Customers Also Bought
- Power: 650W
- Rated Voltage: 220V
- Rated Frequency: 50Hz
- Max. Operating Time: 30mins
- Motor Revolution: 12000~18000rpm
- Max. Noise: 74db
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Size: 34.0 x 23.0 x 40.0cm/13.4 x 9.1 x 15.7in(L x W x H)
- This durable multifunctional stainless steel juicer can blend some hard fruits and vegetables, like apples, pears and carrots
- Made of stainless steel, your drink can be kept fresh and safe in this electric juicer
- Big in size, the stainless steel juicer can hold the whole fruits and vegetables you put
- Ergonomically designed, all the parts of the fruit juicer is detachable
- The double layer thin filter net design makes the machine blend your food more exquisite
- Simple operation, after several steps, you can easily can the delicious food you like
- Double speed gears designed, you can have more choice to blend the fruit and vegetables you like
- The double layer thin filter net design makes the machine blend your food more exquisite
- The two sides safety equipment ensures the durability of the machine when it is at work
- As you can see, the bowl is bigger compared with the ordinary ones
- Just make the incredible delicious drink with our multifunctional stainless steel juicer
- Well packed, you can also buy it as a gift for your friend
- Just let it bring delicious and incredible taste to your daily life
How to Juice Apples With Seeds:
Many new models of home juicers boast wide-mouthed feed slots that can juice a whole apple at once. Apple seeds, however, contain a trace amount of cyanogenic acids, which can be hazardous to your health. Although small amounts of this toxic substance generally do not cause poisoning, prolonged exposure can result in high blood pressure, heart palpitations and kidney problems. Consuming apple juice made with seeds is only recommended on occasion
- Thoroughly clean apples by washing them in cool water
- Using a paring knife, remove the apple stem and the bottom stem portion of the apple by gentle cutting in a shallow circle around them
- Turn on the electric juicer
- Gently insert apples, one at a time, into the wide-mouth feeder. The feeder should automatically run the apples through without requiring additional force. Keep your fingers clear of the feeder slot, as it can cause serious injury
- Switch off the juicer once you have pressed all of your apples, and remove the juice container by gently pulling out on it
- Enjoy juice fresh from the juicer or store in the refrigerator to guarantee freshness
How to Juice Carrots:
Many people are embracing the natural benefits and sweet goodness of fresh carrot juice. Carrot juice has a wealth of vitamins, is a natural source of water and has energizing compounds that are great for an afternoon burst. Raw juice products have been called "Nature's miracle" for their medicinal healing qualities. Juicing experts recommend carrot juice for digestive ailments and general well-being. You can buy carrot juice and wonder whether or not the pasteurization process has affected the nutrients or you can make your own raw juice. Learn how to juice carrots today
- Buy a juice machine. You can start with a low-end model from a superstore for around $50 to get started. Even if you're juicing twice a day this model will last at least a year. Higher end retail machines run for $100-$150 and boast such features as dual-speed motors which are better at extracting raw juice from leafy greens like spinach and parsley. These higher-end models also sometimes have a larger hopper, which means that you never have to cut the fruits or vegetables to put them into the machine. Sometimes, you can stick an entire apple into the machine at once
- Read the instructions and be sure that you have assembled your machine correctly and that you know how to use your machine. Generally, you just need to know that the body of the machine isn't water proof and that in order to clean the machine, you need to remove all of the parts that touch the food and run them through the dishwasher. It's better to be sure, though so read the directions for your machine before you get started. Sometimes there will be specific instructions that your mesh sieve may not be bleached or something else. It's better to be safe than sorry, and being aware of the precautions before you make carrot juice is simply smart
- Rinse 1-2 pounds of carrots thoroughly. The green tops of the carrots may be juiced, and so can the skin. There's no reason to do anything other than rinse your vegetables before you make raw juice
- Test the widest tops of the carrots to see that they fit easily into the hopper. If they don't, make long-ways cuts in the carrots so that they will fit easily into the hopper. Cramming carrots that don't fit can crack your juice machine and/ or cause undue stress to the motor
- Place a glass under the drain spout. You'll want to watch as the liquid first starts coming through because sometimes it can spray further than you think. The tallest glass that fits is usually the best choice Some juicers come with a glass that's the perfect size
- Turn your juice machine on and begin to feed the carrots into the hopper. Use the special tool to force them down into the machine. Don't force too many in at a time or they can become wedged together. If this happens, turn the machine off and use a table knife to rearrange them until they're floating freely in the hopper
- Try using the shredded carrot fibers to make a carrot cake, cookies or pancakes. You can also add the carrot fibers to your garden or compost pile
- Wash your machine parts as soon as you're finished using it. The carrot fibers are moist and rinse away easily when they're fresh but after they've sat for a while they stick and become very difficult to remove. The metal sieve should be scrubbed on each side, in the direction of the grate, to avoid ripping up your sponge. These pieces are usually top-rack dishwasher safe
- Try adding other vegetables or learning about the nutritive properties in raw juice. Garlic is antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-parasitic. Celery has natural sodium and enzymes and spinach and beets also have beneficial substances
- 1 x Juicer
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 119.94||USD$ 116.62||USD$ 113.31||USD$ 108.89||USD$ 108.89|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.