Customers Also Bought
- These traditional chopsticks add Asian flair to any meal
- The chopsticks are made from high quality material
- Stylish, smooth, and comfortable
- They are perfect for both Asian restaurants and the home kitchen or dining room
- Wood chopsticks are the classic style of chopstick that has been used for millennia throughout much of the Asian continent
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Chopsticks Length: 225mm / 8.9in
- Spoon Length: 205mm / 8.1in
- Material: Chestnut & Ironwood & Raw Wood & Bamboo
- It is an ideal tableware for entertaining and quiet night at home
- A must have tableware for you to eat Chinese food & East Asia food
How to Use Chopsticks:
- Hold one chopstick between your thumb and middle finger. Position the chopstick so that it lies at the base of your thumb (on the joint) and at the lower joint of the middle finger. This chopstick shouldn't touch the forefinger
- Place the other chopstick between your thumb and forefinger. The side of the chopstick should rest against the tip of your thumb; the top of the chopstick should rest against the pad of your forefinger
- Be sure the tips of the chopsticks are parallel
- Keep the first chopstick stationary as you practice moving the second chopstick toward the stationary one
- Use this technique to position the chopsticks around a piece of food
- Hold the food firmly as you lift it toward your mouth
How to Train Kids to Use Chopsticks:
- Place the chopsticks alongside each other so they line up with the tops and bottoms matching. Hold the chopsticks together with the rubber band. The Lunch in a Box website explains that you should do this by wrapping the rubber band around the upper end of the chopsticks approximately one inch from the top. Wrap the rubber band around the chopsticks until the connection is quite tight.
- Fold the piece of paper into a small rectangle. It should be approximately 1 inch by 1/2 inch. Place the folded paper between the chopsticks. Wedge it up between them until it is as close to the rubber band as you can get it. Keep the chopsticks evenly together. You now have a set of learning chopsticks
- Give the chopsticks to your child to use. They should be used with one hand and are handled like tongs to pick up the food. Allow the child to pick up food using the learning chopsticks like tweezers. The Lunch in a Box website advocates permitting the child to grab food this way, at least at first. It is not the traditional way that chopsticks are held but your child will become comfortable and familiar with the concept of using them by learning in stages. Let your child use the learning chopsticks like tweezers for as many meals as necessary, until he feels comfortable with them
- Teach the child how to hold the learning chopsticks as if they were regular chopsticks. According to advice given on the the Kids Web Japan website about holding chopsticks, to do this you have the child hold the upper chopstick exactly as if he were holding a pencil and then you set the lower chopstick against the child's ring finger and have him hold it steady with his thumb. The lower chopstick remains stationary while the upper one is moved up and down against the lower one. Food is picked up in this way. Your child may need to use the chopsticks this way for several meals
- Show the child how to eat while holding the learning chopsticks in the traditional manner. Let him practice until he feels comfortable with the procedure and it is going well. It will probably take time, but perseverance is key. Once your child can manage to eat while holding the chopsticks in the traditional way it is time to make the transition to regular chopsticks. Your child will have a skill that will last a lifetime, making it all worthwhile
- 5 x Pairs of Chopsticks
- 1 x Spoon
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 13.41||USD$ 11.36||USD$ 9.32||USD$ 6.59|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?