Customers Also Bought
- Radio Frequency: 433.92MHz
- Sound Volume: 80-95dB
- Remote Distance Range: 12-24m/40-80ft
- Battery For Transmitter: CR2032x1 (battery included)
- Battery For Receiver: CR1632x1 (battery included)
- RF wireless technology
- This car key shell case can help you to solve the problem
- This product can make you fold up the car key shell case for easy carrying and fashion
- You just replace the chip, can be used for other models, the material is durable
- The car key shell case intelligent design makes you more convenient to use
- The three keys remote control will help you find your folding key, purse or mobile phone easily
- This wireless remote control covers application ranging from simple domestic remote control to autonomous control
- Extremely easy to set up and use
- With one receiver, just find one thing every time
- Transmitter is designed as a remote control key, actually it is, easy to operate in a long distance
- This product can make you fold up the keys for easy carrying and fashion
- This is the back of the car key, you just replace the chip and it can be used for other models, the material of the folding key is durable
- When you press the key of transmitter, the receiver will beep
- With the wireless key finder receiver kit, just find one thing every time
How to Use a Key Finder?
Before moving into a new house, the first thing you should do is change the door locks for all exterior doors. With a little practice and experience you will be able to change locks quickly with little to no problems. Feel safe and secure in your new home knowing you hold the only keys to the doors
- Look on the door latch to determine the brand of lock. Purchase the same brand of lock to keep from making any adjustments to the door
- Take the measurement of your door's backset. Measure from the latch of the door to the center of the door knob. Standard measurements are 2 3/8 inch to 2 3/4 inch
- Remove the screws from the old door lock. Pull each half of the lock out of the door after the screws are removed
- Remove the screws from the edge of the door. Remove the old lock
- Insert the new lock. Insert the screws into the edge of the door and secure tightly
- Put the front and back of the lock back together inside the door. Reinsert the screws and secure them tightly
How to Replace Car Keys With Chips:
Automotive manufacturers use transponder keys, also known as chip keys, to make cars harder to steal. Chip keys have digital codes that enable them to communicate with vehicles fitted with transponder systems. Each key has a unique digital code, so you must place the right chip key in the ignition to start the car. Because the technology is sophisticated, replacing chip keys is more difficult and expensive than replacing other automotive keys.
- Call a local automotive store and ask if it can cut chip keys. If it can, take your chip key to the store and request a duplicate copy. An additional chip key can only be cut if you have one of the original keys.
- Call a locksmith. If you need to replace a lost chip key, you must contact a professional with the appropriate equipment to create a new chip key and program your car to recognize the key.
- Tell the locksmith the year, make and model of your car and ask if he has the equipment to cut and program new chip keys. A locksmith can create new chip keys for some vehicles, like Fords. You must take other vehicles, like BMWs or Volvos, to a dealership for key replacement.
- Present the dealership with your identification and vehicle's registration paperwork. You must prove ownership of the car before the dealership makes new chip keys.
- Test the new chip key before leaving the dealership. If it does not work, notify the service department so that the key can be programmed properly.
Tips & Warnings:
- Keep track of your automotive chip keys. While replacement keys can be cut, the process can be costly, especially if you have to go to a dealership for replacement keys.
- 1 x Key Finder
- 2 x Receivers
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.46||USD$ 12.15||USD$ 11.83||USD$ 11.42|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.