Customers Also Bought
- Material: Brass
- Color: Silver
- Total Height: 36cm/14.2in
- Spout Height: 27cm/10.6in
- Spout Width: 19cm/7.5in
- Handle Height: 13.5cm/5.3in
- Bottom Diameter: 5.5cm/2.2in
- Hose Length: 50cm/19.7in
- This kitchen water faucet will do no harm to human health but can secure you and your family
- Adopting softened and filtering bubble processing, the water could not been splashed and reduced noise
- Single lever kitchen water faucet with switch function
- The best kitchen faucet adopts bubble softened processing, the water could not been splashed easily and reduces noise
- Easy to install even without prior experience cheap kitchen faucet
- Leak-resistant due to the durability of their ceramic valves and have been tested for quality
- The kitchen water faucet has processed the most high-tech gravity casting, solid and endurable
- Spray face resists hard water buildup and is easy to clean. Kitchen faucet beautifully combines an elegant transitional high-arch design with exceptional ergonomics and functionality
- It is fashionable enough to make your home look modern
- Provide improved operation even with wet or soapy hands
General Faucet Installation Instruction:
Step 1: Position the Faucet
Step 2: Attach the Water Supply Tubes
Step 3: Connect the Faucet Lift Rod
Step 4: Flush the Faucet
Tools You Need for Installation:
- Adjustable wrench
- Cleaning Surface: Use cleaning agents to clean the dirt regularly. The water faucet should be rinsed with clean water and wipe it with a soft cotton cloth to keep surface clean before scrub the faucet. Do not wipe the faucet with abrasive cleaners, hard cloth, paper towels, wire ball and acidic or coarse material
- Cleaning Filter: Remove the air bubble and remove the filter. Then scrub the filter with a toothbrush or small brush under the tap
How to Fix a Leaky Faucet?
- Turn off the water supply to the leaky faucet. Water shutoffs are often located under the sink but in older homes there may only be one main water shut off for the entire house, usually located where the water pipe enters (often facing the street)
- Open the faucet and let any water in the pipes drain out
- Put in the sink drain plug or put a towel in the sink bottom. Faucets have small screws and you don't want to lose one down the drain
- Remove the faucet handle. Virtually all handles are attached with a screw often hidden under a decorative cap that can be pried off with a small screwdriver
- Remove the workings of the faucet and determine what kind of repair is required (see Tips). Once you have identified what kind of faucet you have, see the related eHow for details on repairing your particular faucet
How to Keep Water Faucets From Freezing?
- Wrap insulating tape around any exposed pipes, especially those in cold areas like a basement
- Open kitchen and bathroom cabinets. This allows the warm air in the home to circulate around pipes
- Caulk any cracks or holes around exposed pipes. For example, caulk any cracks in the sink or bathtub, especially near the faucet and handles
- Allow faucets to trickle both hot and cold water. The continuous flow of water, even at a drip, prevents the pressure buildup that causes burst pipes
Health Knowledge of Faucet:
Harmfulness of Lead:
- Lead poisoning is significant effect on humans and intelligence. It is more obvious for children and pregnant women, due to the physiological characteristics of growth and development, lead poisoning of pregnant women will be serious premature birth, abortion. Lead poisoning affects infants and young children's growth and mental development, caused severe dementia. We can only reduce the lead content in drinking water to ensure that people's intake of lead
Role of Copper:
- Copper is an essential trace element the human body, it is an important component of proteins and enzymes. It produces the body's metabolic processes for role in promoting the body's many functions. Copper can inhibit bacterial growth and maintain clean drinking water. More than 99% of bacteria that goes into the water pipe will disappear after five hours. Copper is impermeable, whether grease, bacteria, viruses, oxygen and ultraviolet such harmful qualities can't go through it and polluted water quality. With copper tube for human health can play a positive role
- 1 x Kitchen Faucet
- 2 x Hoses(50cm)
- 1 x Accessory Set
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 20.99||USD$ 20.99||USD$ 20.99||USD$ 20.99||USD$ 20.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.