Customers Also Bought
- Digital Pocket Scale works perfect for your gold, jewelry, pearl powder, tobacco, drugs and other items weighing
- Tiny but very accurate and reliable
- Solid construction for guaranteed durability
- The handheld design of this Digital Pocket Scale gives the scale a very stylish look to fit any decor and easy to portable
- This Pocket Jewelry Scale features a very thin profile and the high quality construction
- This Electronic Jewelry Scale has a capacity of 100g with precision 0.01g accuracy
- This Digital Pocket Scale is made of high quality materials and integrated design to ensure accuracy and reliable results as well as long lasting life time
- Precision: 100/0.01g
- Size: 6 x 4.6cm/2.4 x 1.8in(L x W)(Scale)
- Digital Pocket Jewelry Scale is the solution for business owners who are into buying and selling jewelries
- The maximum precision to give accuracy is up to 100g and minimum precision should be 0.01 g for the machine to read anything
- Pocket Jewelry Scale works perfect for your gold, jewelry, pearl powder, tobacco, drugs and other items weighing
- This Electronic Jewelry Scale is made of high quality materials and integrated design to ensure accuracy and reliable results as well as long lasting life time
- Digital Mini Scale looks just like a modern phone, but is actually the newest scale, fits perfectly in a pocket or handbag
How to Calibrate a Digital Pocket Scale?
To keep your digital pocket scale functioning properly, you will need to recalibrate it on occasion. While most digital pocket scales are calibrated at the factory when they are manufactured, due to the sensitivity of the instrument and the method in which they are used, you should recalibrate your scale frequently to avoid weighing errors. Each make and model of digital scale will have slightly different calibrating instructions; however, they will all follow a similar protocol. For instructions specific to your scale, check the instruction manual
- Place the pocket scale on a stable, flat surface. Use a mouse pad to protect the scale from vibrations.
- Turn the scale on.
- Zero the scale. You can zero out the scale while it has nothing on it by pressing either the "zero" or "tare" buttons.
- Put the scale in calibration mode. The exact procedure will vary depending on your particular model, however, this often involves holding either a calibration button or a combination of weight and zero buttons.
- Gently place the calibration weight on the scale. Once the scale has entered calibration, the display should indicate that it is ready to be calibrated. With the weight on the digital scale, either enter in the weight from the calibration weight, or if using a weight supplied with the unit, this value is often pre-programmed.
- Lock in the calibration by pressing either the enter key or calibration keys.
- Turn the unit off, remove the calibration weight, and turn it back on.
- Re-zero the empty scale if necessary
- 1 x Digital Scale
- 1 x User Manual
- 2 x AAA Batteries
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.32||USD$ 9.23||USD$ 9.13||USD$ 9.01|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?