Customers Also Bought
- Safety and control is maintained by a hand-operated rear brake
- This kids Three Wheeled Scooter helps kids master the balancing act
- This Three Wheeled Scooter can be operated on any street, highway, parking lot, sidewalk, or any area that allows public motor vehicle traffic
- A rear brake makes this Three Wheeled Scooter easy to stop
- Load Bearing: >120kg
- Material: Square Tube & Thick Steel Tube & Steel Plate & PU
- Size: 80 x 60 x 95cm/31.50 x 23.62 x 37.40in(L x W x H); 1.2mm/0.05in(Steel Tube Thickness); 2.5mm/0.10in(Steel Plate Thickness)
- The Power Wing Scooter can be operated on any street, highway, parking lot, sidewalk, or any area that allows public motor vehicle traffic
- The classic Drifting Caster Scooter offers a smooth ride and features a bell and streamer to add to the fun, safety and control is maintained by a hand-operated rear brake
- Enjoy scooting with this Three Wheeled Scooter, provides your last-long funs
- Suitable for children above 3.5 years old
Size in Detail:
The Types of Scooters for Children at Play:
- Kick Scooters - These scooters can be used by children as young as 4 years old and typically feature two or three wheels. The typical design of a three-wheeler usually features one large wheel in the front and two in the back, though some models are reversed and have one wheel in the front and two wheels at the back for maximum stability. Two-wheeled scooters feature two large or small wheels and sometimes have brakes on the handlebars or a brake on the back wheel. Most models have slip-proof decks so children can hop on and off safely while riding
- Caster Driven Scooters - The stand boards for these scooters are in the shape of a "T," with children able to twist and turn as they ride, as well as drift and accelerate without pushing the scooter along like a regular kick model. Handlebars are adjustable and the scooters are lightweight so children can carry them when they're not in use. These models can be difficult to master while learning how to ride, so as with all scooters, riders should wear a helmet
- Electric Scooters - These scooters come in a variety of styles but typically feature two large wheels and sturdy handle bars with brakes and some come with seats. They are charged by batteries and range in speed from 12 to 20 miles per hour. According to the website Electric Scooters for Kids, electric scooters are safe for kids to ride, usually for ages 5 years old and above, and are available from 100 watts to 500 watts. It is recommended that 500-watt scooters be reserved for older children, as the machines are more powerful and require more experienced riders
How to Ride Scooters for Kids:
- Get your child fitted for a helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, and wrist guards. Your local sporting goods store should have someone who is professionally trained in fitting young people for these important safety items
- Instruct your child to put on her safety gear before riding the scooter. Be sure that her helmet is securely fastened and that any laces or Velcro on her elbow, knee, and wrist guards are also properly fastened. She should be wearing supportive athletic shoes without any loose or untied laces that could get caught in wheels or cause her to slip
- Adjust the handle on your child's scooter so that it is at a comfortable height. Your son should not have to stoop over or reach up to properly ride the scooter
- Watch while your child practices using the break on the scooter without going anywhere. She should also practice balancing on the scooter with one foot while not in motion
- Start off slowly. Your child should practice slowly pushing off of the pavement with one foot while the other foot is on the scooter. Be sure he is practicing on a level surface and that he is within your sight. He should be facing forward and understand how to use the handlebars for steering
- Speed things up. Once your child can use her scooter without falling in a small area while going slowly, give her permission to pick up the speed if she likes. She should understand where she is allowed to go and where she is not while using her scooter. If she is having trouble, have her back up to the previous steps until she is more comfortable with her new toy
- 1 x Three Wheeled Kids Scooter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 27.99||USD$ 27.99||USD$ 27.99||USD$ 27.99||USD$ 27.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.