Customers Also Bought
- Made of imitative silk, these women jumpsuits are of nice patterns and delicacy
- These sleeveless sexy jumpsuits are produced by modern industrial craftsmanship
- The women jumpsuits become more and more popular among fashion ladies
- These imitative silk women jumpsuits are especially customized for you
- The style of these sleeveless sexy jumpsuits is incarnated by concise delicacy
- Free size fits most people
- Material: Imitative Silk
Size in Detail:
ClothType Size Bust Waist Length Hip Shoulder Width Sleeve Length cm inch cm inch cm inch cm inch cm inch cm inch / M 43 16.77 32 12.48 69 26.91 44 17.16 36 14.04 44 17.16
- These dimensions are for reference only; specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure:
- As for these sleeveless sexy jumpsuits the nice decorative patterns are appealing to all stylish women
- These women jumpsuits are full of sexy delicacy in their looking
- You will be much more elegant with these imitative silk women jumpsuits by their unique and delicate designs
How to Wash:
Polyester clothing, made from a synthetic fabric, is extremely easy to clean. This has been one of the reasons for its popularity, which peaked in the 1970s. Other benefits are its being able to hold its form well and its resilience against mold and mildew damage. And also, polyester is a durable synthetic and an extremely heat-sensitive fabric that is prone to absorbing oily stains. Quickly treat oil-based stains to prevent permanent damage to polyester fabric before washing. When laundering, use light duty laundry detergent and a vinegar rinse as cleaning agents, and avoid using excessive heat in the washing machine and dryer to prevent damage to the fabric's synthetic fibers.
•l Inspect the polyester fabric for stains. If stains are found, squirt the stain remover directly on the spot or spots. Place an absorbent cloth under the stain, lay the fabric on top of the cloth, and use a second cloth to dab inward from the outer edge of the spot. This will push some of the stain into the cloth underneath, and some will go into the wiping cloth. Avoid wiping outward to prevent spreading the stain. Repeat as needed to remove the stain
•l Use a washing machine to wash any polyester clothing. This works fine for most polyester mix fabrics as well. Place the washing machine setting on Permanent Press. Set the temperature to warm--not hot and not cold
•l Use fabric softener with your polyester clothing, to minimize or prevent its tendency to become stiff and sometimes itchy
•l Hang the polyester clothing on a clothesline to dry. You may also dry it in an electric or gas dryer, but on a low setting. Because polyester holds creases so well, make sure to remove it from the dryer promptly and hang it up or fold it to prevent serious creasing
•l Have your polyester clothing dry cleaned if you don't want to wash it yourself. Most polyester clothing is safe for dry cleaning
•l Use hand dishwashing liquid to remove spots from some polyester clothing items. It can work very well. If you're reluctant to try dishwashing liquid for spot removal, buy a spot remover that lists polyester
•l Put baby powder on a piece of polyester clothing if you get oil on it. Place the powder directly on the oil spot. After letting it set for an hour or more, wash the garment in the washing machine
What is Mulberry Silk:
- Mulberry silk is the highest quality silk you can purchase. It is made from silkworms that are raised in captivity under exacting conditions. It is also the most expensive type of silk
- What makes it so expensive and why is it superior to other types of silk? Let me start by telling how mulberry silk is made, a process the Chinese developed thousands of years ago and have perfected, making them the world's experts in producing the finest silk
- Mulberry silk is made from the silkworms of the Bombyx mori moth. The moth has one job to do and that is to lay eggs. After it lays about 500 eggs, its job is finished and it dies. The tiny pinpoint size eggs are kept at 65 degrees Fahrenheit with the temperature slowly and carefully raised to 75 degrees Fahrenheit to hatch the eggs
- The tiny silkworms that are born are then fed an exclusive diet of mulberry leaves 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (mulberry leaves are the only food the Bombyx mori moth will eat). After about a month of the constant gorging on the mulberry leaves, the silkworms will have increased their weight about 10,000 times and will have built up enough energy to start spinning their cocoon. It takes anywhere from three to as long as eight days for the silkworm to weave the cocoon
- The cocoons are then kept in a warm place for several days. Great care is taken to ensure the silkworms do not hatch into moths because that would damage the cocoon and break the silk filament it has woven. To harvest the silk from the cocoons, they are place in water to soften the filament. The softened filament is then unwound from the cocoon. One filament can be up to 1,600 yards long. It takes 4-8 of the silk filaments woven together to create one mulberry silk thread
- The silkworms may have a short life with their only purpose to be providing silk, but those short lives are pampered ones. In addition to the constant fresh supply of mulberry leaves available to them, their environment is strictly controlled to prevent them from being subjected to loud noises and strong odors such as those from fish and the human odor of sweat
How to Wash:
Silk is one of the more delicate fabrics. Getting your silk clothes dry cleaned can become expensive. You may not think that you can clean your silk dresses at home, but you can. With a few precautions and a few rules, your silk dress will sparkle like brand new
•l Lay your sweater on a flat surface and smooth out any wrinkles. Draw a rough picture of the sweater on a piece of paper. Use the tape measure to measure the width of the sweater from underarm seam to underarm seam across the chest. Record the measurement on your drawing. Measure the length of the sleeves from shoulder seam (or from the neck if the sweater has raglan sleeves) to the cuff. Record the measurement on the drawing. Measure the width of the bottom of the sweater and record it. Finally, measure the length of the sweater from the back of the neck to the bottom of the sweater and record it
•l Run two gallons of cold water into a clean tub or sink. Add a cap full of wool detergent to the water and stir it with your hand, ensuring the soap is well mixed into the water
•l Place the sweater into the detergent/water mixture and gently squeeze the liquid through the sweater. If there were any spots of dirt on the sweater, you may dab a drop of Woolite to the spot with your finger. Press the spot a few times to distribute the soap through the fibers. Gently press down on the sweater until you have thoroughly soaked all parts of the it. Allow the sweater to soak for about 15 to 20 minutes. Do not scrub or rub the sweater
•l Gently squeeze the soapy water from the sweater and let the soapy water run down the drain. Run fresh, cold water into the sink and soak the sweater again. Gently squeeze the water from the sweater, let the water run down the drain and run more fresh, cold water into the sink. Continue to rinse the sweater until the water runs clear and there are no more signs of soap in the water
•l Roll the sweater in a towel and press to remove excess water. Do not rub! If the towel gets very wet, use a second towel. Keep pressing it until the sweater is just damp
•l Place a large, clean, dry towel on a rug on the floor or in a dry bathtub. Place the sweater on the towel and, using the ruler, measure the sleeves, chest, length, and bottom of the sweater, moving and stretching it until it measures the same as it did before you put it in the water. Smooth out any wrinkles and allow the sweater to dry thoroughly. Turn it over after 12 hours to allow the back to dry. It may take several days to dry, depending upon the humidity in your home
- 1 x Pair of Jumpsuits
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.35||USD$ 6.92||USD$ 6.49||USD$ 5.91|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.