Customers Also Bought
- Cool and cute mickey mouse speaker
- Best gift choice to send or receive
- You can share the beautiful sound with your friends or family together
- Small and lightweight that you can take it in your pocket be more convenient
- Stylish and creative style design never let you slow down as a trendy
- Enjoy your iPod music without headsets or large wires external speakers
- High quality transducers provides full rich frequency response from the lowest bass to the highest highs
- Power Output: RMS 1.5W THD+N1%
- Frenquency Response: 50Hz-20KHz
- Input: DC 5V 500mA
- Built-in Battery: 3.7V lithium-ion
- SNR: >90dB
- Material: Pure ABS
- Cable Length: 710mm / 1.6in
- Size: 57 x 40mm / 2.2 x 1.6in(L x Dia.)
- Its portable design makes it easy to take it with you wherever you go
- Connected to your computer, you will experience the quality sound
- Provides a convenient and stylish speaker for your iPod, PC, MP3 and MP4
- High quality transducers provides full rich frequency response
- It was specifically designed to expand and enhance your enjoyment of the music stored on your device
About iPod Speakers:
- As the digital format outpaces the CD as the most available music format, users are seeking new and easier ways to make personal music players, such as Apple's iPod, less, well, persona--more and more options are available for making the iPod a pocket-sized stereo system, from traditional stereos adding an iPod docking station, to speakers created and tailored specifically for the Apple product
- iPod speakers connect to all varieties of iPods (and occasionally some other, similar MP3 players) in order to play music in the open air rather than strictly through headphones
- This allows music to be shared with others in a room, and lowers the risk of hearing damage from headphones
- iPod speaker systems vary from docking stations to portable plug-in speakers that attach via headphone jacks
- Available in various sizes, iPod speakers may be similar to a traditional shelf system, or small and durable for maximum portability
- Other models are even waterproof for use in the shower
- As iPods have become increasingly popular, more and more stores have begun to carry iPod speakers and docking systems rather than traditional CD stereo systems
- IPods can also be connected to TVs or traditional stereos using inexpensive patch cables or A/V cables
- 1 x Mickey Mouse USB Speaker for iPod PC MP3 MP4
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Audio Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.02||USD$ 7.68||USD$ 7.37||USD$ 7.08||USD$ 6.81|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How to eliminate speaker noise caused by cell phones?
Keep your phone off of your desk while the speakers are on or move the phone away from the speakers while they are on until you find the distance needed to stop the interference. In your car, just keep the phone away from the radio. Put it on the seat or on your lap. It's all in the distance,there is no way to stop the interference.
- What's the difference between car speakers and home speakers? Can car speaker drivers be used at home?
Well, car speakers sound better, simply because they have less air to move inside your car, then say your living room. You should be able to use car speakers in your home theater, that you will need to have a speakerbox and match the impendance or else. Its no use to have one in your house. But you can design them to be used at home. It should sound the same if not better. I said before, that your car has a lot less air then your living room causing the subwoofer to sound amazing in your car, and sometimes crappy in your living room.
- How do I install an internal speaker on my desktop computer?
Just about every motherboard should have a speaker socket somewhere.
If there's no place to plug it in, you're out of luck, although you can plug speakers into the external speaker jacks (which I assume the PC has). Most computers use the internal speaker for error beeps during a boot, but if the motherboard has no provision for an internal speaker, either it doesn't beep when something goes wrong, or presumably it beeps through the external speakers.