- The fun and exciting graphics along with the tent design will provide adventure and fun for hours
- Created with durable soft and colorful materials
- Lightweight and portable for easy play anywhere
- Fold technology allows for instant setup and easy storage
- Promotes imaginative play and strengthens creativity in kids
- This play tent will last for many years of play and excitement
- Ideal portable play tent for your child
- Material: Polyester & Steel Structure
- Size: 180 x 180 x 110cm / 70.9 x 70.9 x 43.3in (L x W x H)
- The kids play house tent promotes imaginative play and strengthens creativity in kids
- Made of high quality material, the kids play tent is durable and reliable for long time use
- Folding design, easy and convenient to take the kids play tent with you
How to Build a Play Tent?
Draping bedclothes over furniture to make a cozy, private space appeals to children. They can make a fort or play tent all by themselves. A tent offers a sense of accomplishment, triggers the imagination and lets children play hide-and-seek or pretend they are on the frontier. A child also can play alone in a tent he makes by reading quietly with a flashlight.
- Put one edge of a sheet or blanket on top of a table and place couch cushions over it to keep it in place.
- Stretch the other side of the sheet or blanket to another piece of furniture such as a couch or end table and place more cushions on it to hold it in place. Now you have the roof of your tent. You can also use the tabletop as part of the roof.
- Put the edge of another sheet or blanket under the same cushions and use it to continue the top of the tent to the next piece of furniture.
- Make the sides of the tent by putting the edge of a sheet or blanket under a cushion and letting it hang down to the floor. You can weight the end of the sheet or blanket with books on the floor or let it hang freely.
- Place blankets on the floor inside the tent. Put pillows there as well to make the tent comfortable. Make up games while you are in your tent.
How to Make a Play Tent & Tunnel?
Children are imaginative. Building a play tent will give your children their own space to let their imaginations go wild. Build each child his own tent or create a tent city. Have a campout and read together using flashlights. Crawl inside a tunnel and draw pictures or tell stories. Building play tents is an activity the whole family will enjoy, and it uses materials you probably have on hand. There are many possibilities, so be creative.
- Couch Tent
- Move the couch so the back is not against a wall.
- Throw a sheet or blanket over the back of the couch.
- Pull out the ends of the blanket that are resting on the ground so it creates a tunnel-like tent.
- Secure the ends of the blanket using stacks of books.
- Line the inside of the tent with blankets and pillows to make it a comfortable place for your kids to play.
- Clothesline Tent
- Drape a sheet over a clothesline so the same amount of fabric hangs down on each side.
- Secure the sheet to the clothesline with clothespins.
- Pull one side of the sheet toward you and secure it to the ground by placing a heavy rock on each corner of the sheet.
- Pull the other side of the sheet toward you and secure the corners with heavy rocks.
- Place blankets and pillows inside the tent.
- Table Tent
- Move chairs away from the table.
- Drape a blanket over the table.
- Pull the edges of the blanket toward you and secure them with a pile of books or a heavy object.
- Line the floor under the table with blankets and pillows.
- Tape plain white paper to the floor so the kids can draw pictures.
Games to Play in a Tent
When you go camping there is always a chance that it will rain at least one of the days. All is not lost, however. You can play a few games in your tent while you are waiting for the rain to subside. You may want to bring a couple of small games from home, including a deck of cards. A pencil and some paper are also useful.
- Celebrity Guessing Game
- Have one person think of a famous celebrity that all of the others present are sure to know about. The other participants ask the designated person a yes or no question about the celebrity. After each question a guess can be made. If the guess is correct, that person wins. If it is incorrect it becomes the person to the left's turn to ask a question. The game continues until the celebrity has been correctly identified. Give each participant a chance to come up with a celebrity.
- Break out a deck of cards and play a good old fashion game of "Go Fish." Pass out five cards to each player. Each player should remove any pairs that they have in their hand. Allow the youngest player to go first and ask for one of the cards in his hand from one of the other participants. If that person has the card, she must fork it over. If not, she must say, "Go Fish." The youngest player must then take a card from the deck. The game continues with the players taking turns until all of the matches have been made. The family member with the most matches wins.
- Thumb War
- Thumb war is a fun game to play when you forgot to bring your games along on your camping trip. Two participants lock hands by curling their fingers around each other, being sure to leave the thumbs sticking straight up. Then they chant "one, two, three, four, let's have a thumb war." After that, each player must try to pin the other player's thumb down using only his own thumb. Once the thumb is pinned, the player must count to three. If the thumb is still pinned after three seconds that player wins. If the thumb wriggles free, the game continues until someone's thumb does get pinned for three seconds.
