Customers Also Bought
- Shell Material: Aluminium alloy
- Input Voltage: AC85~265V
- Output Power: 4W
- Light Source: 3pcs high power LED
- LED Work Temperature: -30℃-50℃
- LED Bulb Lifespan: 300000 hours
- Brand new and high quality
- High intensity, no radiation, cold illuminant, safe and reliable
- Easy to use and install
- Low heat, energy saving
- High intensity, no radiation, cold illuminant, safe and reliable, 3 Inch LED Downlight, anodized aluminum body material
- 3 Inch LED Downlight is easy to use and install, seismic, impact resistance, non-thermal radiation, 4W LED Downlight is safe and stable, reliable
- Proprietary design for excellent thermal management and lumen maintenance, very low heat generating, besides saving light power
- 3 Inch LED Downlight features LED's that produce neutral color temperatures of 6000-7500K
Comparison between LED and Incandescent Bulb & CF
1.Luminous Flus & Application Efficency
LED 60% energy saving compared with Incandescent Bulb.
2.Comparing Power Consumption(8hours/day,electricity used in a year)
Electricity Consumption Ratio
Electricity Consumption Ratio
3.Comparing Working Life-span
Approx 50000 hours/Pcs
Approx 1500 hours/Pcs Bulb
LED is more energy efficient and more environmentally friendly than Incandescent Bulb and CFL, LED lighting is a better option for you.
What are LED Lights?
- LED stands for "light-emitting diode." LED lights are extremely small semiconductor diodes that are capable of creating light. The light that is created by any given LED can be of any color and can even be ultraviolet or infrared. The light that is created by an LED light depends on the material that is used to make the semiconductor and the current that is run though it. There are many different types of LEDs, including miniature ones, as well as high-powered LEDs and multicolor variations
How Do LED Lights Work?
- LED lights work very similarly to standard light bulbs except for the fact that LEDs are much smaller and contain no filament
- Instead of a filament, an LED creates light using nothing but the movement of electricity along the path of its semiconductor
- As the electrons stream across the semiconductor, they create electromagnetic radiation. Some forms of this electromagnetic radiation can take the form of visible light, which humans can perceive via sight
What Are LED Lights Used For?
- There is an almost inexhaustible supply of applications for LED lights, some of which have already been realized and others that are currently being implemented
- Within the world of electronics LED lights are used in traffic lights, screen displays, computers, brake lights and any other application which requires a bright, inexpensive and long-lasting light
- They also are used in the burgeoning field of photonic textiles and as a source of light in places where high temperatures cannot be tolerated. Indeed, LED lights are one of the most important technologies in contemporary electronic products and many such products would be impossible without them
- 1 x LED Downlight
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 13.02||USD$ 12.92||USD$ 12.81||USD$ 12.67|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.