Customers Also Bought
- The plastic iPod Back Case features the Kitty pattern appearance, with cross pattern rhinestone
- iPod Back Case Protectis the back your iPod touch from scratch, bump, fingerprints and other daily damage
- Dust resistant and it keeps dust from absorbing on the case for much static charge
- The iPod Back Case is made of durable hard plastic material and it keeps your iPod touch safe and protected in style
- iPod Back Cover is friendly and handy design to access all buttons and connection
- Simple look and made your iPod touch more beautiful
- This is a non-OEM product
- Material: Plastic
- Compatible with: iPod touch 4th Gen
- Size: 6 x 11 x 0.6cm/2.36 x 4.33 x 0.24in(L x W x H)
- The iPod Rhinestone Case is made of durable hard plastic material and it keeps your iPod touch safe and protected in style
- Plastic back case is friendly and handy design to access all buttons and connection, very useful and handy
- The plastic back case features the pretty pattern appearance, with starry rhinestone, makes your ipod more elegant
- iPod Rhinestone Case can provide comprehensive protection to the back of your iPod touch 4th gen
- Arrow & Heart Pattern rhinestone appearance can highlight your iPod touch 4th's beauty well
How to Choose a Good iPod Case:
- Vinyl and leather cases are popular these days. They range from monochromatic to multicolor patterns. They provide some drop protection. Scratch protection is not very good unless they have a clear window and lining to protect the screen. These cases go with fashion statement
- Silicon cases come in a variety of sizes, textures, shapes and colors. The best ones are tough. The low quality ones tear easily and often do not fit well the iPod like their better siblings. It is worth paying more for quality. However, they do not offer much shock protection from that head-bump into the brick wall
- Hard cases are usually made of aluminum, titanium or plastic. They range from low to good than to superior quality. The aluminum and titanium cases offer better protection than the plastic. Nevertheless, some plastic cases are exceptionally strong and shock resistant. The key to good protection is how the case fastens. The aluminum case is useless if the latch won't lock properly
- One last thing: no matter what kind of case you choose, make sure access to the headphone jack, docking port, lock button, etc. is unblocked without removing the iPod from the case
How to Replace an iPhone Back Cover:
Apple's iPhone is one of the most popular cell phone devices available. One of its most popular features is its sleek design. The front features a wide front screen, which is perfect for taking pictures, displaying pictures, and showing video. And the back is a sleek, silver cover which helps the device look ultra modern. The only problem is the back cover often becomes dull and scratched up, which can devalue the phone. In order to maintain your iPhone's value and appearance, you may need to change the back cover.
- Power off your iPhone and disconnect it from any power source
- Straighten the paperclip out. Push the paper clip into the SIM card hole, which is also the smallest hole, on the top of the iPhone. The SIM card will pop out. Remove the SIM card
- Flip the iPhone over to work on the back of it. On the back run Flathead screwdriver, or other thin flat tool, in the crease between the bottom, black plastic cover and the silver back casing. Then slide off the black plastic cover
- Remove the three screws that are connecting the iPhone's silver backing with the mini Philips-head screwdriver. Set the screws to the side
- Run the flat head screwdriver along both sides of the back of the case again to loosen the back of the case from the front. Be careful not to bend the back case when doing this
- Lift up the back case. You will notice a ribbon connecting the back case to the motherboard. Pop the ribbon up, carefully, with your flat head screwdriver
- Plug in the ribbon to your new back cover
- Place the back cover down, and screw in the three screws that held the old one in place
- 1 x Lovely Arrow & Heart Pattern Rhinestone Hard Plastic Back Case Cover for iPod touch 4th Gen
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.70||USD$ 4.53||USD$ 4.35||USD$ 4.12|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?