Customers Also Bought
- Kids dress up costumes for Halloween & Children's Day
- The fire fighter costume can enhance your kids practice ability
- Cut costume is the perfect complement for a night to remember
- Kids hallowee costume has the newest and exclusive design with the comfortable and most fashionable materials
- Make a splash at costume parties or spice up your relationships with this costume cosplay
- Cut and chic, this fire fighter costume will make you stand out at any party
- Your lovely kids will be flashing in this "knock your eyes out" kids fire fighter costume
- This cute superman costume is perfect for Halloween or for little boys' playtime fun
- Color: Red
- This set includes the clothes, hat, fire extinguisher, interphone, water pipe and axe
- Black collar looks more sassy
Size in Detail:
- There may be certain error of these dimensions; specific dimension varies from person to person
What is Cosplay:
Cosplay short for "costume play" is a type of performance art in which participants don costumes and accessories to represent a specific character or idea. Characters are often drawn from popular fiction in Japan. Favorite sources include manga, anime, tokusatsu, comic books, graphic novels, video games, hentai and fantasy movies. Role play includes portrayals of J-pop and J-rock stars, Taiwanese puppet characters, science fiction characters, characters from musical stories, classic novels, and entertainment software. Any entity from the real or virtual world that lends itself to dramatic interpretation may be taken up as a subject. Inanimate objects are given anthropomorphic forms and it is not unusual to see genders switched, with women playing male roles and vice versa.
How to be a Cosplayer:
- To be a cosplayer you first need a costume. You can make your costume, either by sewing or by putting it together from already made pieces
- Find your accessories. Some costumes aren't complete without their accessories. For example, if you are cosplaying as Kaylee from the Sci-Fi show, "Firefly", it's helpful to have her rainbow parasol. It helps identify you as that character
- Find a place to wear your costume! Halloween is not the only day you can get dolled up in your favorite costume
- Pose and be nice. Some people will want to comment on your costume and / or take your picture. Posing for pictures is a really fun part of cosplaying
Cosplay in Western Culture:
The popularity of cosplay in Japan encourages the misconception that cosplay is specifically a Japanese or Asian hobby. The term "cosplay", though Japanese in origin, described a phenomenon which was witnessed in the United States. For almost fifty years, costuming has had a widespread following and continues to experience growing popularity in North America and Europe, and has more recently spread throughout South America and Australia
Western cosplay's origins are based primarily on science fiction and historical fantasy as opposed to animation. It is more common for Western cosplayers to recreate characters from live-action series such as Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, The Lord of the Rings, and Harry Potter than it is for Japanese cosplayers. Similarly, animated series may be the origin for many recreations. Western costumers also include subcultures of hobbyists who participate in Renaissance faires or the Society for Creative Anachronism, and historical re-enactments such as Civil War battles
- Canadian cosplayer Liana K as Power Girl
The increasing popularity of Japanese animation outside of Asia during the late 1990s led to an increase in American and other Western cosplayers who portray Japanese characters. Anime conventions have become more numerous in the West in the last decade. They now compete with science fiction, comic, and historical conferences in attendance. At these gatherings, cosplayers, like their Japanese counterparts, meet to show off their work, take photos, and compete in costume contests. Anime conventions attendees are mostly seen dressed up as Japanese animated characters, but many others dress up as famous Western comic book characters, or as famous characters from movies like Star Wars, Predator, and Pirates of the Caribbean. It is also quite common to see many dress up as Disney characters or as popular characters from games such as The Legend of Zelda, Mario Brothers, and Halo
- Comic and anime conventions are a popular place for cosplay also in the Western world. This image is from Animecon 2009 in Helsinki
In North America trick or treating is a popular children's activity. While traditionally Halloween costumes consisted of dressing as spirits or monsters, Halloween has increasingly become a day in which cosplay is encouraged by people of all ages and is widely accepted - including in the workplace and schools
Differences in taste still exist across cultures. Some costumes that are worn without hesitation by Japanese cosplayers tend to be avoided by Western cosplayers, such as outfits that evoke Nazi-era uniforms
- House Ravenclaw cosplay at Anime Boston
- 1 x Clothes
- 1 x Hat
- 1 x Fire Extinguisher
- 1 x Interphone
- 1 x Water Pipe
- 1 x Axe
Spec Condition New Type Fire Fighter Kids Costume Color Red Features Features Kids dress up costumes for Halloween & Children's Day
Your lovely kids will be flashing in this "knock your eyes out" kids costume
The Fire Fighter Kids Costume can enhance your kids practice ability
This stylish costume will make your kids stand out at any party
Packaging Package Included 1 x Clothes
1 x Hat
1 x Fire Extinguisher
1 x Interphone
1 x Water Pipe
1 x Axe
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 25.70||USD$ 23.41||USD$ 21.13||USD$ 18.08||USD$ 18.08|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on11-02-2010
- Other Thoughts: If you're looking for new toys for your 2 1/2 year old son or daughter ~ this set is a great option! The jacket is very good quality.
