Customers Also Bought
- Brand new LCD display screen for Apple iPod nano 2 Gen
- Sturdy construction and nice craft
- Replace your broken, damaged, cracked, or any unusable LCD display screen on iPod Nano 2nd Gen
- Each item has been tested to ensure its quality
- Perfectly help replace the iPod replacement screen, best choice for you
- This iPod display screen is a non-OEM product
- Compatible with: iPod nano 2 Gen
- Size: 35 x 33 x 3mm / 1.4 x 1.3 x 0.1in (L x W x H)
- This iPod LCD display screen will match with your iPod. Best choice for you
- This cell phone display screen is made of high quality material that ensures durability
Size in Detail:
How do I Fix a Cell Phone Display Screen on a Boost i885:
- Power the phone off by holding down the "End" button until the screen goes dark
- Turn the phone over to the back. Press the release hatch button at the top of the phone to the right to pop off the back cover
- Use your fingernail to pop up the battery and remove it. This is considered performing a soft reset. Inspect the phone for any damage such as a loose SIM card, liquid inside the phone or broken pieces. If you see any damage, the phone must be replaced either by insurance or out of pocket
- Reinsert the battery and place on the back cover. Power the phone on by pressing the power key which is the one with the red phone, also known as the "End" button for several seconds until the phone lights up. If the screen still is not visible, plug the charger into the charging port. This sometimes reconnects the screen display
- Press the "Ok" button in the center of the navigation pad to bring up the menu options. Select the "Settings" icon if you are able to see it with the charger connected to the phone. If you cannot see the screen still, then press the "9" key and then press "Ok."
- Click on "Reset all" or press "2" and then "OK." The phone will then power itself off and back on again completing the master reset, also known as a hard reset. Remember, this erases any information saved to the phone such as contacts, text messages, ringtones and pictures. It also clears up any software and sometimes hardware issues, and can make the display screen active. If the screen fails to come back up, check with your cell provider for any warranty or insurance information
How to Replace i530 Display:
- Hold down the phone's power button, and wait for it power down. Close the flip screen, and place the phone face down on a flat surface. Press firmly on the phone's back cover, and slide it down to remove it from the device. Remove the small, battery pack from its compartment inside the phone
- Remove the small Phillips-head screws fastening the phone's back casing in place. Insert a thin, flat-head screwdriver into the crease along the outside edge of the phone. Work your way around the entire phone until the back casing is separated. Remove the back casing to reveal the main internal circuit board
- Disconnect the visible ribbon cable from the exposed side of the circuit board. Insert a thin, flat-head screwdriver into the gap separating the circuit board from the thermal pad on the opposite side of the board. Gently pry the circuit board from the thermal pad to disconnect the circuit board from its main power connector
- Flip the circuit board over, and disconnect the LCD ribbon cable from the board. Remove the circuit board from the phone. Flip the phone over, and open the flip screen. Use your flat-head screwdriver to pry plastic cover from the front side of the phone
- Remove the tiny Phillips-head screws fastening the LCD screen in place. Carefully lift the LCD screen out of the phone, and set it aside. Repeat this procedure in reverse to install the new screen, and reassemble the phone
- 1 x LCD Display Screen for iPod nano 2 Gen
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.50||USD$ 7.07||USD$ 6.68||USD$ 6.34||USD$ 6.03|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.