Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Iron Golf Club Features Features Built-in extreme weighting technology helps maximize center of gravity, producing shots that come off the club face with extreme velocity
Fault tolerance and high stability is the advantages of it
Slightly larger head size increases effective hitting area
Internal weighting system gives club more stability on mis-hits
Removable weighting system allows you to change your launch angles from high to low and set up for a neutral, fade, or draw trajectory
Good choice for the beginners
Packaging Package Included 1 x Iron Golf Club
- Slightly larger head size increases effective hitting area
- Built-in extreme weighting technology helps maximize center of gravity, producing shots that come off the club face with extreme velocity
- Fault tolerance and high stability is the advantages of it
- Internal weighting system gives club more stability on mis-hits
- Removable weighting system allows you to change your launch angles from high to low and set up for a neutral, fade, or draw trajectory
- Good choice for the beginners
- Sport #7 Traning Men Iron Golf Club
How to Re-grip a Golf Club:
- Pull off the old grip. Use a utility knife to cut it off if necessary. Scrape off tape fragments with your fingers or a utility knife
- Put solvent on a rag and clean the shaft where the grip and tape used to be, then let the shaft dry for a minute
- Put the middle of the shaft in a vise shaft holder - a special vise adapter that is capable of holding a thin rod like a golf club. These can generally be found wherever vises are sold. Put this adapter, with your club secured inside, into the vise. Tighten the vise for a strong hold
- Measure where the new grip will fit: Take the new grip in one hand and hold it alongside the bare shaft of the golf club. Align the butt of the grip with the end of the shaft. With the other hand, make a pencil mark on the shaft where the opposite side of the grip ends ' down toward the head of the club
- Strip a piece of double-sided tape from the roll (Scotch tape works fine) and place one end at your pencil mark. Gently smooth down the length as you stick the tape along the shaft to its butt end
- Trim the tape off the roll at the shaft's end, then carefully wrap your piece around the shaft, overlapping the tape's width as necessary
- Take the new grip (it will be a pliable, rubbery piece of tubing) and plug one end by placing a golf tee in the little hole at its butt. Now, pour some solvent inside the grip. (Window cleaner works well as a solvent.) Its purpose is to take the tackiness off the tape without dissolving it
- Place a finger or thumb over the open end of the grip, leave the tee-plug at the bottom, and shake the entire grip. This allows the solvent to spread throughout the interior of the grip
- Spray or pour additional solvent onto the taped portion of the shaft
- Pull the golf tee out of the end of the grip, then slide the grip onto the shaft, over the tape. The longer you wait, the harder it will be to slide the grip on. If it's hard to slide it on, use more solvent, either inside the grip or on the tape
- Remove the club from the vise shaft holder and vise
- Hold the club as if you were hitting a shot. Adjust the grip gently so that it's straight on the club, making sure any pattern on the grip is not twisted around the shaft
- Work your hands up and down the golf shaft, pressing the grip firmly against the club to seat the adhesive
- Let the grip dry for about 10 hours before using
- 1 x Iron Golf Club
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 71.69||USD$ 70.28||USD$ 68.87||USD$ 66.99||USD$ 66.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.