Customers Also Bought
- All parts of this Best Juicer are available for saving time and effort
- This Hand Juicer has durable, hygienic, high-impact aluminum alloy body
- Hand-operated Citrus Juice Press made of aluminum alloy for easy clean-up and maintenance
- This Citrus Juice Press meets fruit safety standards, safe and reliable
- Just press out fresh lemon juice while leaving the seeds and pulp behind when using it
- Accessories of this Citrus Juice Press is simple and easy to dismantle and easy to clean
- Using high quality material is made of beautiful and durable
- Applicable to a variety of fruit pieces, such as: watermelon, tomato, strawberry, grape, orange, etc.
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Color: Silver
- This Citrus Juice Press has comfortable handle for convenient to use, using high quality material is made of beautiful and durable
- Silver juicer press includes a mesh, accessories of this Citrus Juice Press is simple and easy to dismantle and easy to clean
- Put the fruit in it, then press the handle, just press out fresh lemon juice while leaving the seeds and pulp behind when using it
- A very handy kitchen tool is this Citrus Juice Press, this juicer press can offer delicious fruit juice for you
How to Choose the Right Citrus Press or Juicer
Store bought orange and grapefruit juice is nothing compared to fresh pressed citrus juice made right in your own kitchen. There is a wide range of juicers and citrus presses on the market, and each appliance is made for different needs. If you want to make your own orange juice at home, use the guide below to find the best citrus press or juicer for you.
- Consider the kinds of juices you like to make and drink. If you want a machine that is good for more that just pressing citrus pulp, then a traditional juicer is the right appliance for you, since it can process almost any kind of fruit.
- Next, consider consistency of the orange juice or grapefruit juice. If you like it more clear and translucent like store bought juice, you should buy a citrus press. A citrus press squeezes out all the delicious juice from the fruit, leaving much of the pulp behind.
- If you like "whole" orange juice--liquid, pulp, and white from the rind--they you should buy a juicer. With a juicer, it is unavoidable that you will get a lot of pulp and rind material. But if you like this style of frothy juice, you're in luck. Plus, the solid matter contains most of the nutrients.
- Think about the price. A juicer can be anywhere from $50-$150 depending on the quality and special features. A citrus press is usually $25-$75. High end presses are made of stronger materials and have an attached juice pitcher.
- Buy a juicer if you value versatility and the health benefits of homemade juice. Buy a citrus press if you don't want to spend a fortune on making deliciously sweet orange juice at home.
- 1 x Aluminum Alloy Manual Citrus Juicer Juice Press
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 16.45||USD$ 14.37||USD$ 12.30||USD$ 9.53|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.