Customers Also Bought
- The Kids Play House comes with Tent and tube combo for hours of play
- Pieces can be used together or separately
- Play House Tent can be taken anywhere, indoors or outdoors
- The Play House Tent is Ideal for home, backyard, parks, children's parties and othe events
- Fast and easy set-up with no tools required
- This Outdoor Kids Tent is durable, washable polyester construction
- Easy to clean, dirty, gently wiped with a damp cloth on the lost
- Material: Polyester PU Coating & Nylon(Outer); Polyester(Bottom)
- Size: 119 x 118 x 92cm/46.85 x 46.46 x 36.22in(L x W x H)
- This lightweight Play House Tent can be taken anywhere
- Suitable for more than six months baby
How to Build a Play Tent?
Draping bedclothes over furniture to make a cozy, private space appeals to children. They can make a fort or play tent all by themselves. A tent offers a sense of accomplishment, triggers the imagination and lets children play hide-and-seek or pretend they are on the frontier. A child also can play alone in a tent he makes by reading quietly with a flashlight.
- Put one edge of a sheet or blanket on top of a table and place couch cushions over it to keep it in place.
- Stretch the other side of the sheet or blanket to another piece of furniture such as a couch or end table and place more cushions on it to hold it in place. Now you have the roof of your tent. You can also use the tabletop as part of the roof.
- Put the edge of another sheet or blanket under the same cushions and use it to continue the top of the tent to the next piece of furniture.
- Make the sides of the tent by putting the edge of a sheet or blanket under a cushion and letting it hang down to the floor. You can weight the end of the sheet or blanket with books on the floor or let it hang freely.
- Place blankets on the floor inside the tent. Put pillows there as well to make the tent comfortable. Make up games while you are in your tent.
How to Make a Play Tent & Tunnel?
Children are imaginative. Building a play tent will give your children their own space to let their imaginations go wild. Build each child his own tent or create a tent city. Have a campout and read together using flashlights. Crawl inside a tunnel and draw pictures or tell stories. Building play tents is an activity the whole family will enjoy, and it uses materials you probably have on hand. There are many possibilities, so be creative.
- Couch Tent
- Move the couch so the back is not against a wall.
- Throw a sheet or blanket over the back of the couch.
- Pull out the ends of the blanket that are resting on the ground so it creates a tunnel-like tent.
- Secure the ends of the blanket using stacks of books.
- Line the inside of the tent with blankets and pillows to make it a comfortable place for your kids to play.
- Clothesline Tent
- Drape a sheet over a clothesline so the same amount of fabric hangs down on each side.
- Secure the sheet to the clothesline with clothespins.
- Pull one side of the sheet toward you and secure it to the ground by placing a heavy rock on each corner of the sheet.
- Pull the other side of the sheet toward you and secure the corners with heavy rocks.
- Place blankets and pillows inside the tent.
- Table Tent
- Move chairs away from the table.
- Drape a blanket over the table.
- Pull the edges of the blanket toward you and secure them with a pile of books or a heavy object.
- Line the floor under the table with blankets and pillows.
- Tape plain white paper to the floor so the kids can draw pictures.
Games to Play in a Tent
When you go camping there is always a chance that it will rain at least one of the days. All is not lost, however. You can play a few games in your tent while you are waiting for the rain to subside. You may want to bring a couple of small games from home, including a deck of cards. A pencil and some paper are also useful.
- Celebrity Guessing Game
- Have one person think of a famous celebrity that all of the others present are sure to know about. The other participants ask the designated person a yes or no question about the celebrity. After each question a guess can be made. If the guess is correct, that person wins. If it is incorrect it becomes the person to the left's turn to ask a question. The game continues until the celebrity has been correctly identified. Give each participant a chance to come up with a celebrity.
- Break out a deck of cards and play a good old fashion game of "Go Fish." Pass out five cards to each player. Each player should remove any pairs that they have in their hand. Allow the youngest player to go first and ask for one of the cards in his hand from one of the other participants. If that person has the card, she must fork it over. If not, she must say, "Go Fish." The youngest player must then take a card from the deck. The game continues with the players taking turns until all of the matches have been made. The family member with the most matches wins.
- Thumb War
- Thumb war is a fun game to play when you forgot to bring your games along on your camping trip. Two participants lock hands by curling their fingers around each other, being sure to leave the thumbs sticking straight up. Then they chant "one, two, three, four, let's have a thumb war." After that, each player must try to pin the other player's thumb down using only his own thumb. Once the thumb is pinned, the player must count to three. If the thumb is still pinned after three seconds that player wins. If the thumb wriggles free, the game continues until someone's thumb does get pinned for three seconds.
- Get out a sheet of paper and a pencil. Choose someone to be the creator. The creator must come up with a famous phrase, product, or person and then draw one line to represent each letter of this famous phrase, product or person. The creator can then draw a large number one with the tip of the one being where a man will be hung if the phrase is not guessed before five wrong letters are chosen. Give each participant a turn in guessing a letter. If the letter is in the phrase then the creator should write it in. If not, then the first part of the man should be drawn. This would be the man's head. Next, the body. After that the legs and then the arms. Finish off the man with a head of hair. Once the hair has been drawn the game is over and the creator can reveal what the phrase was. The game is won when someone guesses the phrase before the fifth wrong letter.