- Get out a sheet of paper and a pencil. Choose someone to be the creator. The creator must come up with a famous phrase, product, or person and then draw one line to represent each letter of this famous phrase, product or person. The creator can then draw a large number one with the tip of the one being where a man will be hung if the phrase is not guessed before five wrong letters are chosen. Give each participant a turn in guessing a letter. If the letter is in the phrase then the creator should write it in. If not, then the first part of the man should be drawn. This would be the man's head. Next, the body. After that the legs and then the arms. Finish off the man with a head of hair. Once the hair has been drawn the game is over and the creator can reveal what the phrase was. The game is won when someone guesses the phrase before the fifth wrong letter.
How to Play Tent for Girls
A play tent provides children with private, kid-sized space either indoors or in the backyard. You can create a simple and economical play tent using materials you already have at home plus some imagination. Or you can choose an elaborate themed play tent replete with doors, flags and windows. Play tents are not just for boys--you can give your little girl a play tent experience as well.
- Choose a theme for the play tent. Consult your daughter to find out what ideas excite her imagination at this stage. Some girls love fairies or butterflies, others may have less gender-traditional concepts of fun. For example, your little girl may want to pretend she is a nature explorer, a pirate or a princess. Design your tent accordingly.
- Decide whether to purchase a tent or create your own. Like many decisions, this involves assessing your budget, your schedule and your skills. You can price tents at local stores or online. Most play tents range in price from $28 to $60. If you have the time and some artistic ability, and especially if you think your daughter would enjoy participating in the project, consider making a tent at home.
- Place the tent somewhere to create a fun playroom for your child. Think about where it will go inside the house or in the yard. Consider space issues and balance your child's desire for privacy with your ability to keep a watch to ensure safety. Avoid placing a tent too close to a stove indoors or near a barbecue grill outdoors. Keep the tent out of the usual walking paths so family members coming in and out won't interrupt playtime.
- Think of games your child can play in the tent. Most often, your daughter will have plenty of ideas of her own, but wise parents have a few suggestions ready for those "I'm bored and can't think of anything to do" days. These activities can involve materials you already have at home or find in your yard woven together with make-believe for playtime. A princess, for example, might mix flower petals and butterfly wings to create a magic potion to toss on a tent rug and turn it into a flying carpet.
- Stock the tent with a few play items keyed to your child's preferences. Provide for games with friends and siblings and private time. For instance, if your child likes to read, include a selection of storybooks along with a flashlight. You can darken the surrounding room, and teach her how to make shadow puppets on the tent walls.
- 1 x Kids Play Tent
- 10 x Ocean balls
Spec Condition New Type Kids Play Tent Color Pink Material Polyester & Steel Structure Dimension 180 x 180 x 110cm / 70.9 x 70.9 x 43.3in (L x W x H) Features Features The fun and exciting graphics along with the tent design will provide adventure and fun for hours
Created with durable soft and colorful materials
Lightweight and portable for easy play anywhere
Fold technology allows for instant setup and easy storage
Promotes imaginative play and strengthens creativity in kids
This play tent will last for many years of play and excitement
Ideal portable play tent for your child
Packaging Package Included 1 x Kids Play Tent
10 x Ocean balls
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||AU$ 32.36||AU$ 30.72||AU$ 29.24||AU$ 27.89||AU$ 26.66|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
Bought this item on05-18-2011
- Other Thoughts: As most other reviewers have stated, this is a great tent that takes a short amount of time to set up. It's very roomy and there is plenty of room inside for me, my daughter, and some of her toys. She loves going inside for some alone time, which I believe will be very important to her when her baby sister arrives! There are only two down-sides to the tent: one is my cats love it too, and the material is not resistant to their claws. The other is the cute triangular pink peaks. They are attached only at the base of the triangle, and the foam filling was warped in packaging so many of the peaks are bent, folded, or falling over. I may take some time to sew them down. Also, a previous reviewer mentioned that stakes were included for outdoor use. My tent did not have stakes, but it does not matter because we do not intend to use this outside. All in all this is a great roomy tent.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-08-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is awesome! I bought this for my two and half year old daughter. She loves it!! I set it up for her and she took in her favorite books and stuffies and didn't come out for an hour. lol. I like that it's teaching her to enjoy some quiet time by herself. I read reviews where people said it was flimsy. My daughter is hard on toys to say the least. I haven't had any problems with it falling down or ripping and she gets wild in there. If it does rip i will buy another one. I mean really, it is a tent and tents can tear. All in all, awesome prduct and awesome price. And so worth not having to redo those sofa / blanket tents over and over again! lol!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-26-2011
- Other Thoughts: I love this tent because it's absolutely adorable and it's also quite unique compared to all the other little girl's tents on the net right now. It's simply delightful, I wish they would have make em like this when I was a kid!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-26-2011
- Other Thoughts: Got this tent yesterday, put it together in in 10 minutes! It is adorable! Everything i expected for my two year old granddaughters birthday!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-11-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought this tent for my granddaughter's birthday in June and she has it up in her bedroom...still! Its a durable, great place for her to hideaway from everyone. She entertains her dolls inside!
Was this review helpful?