Customers Also Bought
- Short sleeve top
- Jersey neck with shaped neck band
- Elastic waist on shorts
- Almost gets the same details to the official one
- Short Sleeve Jersey Kit is breathable and absorbent, feels comfortable when wearing on
- Material: Polyester
- Soccer is a global game and this Short Sleeve Jersey Kit gives you the excitement that only soccer can bring
- Athletic for comfort and freedom of movement. Show your support with this soccer Jersey Kit
- The Jersey design to the Short Sleeve Jersey Kit is more contracted. Give any soccer fans the chance to look like their heroes with a replica
- The Training Jersey Kit is made of quick-drying, breathable material, durable for long time wearing
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
The History of Soccer Clothing:
- The first soccer played in 1860s England didn't include matching uniforms but a mix of heavy fabrics and colors supplied by players. Only caps with matching colors identified players on the same team
- Confusion led to the first matching "jerseys" from the 1870s on. It wasn't until the turn of the century that cumbersome army-style boots, knickers and heavy shirts gave way to cleated shoes, shorts above the knee and lighter tops
- As soccer became more popular by the 1930s, the clubs' team colors and the players' performance became crucial to success. The first smaller, lightweight kits came from Europe in the 1950s and gained traction as postwar international competitions spread the look
- By the 1970s, players were wearing comfortable and colorful uniforms that helped show off the game. Real Madrid was the first club to offer replica jerseys to its fans, and Bayern Munich took the lead in putting sponsors on its jerseys
- Today's soccer clothing is as important as the teams and players, providing a huge chunk of income to big clubs. Teams constantly tweak designs and introduce new colors to move these top products of the game
- The first numbered jerseys appeared only after the turn of the last century as an unpopular experiment and only gained acceptance in the late 1930s. In 1974, Johan Cruyff didn't want the Adidas logo on his Dutch national team uniform because he had a contract with Puma, so he played in a special kit with two stripes instead of three
- 1 x Jersey Short Kit
Spec Condition New Type Soccer Jersey Material Polyester Features Features Short sleeve top
Jersey neck with shaped neck band
Elastic waist on shorts
Almost gets the same details to the official one
Breathable and absorbent, f
Packaging Package Included 1 x Jersey Short Kit
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 17.73||USD$ 17.26||USD$ 16.79||USD$ 16.16||USD$ 16.16|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?