- Special 1-button design of this single breasted jacket suit creates an eye-catching visual effect
- The comfortable men jacket suit has cool appeal and instant style
- This men jacket suit offers front pockets, 1-button front closure
- This soft and comfortable jacket suit is perfect for important occasions
- Made of high quality material, durable and comfortable
- This men suit will surely make you stand out from the crowd
- Conveniently, its range spans work, business, evening, and other activities
- This men suit is customized for mature men
- You'll look sharp as you dash off to work in this single breasted jacket suit
- Coating Material: Polyester & Cotton
- Lining Material: Acrylic
- Color: Black
- Single breasted design, the 1-button front closure and front flap pockets complete the classic styling
- Perfect design creates an eye-catching visual effect and you can catch everyone's eyes when you go outside
- Made of high quality material, so this men jacket suit is very comfortable to wear and touch
- The comfortable jacket suit has cool appeal and instant style, its range spans work, business, evening, and other activities
- This men suit is customized for mature men, you'll look sharp as you dash off to work in this single breasted jacket suit
- This soft and comfortable jacket suit is perfect for important occasions and unique design makes you wear nice and cool
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Design A Men's Suit Jacket?
There are many features of a man's suit jacket that you can design to create a unique and individual look. First you need to know the parts of a man's suit jacket so you can design each part to create a complete look. These are: collar, lapel, sleeves, cuffs, pockets, hem length and shape, breast and back. To design a man's suit jacket, you need to draw several pictures to represent your ideas; a front view, back view, and close-ups of specific design features
Develop Your Design:
- Look through several magazines for pictures of men's suit jackets for ideas. Cut out pictures that you like
- Analyze and categorize the pictures you have chosen. Put the pictures in separate piles depending on what it is about each one you like. You should have some ideas for each part of a man's suit jacket that you can design
- Go through your different piles and take notes, either on paper or mentally, about what it is in each picture that you would like to use in your own design. Decide on how you would like each of the different parts of a jacket to look
- Write out the specific characteristics required to create each of the parts of a man's suit jacket. For example, if you want to design a man's suit jacket with a wide collar and pointed tips, write that at the bottom of your picture. If you want there to be only one pocket on one side of the jacket, write that down
Draw Your Idea:
- Your first drawing will start with the front torso portion of the jacket. First draw the jacket in a closed position. You create your design in the lines you choose. For example, are the outside lines straight, or are they slightly curved one way or another? You also create your design by determining the size: do you want the jacket to fit snuggly or loosely? Will the shoulders be big, bulky and padded? Will they hang down over the upper arm a bit? The torso portion of your drawing will also include the lapels. And finally, your design should include the length of the jacket
- Add the collar to your drawing. It is OK if the lines of the torso portion of your jacket show under the added collar as this first drawing is your working draft; such lines will help you create pattern pieces later. The collar can be wide, narrow, pointed, curved, asymmetrical, or even non-existent
- Design the sleeves. Draw sleeves onto your picture indicating the length, shape, size, etc. You should also decide on any special design features such as cuffs, gathering or any other unique ideas you have
- Draw the back view of the jacket. Again, start with the torso. Note the shape of the waistline, the length and the shape of the tail. These do not necessarily need to match the front, but at least the measurements at the connecting seams need to be the same. Add the collar and sleeves to the back view
- Make drawings that show the special design features in detail. For example, if you want the jacket to have cuffed sleeves, you should draw a close-up of the cuffs. You can make them single layer or make them to be turned up; you can make them wide, narrow or with a special shape or curvature. The edges of the cuffs can be sharp, curved, angled, etc. All of these aspects have to be considered and decided when you design a men's jacket
- Draw desins for other details, including the collar, pockets, tail and hem. Draw each of these individually
How to Alter a Men's Suit Jacket?
Does someone you know need his suit for an event but finds it doesn't fit as it once did? Alterations are the solution, but they should not be attempted if you have little sewing experience. If you are confident in your ability, you can make most necessary alterations in the hems and the back seam. All alteration markings should be made while the jacket is on the person
- Using a seam ripper, carefully rip out the stitching that connects the lining to the sleeve and jacket hems. This gives you access to the seams you need to adjust
- With the jacket on, check the fit of the back seam. If the jacket hangs too loosely when buttoned, take in additional seam allowance in the back seam. Do not take in the same amount from top to bottom, but instead adjust the fit by pinning the back seam so the jacket hangs properly. If the jacket is too tight, open the back seam and pin the seam using at least a one-quarter-inch seam allowance. Mark the adjustments with tailor's chalk on both sides of the seam on the outside of the jacket
- Turn the jacket inside out with the lining free. Pin the seam according to the markings, with the right sides together. Look at the back of the jacket. Your chalk lines should meet and be almost invisible. Baste the seam and try on to check the fit. If it isn't right, carefully remove the basting and repeat the process
- When your fit is correct, stitch the altered seam on your sewing machine. Carefully remove the original stitching and finger-press the seam open. If you've taken up the seam, don't trim extra seam allowance in case you need to let out the jacket later
- Try on the jacket and adjust the jacket hem. The bottom edge of the jacket should just rest in your curved fingers when your hands are at your sides. Pin the hem to the correct length. Stitch the hem by hand
- Using the same technique as for the jacket hem, adjust the sleeve length and pin. Sleeves should come approximately to where your thumb meets your wrist. If you have more than 2 inches of hem, trim the hem allowance to 2 inches. A bigger hem will not hang properly. Stitch the hem by hand
- Carefully reattach the lining to the hem edges. The edge of the lining should end approximately one-half inch from the hem edge and should not pull tightly from the top of the jacket. It is best to pin the lining in place while the jacket is on. Hand-stitch the lining in place
- Have the jacket professionally cleaned and pressed to remove chalk and alteration marks
- 1 x Men Jacket Suit
Spec Condition New Washable Yes Color Black Features Features The design creates an eye-catching visual effect
The comfortable jacket suit has cool appeal and instant style
Jacket suit offers front pockets, 1-button front closure
This soft and comfortable jacket suit is perfect for important occasions
Made of high quality material, durable and comfortable
This jacket suit will become a staple in your wardrobe
NOTE These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person Packaging Package Included 1 x Men Jacket Suit
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 29.22||USD$ 26.42||USD$ 24.11||USD$ 22.17||USD$ 20.52|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on01-20-2011
- Other Thoughts: I purchased this pattern for my husbands halloween costume, Mad Hatter. I was worried that the instructions would not be clear and detailed. Once i received the pattern I found it to be very easy to follow instructions and very detailed. Very happy with how the vest and jacket turned out
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-13-2011
- Other Thoughts: it was more beautiful that I was spected! I recomend this type of product very much.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-14-2012
- Pros: Its fits good. I like the slim desgin. It is is not as long as other jackets I ordered. This is perfect size L.
- Cons: Nope nothing yet to complain.
- Other Thoughts: It fits the best with casual styles. I wear it at work.
Was this review helpful?
20 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
Bought this item on03-30-2012
- Pros: Material pleasant to the touch. Seams equal, qualitative. Looks well for the price.
- Cons: Came a little rumpled after post, it is possible to smooth with the iron.
- Other Thoughts: Fits well - the sizes it seems are specified truly
Was this review helpful?
20 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
Bought this item on09-17-2011
- Pros: Great jacket for my son's end of year graduation. It has satin inner lining with small polka dots. Looks cool with a touch of korean style when the sleeves are folded showing the polka dots.
- Other Thoughts: None!
Was this review helpful?