Customers Also Bought
- Use the connector to USB cable to charge and sync your iPod
- This USB cable connects your iPod directly or through a dock to your computer's USB port for efficient syncing and charging
- The iPod USB Cable adapter for convenient charging from a wall outlet
- The Data & Charger Cable is compatible for all iPod models except iPod shuffle
- Extra USB Cable for charging and syncing your iPod to your PC
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatible with: iPod
- Size: 154 x 25 x 7mm/6.1 x 1.0 x 0.3in(L x W x H)
- The Durable Data and Charger USB Cable for iPod offers convenient charging and high-speed data transfer for quickly loading an entire music library onto an iPod
- Smart sized Extra USB Cable is convenient to carry when you are traveling, it is designed for charging and syncing your iPod to your PC
- This USB connector connects your iPod directly or through a dock to your computer's USB port for efficient syncing and charging or to the USB power adapter for convenient charging from a wall outlet
- A connector to your iPod is proveded to charge and sync your device, it offers convenient charging and high-speed data transfer for quickly loading an entire music library onto an iPod
Size in detail:
How to Use a USB Data Transfer Cable:
- Start both computers. Be sure the operating system is running fine on each computer.
- Attach the USB cable to a USB port on your new computer. The operating system will recognize the type of cable that has been attached.
- Install the software from the CD when prompted. If your new computer is running Windows Vista, you will not need to install the transfer software on the new machine since it comes prepackaged with data transfer applications. Older versions of Windows, however, will require updates.
- Install the software from the CD on your old computer if it is running any version of Windows older than Vista.
- Attach the USB data transfer cable to your old computer.
- Follow the prompts that appear. They will guide you through the specific details of deciding which data you want to transfer from your old computer to your new computer.
- Allow time for the transfer to complete
How to Make a USB Cable for an iPod:
- Cut one of the connectors off a standard USB cable. Cut off the fatter connector, the one that does not connect to the computer. Use scissors to cut the connector off the cable.
- Cut the connector that connects to the iPod on the broken iPod USB cable. This connector is the end of the iPod USB that connects directly to the iPod, not to the computer. Leave about one inch of cable connected to the connector.
- Strip one inch of the plastic covering from the standard USB cable with a wire stripper or with the scissors. Be careful not to cut the cable wires. Strip the plastic off. Inside the cable, you'll find five wires: black, red, white, green and unprotected.
- Strip one inch of cable from the iPod connector you cut off the broken iPod USB cable in the same fashion that you stripped the standard USB cable.
- Strip half an inch off each of the four protected wires found inside of both the standard USB cable and the iPod connector from the broken iPod USB cable. Strip the wires in the same fashion that you stripped the connector and the standard USB cable.
- Wrap the wires from the iPod connector to the wires from the standard USB cable. Each color should match. Wrap the red wire with the matching red wire, the green wire with the matching green wire. Continue until all the wires are wrapped together. To wrap the wires, pinch the two wires together and twist them in a clockwise direction.
- Cover each wire with a strip of electrical tape. None of the wires should touch each other when power is surging through the cable.
- Cover all of the wires together with a strip of electrical tape to ensure the wires are no longer exposed.
- Plug the USB cable to the computer. Plug the other end to the iPod using the iPod connector. The iPod should be charging and sync with iTunes on the computer.
- 1 x Durable Data and Charger USB Cable for iPod
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.29||USD$ 4.94||USD$ 4.63||USD$ 4.36||USD$ 4.12|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.