Customers Also Bought
- Focal Length: 25mm
- Aperture: 1.2
- Iris Operation: Fixed
- Focus Operation: Fixed
- Image Format: 1/3 inch
- Angle of View: 76°16′
- Minimum Object Distance: 0.2m
- Maximum Diameter: 30mm/1.2in
- Overall Length: 30mm/1.2in
- The built-in lens hood protects your lens from dust and moisture
- Understanding the difference between lenses will help you get the best shot
- This fixed IR lens offers a fast aperture, is an excellent lens for people who prefer a fixed focal length
- The camera fixed lens boasts a traditional Gauss-type optical design that delivers a sharp performance even when wide open
- As a result, the fixed IR lens provides an image that's extremely close to how your eye perceives a subject, making it excellent for portraits and images that require a natural depth of field
- The fixed IR lens boasts a traditional Gauss-type optical design that delivers a sharp performance even when wide open
- As a result, the lens provides an image that's extremely close to how your eye perceives a subject, making it excellent for portraits and images that require a natural depth of field
Size in Detail:
How to Use an Infrared Camera Lens:
- Point a TV or VCR remote at your camera and push a button on it. If you see the infrared beam through the viewfinder, then you can use your camera to shoot in infrared with the proper lens.
- Buy an infrared lens for your camera. The choices vary depending on the amount of wavelength light the lens filters out.
- Use your LCD viewfinder to see your subject. You can purchase a screen hood and magnifier to help you see the viewfinder during bright light.
- Adjust your shutter speed. You need to play with this to see what is going to work, depending on what you're shooting. Try 1/15 and 1/8 for starters.
- Prepare yourself for a surreal experience. Some plants and animals glow. People's eyes can look bizarre.
- Use photo editing software, such as Adobe Photoshop, to balance out the color tones or grayscale your photos
How to Clean Digital Camera Lenses:
- Sharp pictures from a digital camera depend on a spotless lens. All digital camera lenses are made of precision-ground glass with a protective coating over the surface. But that coating can still get dirty, and it will not stop grains of sand or grit from scratching the glass unless you take care to clean the lens properly.
- Inspect the lens surface for fingerprints, grime, dirt and grit or sand. Turning the lens at an angle to reflect the light will help you spot grime that might not immediately be visible.
- 2Blow any particles, such as sand or grit, gently off the lens with the compressed air before attempting to wipe it. Rubbing a lens with grit is an invitation to disaster, as the lens is likely to become scratched and ruined.
- 3Pour a small amount of lens-cleaning solution on a lens paper or clean, lint-free cloth, and gently wipe the surface of the lens in a circular motion.
- 4Allow the cleaning solution to evaporate, rather than attempting to dry the lens by continuing to wipe it. This minimizes the risk of scratching.
- 1 x 1/3 Inch 25mm F1.2 Vidicon Fixed IR Lens
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.22||USD$ 10.95||USD$ 10.67||USD$ 10.31|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.