse.
2. As for the car charger not working it could be a connection problem with the power socket in the car. Does the cigarette lighter heat up when you push it in? You can always unplug the car battery and then clean out the inside of the socket with rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball.
- How long does a travel car charger take to charge a car?
It's all in the amps rating. Your typical travel charger is rated 2-5 amps, so figure between 5-18 hours to charge your battery via one of those little things.