Was this review helpful?
Andres Pera Salmon
Bought this item on10-30-2010
- Other Thoughts: Gave this dress up outfit to my grandson for his second birthday. It was a HIT. I love the quality of Melissa and Doug products and always look for their toys for my grandchildren.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-28-2010
- Other Thoughts: I bought these to be our twin 2 yo's Halloween costumes, and they love them! The coats are made out fabric and seem very durable, and the boys really loved having their own badges. The only caveat is that the screws were stripped on both of the megaphones, making it impossible to put in the batteries. I personally didn't have a problem with not having two more noise makers in our house, but I thought I should mention it in a review. The attention to detail is remarkable. They even designed the hat so that it has an adjustable strap built in to help keep it on small noggins. <br/> <br/>They are so durable that the boys will be able to play with them long after Halloween (unlike the other costumes we looked at) and I plan on buying more Melissa & Doug dress up costumes for Christmas presents!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-24-2010
- Other Thoughts: I purchased this for a Halloween costume for my daughter. Love that it is NOT a plastic coat. My daughter is 4 and I was afraid it would be too small, but it fits great. <br/>There were no measurements in description so I took my own... coat is 19 1/2" long and arm length is 13" from shoulder to cuff. <br/>I found the hat to be very sturdy, thick plastic not like the dollar store type. The reflective piping on the coat seems very realistic too. <br/>She wears it every chance she gets since it arrived so I think it was a great choice!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-21-2010
- Other Thoughts: I BOUGHT FOR MY NEPHEW FOR CAREER/HALLOWEEN DAY... HE LOVED IT!!! HE ACTED LIKE A FIRE PERSON FOR HRS A DAY. VERY DURABLE, BRIGHT COLORS, WITH GREAT ACCESSORIES, EXTREMELY CLOSE TO THE REAL THING WITH YRS OF USAGE AND GREAT VALUE!!! THIS ITEM IS STAMPED & APPROVE WILL RECOMMEND TO ANYONE....
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-17-2010
- Other Thoughts: I really love this role play outfit and am excited for my 4 year old to wear this to a Halloween functino where the request has specifically been nothing scary! I think both of my sons will enjoy this and I particularly like that it is durable far more so than many Halloween costumes available.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-15-2010
- Other Thoughts: I bought this for my son for a halloween costume. I was worried that it would not fit him because he is a small 3 year old (36" and 28 lbs)and i could not find any sizing in the description. I was impressed with the costume and the quality. I had to roll up the sleeves a little bit (which did not look akward or bulky) and the jacket is slightly long, but he looks too darling in it and we got a lot of complements. the bonus was the little toys that come with it...they just attach to the jacket, so he did not have to carry it in hand while carrying his bag of candy. I did not put batteries in the megaphone thing because i read in the reviews that it was annoying, so i did not EVEN show that to my son...he just pretended to shout in it. it's worth the $$--he always wants to play with all that stuff on. the hat is adjustable, which is a plus since I can never find hats that fit his large cranium. good buy.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-01-2010
- Other Thoughts: Ordered it for my 3 yr old for Halloween 2010. He's of average height and weight so this fit perfectly. Unless there's a growth spurt, seems like he'll get to use it for another 1-2 years. It's a well made product, as good as the real thing and way better than the cheap vinyl outfits you see in discount stores. The yellow reflective tape shines bright. I especially like the helmet since it is very sturdy (a kid could stand on it without denting it) and has straps inside that snap together to fit around the head so air can get under there and they don't sweat. The bullhorn and extinguisher attach to the jacket with velcro wraps. It's useless tying it on since they make the outfit bulky. Haven't put batteries in the bullhorn, just to save our sanity! I'm sure it works. Your kid will sleep with this at night if you let them!!
Was this review helpful?