Customers Also Bought
- This day and night camera has focus which enables you to get the best of pictures and its waterproof so can be used outside
- CCTV IR camera will automatically switch from full colour to Infra Red depending upon the light conditions
- You can either run it from the supplied mains power supply (recommend for 24/7 viewing), or use one of our 12V rechargeable lithium-ion batteries for a completely wire-free solution
- This camera has either a wired or wireless connection to your viewing device, a TV, VCR or PC/Laptop. All the leads are of course included
- Compact wireless camera receiver with infrared night vision
- Fully waterproof IR camera is suitable for outdoor use
- 380TV lines sharp picture display
- Transmission at 30 frames per second
- 30 IR LEDs for clear night vision up to 10m
- Lightweight 2.4GHz wireless audio video receiver
- 50m unobstructed, 25m obstructed wireless range
- Expand system with 3 more 2.4GHz wireless cameras
- Please make sure you have a video input on your PC/Laptop
- High quality, A grade colour CMOS sensor for crisp, clear images
- 0 LUX rating-clear picture even in complete darkness
- Weatherproof with sturdy alloyed shell for outdoor use
- Adjustable focus to meet your different needs
- Can be connected direct to a TV, VCR, DVR or a PC with a video input
- Horizontal Definition: 380TV Line
- Receivable Frequency: 2.4GHz
- 30 Built-in Infra-Red LEDs: Colour Daytime Video, Black & White Night-vision
- Long Transmission Range: Up to 50m with a clear line of sight
- Easy to Install: Wall/ceiling mountable
- 30 IR LEDs camera and lightweight 2.4GHz wireless audio video receiver set
- This wireless camera receiver set has infrared night vision function
- The CCTV IR camera comes with 30 IR LEDs for clear night vision
- Waterproof IR camera is suitable for outdoor use and easy to install
- The built in transmitter has a range of up to 50m, and it can keep your home or office safe
How Does a Wireless Security Camera Work?
- Components of a Wireless Security Camera
- A wireless security camera relies on communication between video transmitters and receivers. Most new digital-video cameras come with a built-in wireless feature that allows the cameras to connect to a computer or the device being used to receive the signal. The receiver must also maintain a wireless connection to a monitor or time-lapse recorder in order for the wireless security camera to capture the feed going into the receiver
- Wireless Security Camera Frequencies
- The communication between camera and receiver takes place at a frequency specific to both devices. Most wireless devices, cameras in this case, allow you to select from only four frequencies. Frequency limitations usually limit you to four cameras per location at a given frequency
- Powering Your Wireless Security Camera
- While the video signal that transfers the signal from the camera to the receiver and monitor is wireless, each of the devices (camera, receiver and monitor) still needs a power source. At this point, a totally "wireless" security camera setup is not available. Security cameras must be set up near electrical outlets
How to Use Wireless Camera Receivers:
- A wireless camera receiver receives all video input from your wireless video camera and allows you to view the video from your computer or TV monitor. Before you can use the wireless camera receiver, however, you have to make sure that the wireless camera as well as the receiver itself is properly installed and configured
- Connect the wireless camera receiver into a USB port in your computer. When the computer recognizes the device, you will be asked to insert the installation disc that comes with the device. Do so and follow the installation instructions on your screen to install the wireless camera receiver device driver. Reboot the computer
- Check if the driver was installed correctly. Click "Start" and type "device manager" in the search box. Click "Device Manager" among the list of options that appear
- Click the arrow button beside "Sound, video and game controllers" and see if the name of the wireless camera receiver you just installed is included in the list. If it is not included or if the name has a yellow question mark beside it, you will need to uninstall the driver and repeat the driver installation
- Run the wireless camera receiver software to start seeing the video inputs in your computer
- 1 x Wireless CCTV Security Camera
- 1 x 4 Channel 2.4GHz Wireless Receiver
- 2 x 1.2 metre Mains Power Adapters for Receiver and Camera
- 1 x English Step-by-Step Setup Instructions
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 72.32||USD$ 68.67||USD$ 65.02||USD$ 60.16|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.