Customers Also Bought
- Stay at the forefront of style with this fine detail and fashion designer men jeans
- The slim men jeans are fashionable enough as a perfect gift for someone special or treat for you
- This mens fashion jeans will become a staple in your wardrobe
- You'll love these designer men jeans for its freedom of movement and soft comfort
- The designer men jeans are made of high quality material, breathable, durable and comfortable
- The designer men jeans are paired with T shirt, blouse, make you look more charming
- Men jeans have been hand treated and washed down to give them an easygoing, comfortable feel
- Material: 100%Cotton
- Cotton construction designer men jeans more comfortable for daily wear
- Stylish and fashion designed mens fashion jeans are suitable for different occasion wear
- The hand slash pocket features small hidden pocket design
- The designer men jeans feature zipper front closure, belt loops style
- Fashion designer men jeans withstand the test of time, keep warm and toasty
How to Measure:
- Measure Seat Size: Place the measuring tape directly across the hip bone area. Usually a man's hip area is almost the same measurement as his waist. But sometimes the waist area is bigger then the hips. If the waist is much bigger than the hip, the fit may be baggy around the crotch area and legs. Buy pants that fit the largest part of you and get them professionally altered to fit your body
- Measure Your Waist: Place the measuring tape an inch over your belly button. While measuring, stand up straight and do not hold your stomach in. Add another inch to the measurement to find your waist size. Most stores carry waist sizes that range form 30 to 42 inches
- Measure Your Inseam: Place the measuring tape at your natural crotch to get your inseam measurement. Let the tape fall until it reaches the top of your shoe. Pants should cover the top of the shoe, but they should never touch the floor. They should stop right over the back heel area of your shoe. Wear the shoes that you will most often wear with the pair of pants you are fitting. Shoes make a difference in the inseam measurement
- Measure Your Out Seam: Measure from the top of your pant's waistband to the floor along the outside of your leg, make sure the tape is tight, that you are standing straight, and then measure. No shoes please!
- The difference between the inside and outside leg measurement will determine the height of the waistline of your trousers.
- If you are wearing the trousers with a short jacket such as a Prince Charlie, you may want to make your outside leg measurement a little longer to accommodate them being worn higher up on your waist. Alternatively, if purchasing custom made Argyll or Miltary style trews then please take into account the additional 2"-3" height when measuring the outside leg measurement (see blue dotted line on image).
How to Picke Your Favorite Jeans:
Jeans are an essential part of every man's wardrobe. In fact, the average American owns at least seven pairs. Because men's jeans are such a clothing staple, it's crucial to find the style that works for you. Unfortunately, finding jeans that fit your style, size and price range can be challenging. Fortunately, this men's jeans buying guide is here to educate you on the differences in jeans. Soon, you'll know how to buy jeans that don't just fit your inseam but your lifestyle, too
Picking Different Denim Washes:
- 1. Washed denim. Jeans are produced from two basic denim types. Washed denim is the most popular variety and accounts for the vast majority of jeans in production. When denim is created, it is colored with dark shades of dye. After constructing a pair of jeans, a manufacturer will wash them in order to rinse away the excess dye left over from the denim's creation.
- 2. Raw denim. Raw denim jeans are created from material that is dyed and left unwashed after production. This gives jeans a dark look that will fade naturally, creating a look of genuine distress created by the wearer's own body. Raw denim is a favorite among many fashion-conscious consumers, and jeans cut from it are often more expensive than those constructed from washed denim.
- 3. Acid wash. Acid-wash jeans have had a rollercoaster of a time in the fashion world. At points considered the peak of chic and at other times looked at as a complete humiliation for the person seen in them, acid-wash jeans have seen their share of abuse. However, if you're brave, a pair of acid-wash jeans can really shine when combined with a simple, solid-colored short-sleeved shirt.
- 4. Dirty wash. Jeans constructed from denim with a dirty wash are designed to have a well-worn look. This wash will make a pair of blue jeans appear to have been used, and used hard. Dirty-washed denim combines dark blues with slight yellow or brown tinting, creating distressed jeans with a worn-in appearance.
- 5. Stonewash. Stonewashing is one of the most popular finishes for denim jeans. This classic wash is a vital part of every guy's casual apparel collection. Manufacturers use one of two techniques to reach the traditional blue expected of stonewashed jeans. The old-fashioned way is to utilize actual stones, but many denim jeans manufacturers now use chemicals to achieve a similar effect. Either way, stonewashed jeans will give you a classic, casual look.
- 6. Vintage wash. Nothing beats the look of a pair of your favorite worn-in jeans. Of course, wearing in a pair of jeans can take years, so why not cheat a bit? Distressed jeans are created with a vintage wash, giving them the slight look of wear that everyone loves. This sort of wash will go with a large variety of shirts, but try something like a retro-style long sleeved shirt to accentuate this wash.
Fit In with a Properly Fitting Jean:
- If the jean fits, wear it. But if it doesn't, well, don't. Nothing can drag your style down like an ill-fitting pair of jeans. Read the Overstock.com Men's Measurement Guide for tips on finding your measurements. Then, take a look at the Overstock.com sizing chart to ensure a terrific fit.
- 1. Bootcut. Bootcut jeans are the perfect cut for any guy hoping to look fashionable without looking outrageous. This slim cut fits closely (but not tightly) with a slight flare towards the leg opening. Bootcut jeans make sense for most body shapes, too, because they balance the body well.
- 2. Relaxed fit. Relaxed-fit jeans, which are loosely cut from waist to leg opening, are great for heavier men. The roomier shape of these blue jeans won't accentuate curves and bulges like other cuts will. Thin guys should avoid relaxed-fit jeans, as this cut can look loose and sloppy on skinny legs.
- 3. Skinny. Skinny jeans are a risky bet for many men, but they have the potential to look hip on the right guy. The skinny jeans club is fairly exclusive, as this ultra-tight fitting cut can make average-to-heavy body types look even larger. This cut should be reserved for the twiggy body shape, which allows skinny jeans to flatter a thin figure. Try this cut with a trendy vintage shoe to complete the look.
- 4. Slim fit. For those who want the hipster style of skinny jeans but don't make the cut weight-wise, there are slim-fit jeans. This cut of jean is tapered in a similar style to skinny jeans but not to the form-fitting extreme. With slim-fit jeans, you get the best of both worlds: fashion-forward looks and comfort.
- 5. Straight cut. Straight-leg jeans are the most discreet cut you'll find. Neither tapered nor excessively loose, this conservative style is ideal for those who want their jeans to be simple and classic.
- 1. Low-rise. Low-rise jeans have the smallest space between crotch and waist. This rise of jeans generally sits a few inches below the belly button, so make sure to wear a shirt of appropriate length to avoid exposing your midsection. Also keep in mind that low-rise jeans tend to fit tightly around the belly area, which may not be comfortable if you have a curvy stomach.
- 2. Medium-rise. If you don't feel comfortable in the hip-hugging scoop of low-rise jeans but want to maintain a trendy look, think about medium-rise jeans. The room between waist and crotch on medium-rise jeans isn't small, but it doesn't extend to the rib cage, either.
- 3. High-waisted. High-waisted jeans are a terrific choice for heavier men with fuller stomachs. The rise is enough to conceal the extra pounds that would be exposed in low- and medium-rise jeans.
- 1 x Pair of Men Jeans
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 38.95||USD$ 36.00||USD$ 33.04||USD$ 29.10||USD$ 29.10|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.