Customers Also Bought
- The classic kaleidoscope adopts fine leather as enclosure, complementary with red decorative pattern design, traditional and elegant
- This kaleidoscope toys is made of leather material and metal, and crystal glass
- Watching any things through the kaleidoscope, these things will appear in your visual field
- Watching effect is also changed when looking things is in different position or size
- This classic kaleidoscope fosters children's ability to grip, pick and place
- The classic kaleidoscope can help people reduce pressure and maintain spirit relaxed
- Color: Red
- Material: Leather & Metal
- Size: 5.5 x 21.0cm/2.2 x 8.3in(Dia. x L)
- This is small and exquisite kaleidoscope with beautiful design
- Any things through the kaleidoscope will appear in your visual field colorful
- With simple design, this classic kaleidoscope will surely cheer you up
- Through the cylindrical tube, your world will be colorful and lovely
How Does a Kaleidoscope Work:
- A kaleidoscope is a toy that uses light and mirrors to reflect objects and create patterns. There are many different types of kaleidoscopes that create different patterns, but all use the same basic laws of physics, manipulating light and reflection
- The first part that is essential to the kaleidoscope is a reflective material. Most kaleidoscopes use mirrors. Long, thin mirrors are set so that they are facing one another. Two to four mirrors can be used, depending on the end pattern desired. They are usually set in cardboard, but kaleidoscopes can be made out of any round, hollow material. Homemade kaleidoscopes can be made using a paper towel roll with aluminum foil for a reflective surface. Older kaleidoscopes were crafted with tin. Some versions use three pieces of blown glass that are set in a triangle
- One end of the kaleidoscope, called the object chamber, contains the objects to be reflected. A homemade kaleidoscope can be made using beads, string and paper clips. The standard kaleidoscope is made with bits of colored plastic or glass. The end of the kaleidoscope is closed off with glass or plastic. This not only keeps the objects contained, but filters light through to reflect the images. On some versions, the end of the kaleidoscope rotates so that different patterns can be easily created. Homemade versions can be rotated by hand for the same effect. There are also types that hold glass marbles for the objects; marbles can be interchanged for different patterns
- The other end of the kaleidoscope is for viewing. It can be closed off as well, as long as there is a small hole for viewing. The hole is held up to the eye so that the eye looks down through the mirrors and can see the patterns created by the reflections
- When looking through the hole, light filters through the plastic or glass on the end of the object chamber and illuminates the objects, which then reflect off of all of the mirrors. The reflections bounce off of one another as the light passes through the tube. The eye sees these bouncing reflections, creating the patters. As the kaleidoscope rotates, the objects shift in the chamber, and the reflection changes, creating new patterns. The concept is simple, but creates a wonderful end result that delights and entertains
How to Make Your Own Kaleidoscope Kit:
- Rinse out a chip or snack can and the lid. Let them dry completely. Turn the can upside down so the metal part faces up. Hold the point of the nail in the center of the can. Tap the head of the nail with the hammer gently until you poke a hole through the metal. Remove the nail
- Wrap a piece of double-sided sticky tape around the top of the can, right under the lip of the can. Cut a piece of shrink wrap to fit over the top of the can and the tape. Drape the shrink wrap over the opening of the can. Press it into the tape. Plug in a hair dryer. Set it to medium heat and hold it over the shrink wrap until the wrinkles disappear
- Lay four to six sheets of decorative paper or foil inside the bottom of the plastic container. Snap the lid onto the can over the shrink wrap and put it into the container
- Cut out shapes from the art foam. The shapes decorate the outside of the can. Place the shapes, markers, crayons and glitter glue into te plastic container
- Cut out small shapes from various colors of tissue paper. Cut the pieces small enough to fit inside the lid. Place these in a plastic zipper bag and into the container
- Grate three to four old crayons over a plastic container. Use different colors, like red, orange, green and yellow. Put the lid on the container of crayon shavings and put it into the larger container
- Write out the instructions for the kaleidoscope. The first steps include wrapping the can in paper or foil and decorating the outside of it. The next steps should tell the person to put either tissue paper or crayon shavings inside the lid. He also glues some items to the plastic shrink wrap. He then snaps the lid back on and holds it up to a light, looking through the bottom hole while twisting the lid to see the changing images. Set the instructions on top of everything in the kit and close the container
- 1 x Kaleidoscope
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 37.17||USD$ 35.68||USD$ 34.19||USD$ 32.21|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.