Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Jumping Rope Material Foam(Length)
Dimension 274cm/107.9in(Length) Features Features It develops excellent footwork and coordination and also gives a very efficient cardiovascular workout and muscle toning
Jumping rope is a very good calorie burner and is also a fun playground activity
You can have a total body workout without leaving home and without the feeling you are actually exercising
Packaging Package Included 2 x Jumping Ropes
- Advanced foam handle and plastic rope will bring you much pleasure and is fit for race
- Soft and comfortable material will not hurt you
- Jumping rope is a very good calorie burner and is also a fun playground activity
- You can have a total body workout without leaving home and without the feeling you are actually exercising
- It develops excellent footwork and coordination and also gives a very efficient cardiovascular workout and muscle toning
- Handle Material: Foam
- Rope Material: Plastic
- Length: 274cm/107.9in
- Foam handle and plastic rope will not hurt you
How to Solo Jump:
- Choose a rope appropriate to your size. With the rope folded in half, it should reach up nearly to your shoulders. It also helps if the rope isn't too light
- Grab the jump rope by its ends, or the handles, one handle for each hand
- Put the jump rope behind your bum and let the loop hang behind your crotch
- Throw the jump rope over your head and when it meets your feet, jump over it using your ankles which also you are going forward. A lot of people make the mistake of bending their knees because it is easier for them. While easier, it is less beneficial, incorrect, and will mess up your timing
- Repeat and see how long you can do it without messing up. As you practice, you will get better at timing. It might help to do a small hop in between jumps, count jumps, or chant a verse. As you learn to move the rope faster, the in-between hop will become unnecessary
How to Jump as a Group:
- Choose a longer rope. With the turners a comfortable distance apart, it should still go over the head of the jumper easily
- To get started, stand between the turners. Face one of them and place the rope to the right or left of your feet. Have them throw the rope over your head, and jump when it reaches your other side. Get the rhythm of this jumping before moving on
- Try running into the turning rope. It takes some timing, but it can be done. If you would like to try a trick, think of it before you run in
- Tell the turners what you want them to do, so that they will know instead of messing you up. Run into the rope first, and jump for a few turns to get the rhythm, then move on to the trick
- Try running back out of the rope to give somebody else a turn. Take the next step and try double dutch, with two ropes turning in opposite directions
- Try some tricks. When you get better at jumping rope forwards, try going backwards. Start with the rope in front of your feet and throw it over your head to the back. Jump over it when it reaches your feet again
- Try crossing your arms in front of you and then do some jumps. Also known as the "Criss-Cross" trick. It takes practice with the timing, but you can get to where you alternate between crossed and uncrossed. If you're having a hard time, ask someone else to show you how to do it
- Attempt the "Side-swing". This is a trick which consists of folding the rope in half, then holding it with one or both hands and swinging it
- Do several tricks together. If you're feeling adventurous, you might like to try making up a routine using one or two tricks
- Color is random in delivery
- A speed rope swung very fast can sting. Start very slowly
- You may get tripped by the rope, be sure to jump where the landing is soft enough that you probably won't get hurt
- Choose an open area to jump rope and be aware of who and what is around you to avoid whipping someone
- 2 x Jumping Ropes
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.56||USD$ 11.10||USD$ 10.64||USD$ 10.02||USD$ 10.02|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.