How to Play Tent for Girls
A play tent provides children with private, kid-sized space either indoors or in the backyard. You can create a simple and economical play tent using materials you already have at home plus some imagination. Or you can choose an elaborate themed play tent replete with doors, flags and windows. Play tents are not just for boys--you can give your little girl a play tent experience as well.
- Choose a theme for the play tent. Consult your daughter to find out what ideas excite her imagination at this stage. Some girls love fairies or butterflies, others may have less gender-traditional concepts of fun. For example, your little girl may want to pretend she is a nature explorer, a pirate or a princess. Design your tent accordingly.
- Decide whether to purchase a tent or create your own. Like many decisions, this involves assessing your budget, your schedule and your skills. You can price tents at local stores or online. Most play tents range in price from $28 to $60. If you have the time and some artistic ability, and especially if you think your daughter would enjoy participating in the project, consider making a tent at home.
- Place the tent somewhere to create a fun playroom for your child. Think about where it will go inside the house or in the yard. Consider space issues and balance your child's desire for privacy with your ability to keep a watch to ensure safety. Avoid placing a tent too close to a stove indoors or near a barbecue grill outdoors. Keep the tent out of the usual walking paths so family members coming in and out won't interrupt playtime.
- Think of games your child can play in the tent. Most often, your daughter will have plenty of ideas of her own, but wise parents have a few suggestions ready for those "I'm bored and can't think of anything to do" days. These activities can involve materials you already have at home or find in your yard woven together with make-believe for playtime. A princess, for example, might mix flower petals and butterfly wings to create a magic potion to toss on a tent rug and turn it into a flying carpet.
- Stock the tent with a few play items keyed to your child's preferences. Provide for games with friends and siblings and private time. For instance, if your child likes to read, include a selection of storybooks along with a flashlight. You can darken the surrounding room, and teach her how to make shadow puppets on the tent walls.
- 1 x High Quality Beautiful House Kids Play Tent
- 10 x Balls
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.99||USD$ 8.99||USD$ 8.99||USD$ 8.99||USD$ 8.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on10-12-2010
- Other Thoughts: This tent is easy to put up and take down. It was great for my two kids <br/>(age 2 & 3) for taking naps on the beach. Might have to anchor down if windy day. Overall we love this tent.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-16-2010
- Other Thoughts: We bought this tent for our one-year-old after playing with tents at a friend's house. He loves it and uses it almost every day. The one-touch feature is essential--it sets up in seconds and is easy to put away, too. We have another "traditional" tent that requires the poles to be set up - it almost never makes it out of the bag. I strongly recommend the Pacific Play One-Touch Tent to anyone looking for hours of backyard fun!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on07-20-2010
- Other Thoughts: I was looking for a nice play-tent for my daughter, who's always going in or under something. I thought she might enjoy a tent to play in. <br/> <br/>I have an impatient child and a small house, so i needed something that would set up quickly and pack up easily so that I can put it away every night when she goes to bed. It is also compact and easy to store, which was something else I needed.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-16-2010
- Other Thoughts: This is a great Play House Tent for kids. Incredibly easy to open and collapse. I had purchased a different tent that required you to insert poles. Too tedious so returned it. Am very pleased with this. Folds as easily as am umbrella. Smart construction with built-in ties to keep door and window open. You can attach a tunnel through the round window for even more fun. Enough room for about four sitting comfortably.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-12-2010
- Other Thoughts: It had been well used by the previous family, so i needed to do some simple machine sewing to reinforce the loops that the poles slip into, but other than that it has weathered very well. all of my son's friends love coming over to play in the tent and tunnel. even our cats enjoy getting in there when my son isn't around. sets up and collapses very easily.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-20-2010
- Other Thoughts: Our son is nearly 3 years old, and really enjoys playing with this tent - both inside and outside the house. The mesh panels at the top alow him to look out (or in when playing with friends), and helps provide reasonable ventilation. He also loves having the tunnel hole as well as the main entrance as this gives him more options in crawling in and out of the tent.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-15-2010
- Other Thoughts: We bought this tent for our son for Christmas. He loves it. It is so much fun for him to hide from Mommy and Daddy in his tent. It is quite durable - he climbs in and out and regularly crashes into it on his ride around cars. It's held up to all of this with no problem. We have this setup in his play area - when not in use - it's a great place to store toys, books and other small items that might look messy if let in plain view. I would recommend this product - for the price, you can't beat the value.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-04-2010
- Other Thoughts: I bought this Play House Tent for my one year old son and he absolutely loves it. The floor of the tent makes a rustling noise when walked on and that adds to the fun for him. He runs in the front door and crawls out the back hole over and over again. It has two mesh openings for ventilation and my son likes to peek out of them.
Was this review helpful?