Customers Also Bought
- The comfortable men jacket suit has cool appeal and instant style
- This soft and comfortable men jacket suit is perfect for important occasions
- Men jacket suit is made of high quality material, breathable, durable and comfortable
- Single breasted suit offers 1-button single breasted front closure
- This jacket suit will become a staple in your wardrobe
- The cotton jacket can be match with a variety of your clothing
- It is a perfect gift for someone special
- Material: Cotton
- The stylish men jacket suit is made of high quality material, breathable, durable and comfortable
- This soft and comfortable men jacket suit is perfect for any important occasions with a striped shirt
- Black color of the cotton jacket. This comfortable jacket suit will become a staple in your wardrobe
- The seam details of the single breasted suit. It is durable and beautiful. And the material is very superior
- The bag details of men jacket suit. The comfortable men jacket suit has cool appeal and instant style
- The button details of single breasted suit. Unique design of the cotton jacket makes you wear nice and cool
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Alter a Men's Suit Jacket:
- Using a seam ripper, carefully rip out the stitching that connects the lining to the sleeve and jacket hems. This gives you access to the seams you need to adjust
- With the jacket on, check the fit of the back seam. If the jacket hangs too loosely when buttoned, take in additional seam allowance in the back seam. Do not take in the same amount from top to bottom, but instead adjust the fit by pinning the back seam so the jacket hangs properly. If the jacket is too tight, open the back seam and pin the seam using at least a one-quarter-inch seam allowance. Mark the adjustments with tailor's chalk on both sides of the seam on the outside of the jacket
- Turn the jacket inside out with the lining free. Pin the seam according to the markings, with the right sides together. Look at the back of the jacket. Your chalk lines should meet and be almost invisible. Baste the seam and try on to check the fit. If it isn't right, carefully remove the basting and repeat the process
- When your fit is correct, stitch the altered seam on your sewing machine. Carefully remove the original stitching and finger-press the seam open. If you've taken up the seam, don't trim extra seam allowance in case you need to let out the jacket later
- Try on the jacket and adjust the jacket hem. The bottom edge of the jacket should just rest in your curved fingers when your hands are at your sides. Pin the hem to the correct length. Stitch the hem by hand
- Using the same technique as for the jacket hem, adjust the sleeve length and pin. Sleeves should come approximately to where your thumb meets your wrist. If you have more than 2 inches of hem, trim the hem allowance to 2 inches. A bigger hem will not hang properly. Stitch the hem by hand
- Carefully reattach the lining to the hem edges. The edge of the lining should end approximately one-half inch from the hem edge and should not pull tightly from the top of the jacket. It is best to pin the lining in place while the jacket is on. Hand-stitch the lining in place
- Have the jacket professionally cleaned and pressed to remove chalk and alteration marks
How to Pack a Men's Suit:
- Pack the suitcase. Before trying to pack the suit, it is important to fill the suitcase with all other pieces of clothing and travel-related items. The suitcase will need to be nearly full in order to pack the suit tight
- Lay the suit down across the top of the full suitcase. The collar should be 1 inch below the hinge of the suitcase top. The arms of the suit should be folded neatly over the front of the suit
- Place the pants of the suit on top of the suit jacket. The waist line will be on the right side of the suitcase along the shoulder of the suit, with the legs of the pants hanging over the opposite side of the suitcase
- Fold the jacket bottom over the legs of the pants toward the hinge of the suitcase
- Finish the pants. Finally, fold the pants legs toward the waist line of the pants and over the suit jacket. The packing is complete
How to Measure Men's Suit Size:
- Begin the process by measuring the chest. The proper way to do this is have the gentleman raise the arms slightly. A position with the elbows level with the shoulders is sufficient. Position the tape measure so it crosses over the shoulder blades of the back and at the thickest portion of the chest, usually across the breast area. Suits are usually sized according to this measurement, so if the gentleman has a 40-inch chest measurement, he will wear a size 40 suit
- Measure the arm length. This is accomplished by having the gentleman lower the arm to his side and cup his fingers into a light grip. Measure from the shoulder to the tips of the fingers in the grip position. Pre-tailored suits are usually sold as shorts, longs, and regulars. The arm measurement helps to determine which of these three designations will be most appropriate for the jacket
- Measure the waist for the pants. Be sure to measure at the waist position that the gentleman normally wears the pants. In general, the waist size on a pre-made suit will be six inches less than the chest measurement. Knowing the actual waist size in advance will provide some idea of how much tailoring needs to be done in order to make the pants a perfect fit around the waist
- Finally, measure the legs for the pants. Many pre-made suits do not come with a finished hem, which makes it possible to alter the pants to fit the height of the buyer. First, take the outside leg measurement by beginning at the waist and measuring to the area just above the heel. For the inside leg measurement, begin at the crotch and measure to the ankle bone. These two figures should result in a hem that will break properly over the top of the shoes without puddling
- Try on the suit jacket and pants and make sure the measurements are accurate
- 1 x Men Jacket Suit
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 52.35||USD$ 51.72||USD$ 51.11||USD$ 50.51||USD$ 49.92|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.