Customers Also Bought
- Frequency Response: 100Hz~15000Hz
- Separation: >=30dB
- Operating Current: 35mA+/-3mA
- Transmission Range: EU:87.6MHz~107.9MHz (Interval 0.1MHz); US:88.1-107.9MHz(Interval 0.1MHz); JP:76.0-90.0MHz(Interval 0.1MHz)
- Compatible with: iPod nano 5th Gen
- Size: 26 x 40 x 6.5mm / 1.02 x 1.57 x 0.26in(Dia. x W x H)
- The iPod Transmitter range of up to 10 meters
- With charging socket for iPod at the bottom
- Connect the FM transmitter to iPod, the iPod Transmitter will be shown on the iPod's screen
- Tune into an unused (blank) frequency channel of the receiver and adjust the volume of the receiver
- Press '+' or '-' button to adjust frequency of the FM Transmitter according to the FM Transmitter receiver
- The Best FM Transmitter will automatically save the last frequency when you disconnect it
- When connecting the FM transmitter to iPod, you can charge iPod with an iPod travel charger or car charger connected to the socket of the FM transmitter
- This is a non-OEM product
- The iPod Transmitter attaches to the port at the bottom of your iPod and allows you to broadcast audio from your iPod at the FM frequency of your choice
- You can use the Best FM Transmitter to broadcast sound through any stereo that has an FM tuner
- When connecting the FM transmitter to iPod nano, you can charge iPod with an iPod travel charger or car charger connected to the socket of the Best FM Transmitter
- The FM Transmitter delivers crisp and clean audio performance for an unsurpassed listening experience in your car. Don't miss it
Tips on Using FM Transmitters with Your MP3 Player:
- Combine charger and transmitters. Some FM transmitters will replace a car charger for your MP3 player. Using one of these combination transmitters help reduce the number of MP3 accessories floating around in your glove box
- Multiple bands increase your options. Wireless FM transmitters will sometimes transmit on only one FM frequency band. An all-channel FM transmitter will let you easily find an unused frequency, so you're not stuck with just one channel
- Set a moderate volume. It's usually easier to change your car's volume controls than the MP3's. So, before you use the FM transmitter, set a moderate volume on the MP3 player. This will provide good volume control
- Minimize transmitter distance. FM transmitters have a limited range. You may want the transmitter to be within 10 feet of the radio you'll be using
- Check player compatibility. Most radios can receive FM signals, but not all FM transmitters are compatible with any MP3 player. Usually, you can find compatible model numbers in the transmitter description. All portable MP3 players use 3.5 mm audio jacks for headphones. So, a transmitter that connects through the audio jack will work with most players
- 1 x 10m Digital Pll 100Hz- 15000Hz FM Transmitter for iPod nano 5th Gen
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 35.01||USD$ 34.30||USD$ 33.58||USD$ 32.63||USD$ 32.63|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?