Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/3 inch sony super HAD CCD
- Effective Pixels: PAL:752(H) x 582(V) NTSC:768(H) x 494(V)
- Signal System: PAL/NTSC
- Horizontal Resolution: 540TV Lines
- Min.Illumination: 0.5LUX(IR on:0Lux)
- S/N Ratio: more than 48dB
- Shutter Speed: 1/50 (1/60) -1/10,000(s)
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p75 ohm
- Pwer Requirement: DC12V 170mA(IR ON:1070mA)
- CS Mount Lens: 6mm
- Casing: aluminum alloy
- IR Lamps Wavelength: 850nm
- IR Distance: 30M
- IR Leds: 36PCS
- LED Switch: night/day opening/turn off
- 1/3 inch Sony Super HAD CCD Chip IR Waterproof Camera
- 540TV Lines, 6mm Lens, 36PCS LEDs, IR Distance 30M
- Min.Illumination 0.5LUX, Day/Night Vision, Aluminum Alloy Casing
How to Set Up a Camera:
- Decide if you want an indoor or outdoor system. Indoor cameras are not weather tight and should not be exposed to extreme temperatures or moisture. Outdoor cameras are built in a protective shell
- Choose a wired or wireless connection. A wireless system is much easy to install with no limitations on the distance between the devices and the monitor. The only issue with wireless connections is the possibility of signal interference. A wired connection will require more work, but you won't have to deal with signal interference
- Determine camera position. It is important to place your camera in a position that will display the entire area you wish to view. Decide whether you want your camera visible or hidden. If you choose to set up a wired camera system, hiding your device and wiring will be more challenging.
- Drill holes in preparation for bracket mounting. If you are setting up more than one camera, make sure you allow enough distance in between. Test your camera or cameras by turning them on and placing them in position. View the coverage area and decide on where to drill your holes. If you are using a wired system, make sure the camera cables are long enough to connect your camera to your monitor
- Attach brackets. Regardless of whether your camera is on the ground or on a wall, you will need to use brackets to securely position your camera. Use the screwdriver and make sure your brackets are tight and stable enough to hold your camera
- Mount your camera. Attach your camera to the brackets. Make sure everything is secure. Remember, if you are setting up an outdoor system, your camera will be exposed to extreme weather conditions
- Select a location for your monitor. Place your monitor in the location where you spend the most time. The surveillance camera is useless if you can't keep an eye on it
- If you are using a wireless system, you are finished. If you are using a wired system, you will now have to run a cable from each camera to your monitor. Cables can run along door and floor edges or under a carpet. Use electrical tape or a staple gun to secure your wires. If your monitor does not have multiple plugs for your camera cables, you need to purchase a multiplexer. Plug your camera cables into the multiplexer and plug the multiplexer into the monitor
- 1 x 1/3 inch sony super HAD CCD 540TVL waterproof IR Camera
- 1 x Bracket
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 50.75||USD$ 49.15||USD$ 47.54||USD$ 45.41|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.