Customers Also Bought
- Made of high-quality material
- The front side is as shown in the picture Delicate replacement part for your broken Apple ipod
- Fully and thoroughly tested
- Requires advanced mechanical aptitude & installation tools
- Perfect to replace the cracked, scratched or damaged click wheel of ipod photo 20GB 40GB
- Taking the parts away is not easy. Please consider whether you can do it
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatible with: iPod photo
- Clear click wheel allows easy navigation
How to Repair an iPod Click Wheel Flex Flat Cable?
- When your iPod click wheel starts to malfunction, a software update or restoration may help.
- iPod including the Classic and Nano lines, utilizes a click wheel on the front beneath the screen that you use to navigate the device. If you are experiencing difficulty with your click wheel's response, it could stop you from accessing your movies, music and games. iPod clickwheel issues are not uncommon, and Apple has a few troubleshooting solutions
- Slide the hold switch to hold, then off. Set the iPod down on a table or flat surface. Hold down the menu and center buttons on the click wheel simultaneously and wait for the Apple logo to appear
- Connect your iPod to your computer or into a wall outlet and repeat Step 1. If there is still no response and you are plugged into your computer, move the USB or FireWire cable to a different port and try again
- Restart your computer, then launch iTunes. If a message opens asking if you'd like to update to the latest version of iTunes, select "Okay."
- Click on your iPod under "Devices" on the left side of the screen, then select "Check for Update." Click "Yes" if there is an update available and allow iTunes to update your iPod, then try Step 1 again. If there is no response, move to Step 5
- Click on your iPod under "Devices" again, then select "Restore." Select the option to restore with the latest version of the iPod software. Wait for the restoration to finish, then eject your iPod from iTunes and attempt to use the click wheel. If you are still experiencing difficulties, make an appointment with your local Apple store
- 1 x Click Touch Wheel for iPod photo
- 2 x Repair Opening Pry Tools
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.76||USD$ 9.40||USD$ 9.04||USD$ 8.57|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.