Customers Also Bought
- Can be used in the kitchen, bar, bathroom / lavatory, prep area, laundry room or wherever you need a great looking kitchen faucet
- Spray face resists hard water buildup and is easy to clean
- The service life of ceramic valve can attain to more than 500,000 times whick allows faucets to be used for a long time
- Using sophisticated imported ceramic cartridge, with sturdy and durable hardness
- The kitchen faucet adopts superior copper using gravity die-casting manufacturing
- Offering convenience, quality and style, this kitchen faucet brings sleek design continuity to your home
- Material: Copper
- Color: Silver
- Total Height: 31cm/12.2in
- Spout Height: 20cm/7.9in
- Spout Width: 16cm/6.3in
- Hose Length: 50cm/19.7in
- Double handle design kitchen faucet
- High quality material will give you a sense of texture
General Faucet Installation Instruction:
Step 1: Position the Faucet
Step 2: Attach the Water Supply Tubes
Step 3: Connect the Faucet Lift Rod
Step 4: Flush the Faucet
Tools You Need for Installation:
- Adjustable wrench
- Cleaning Surface: Use cleaning agents to clean the dirt regularly. The water faucet should be rinsed with clean water and wipe it with a soft cotton cloth to keep surface clean before scrub the faucet. Do not wipe the faucet with abrasive cleaners, hard cloth, paper towels, wire ball and acidic or coarse material
- Cleaning Filter: Remove the air bubble and remove the filter. Then scrub the filter with a toothbrush or small brush under the tap
How to Clean a Faucet Head?
Cleaning a Shower Faucet Head:
- Place masking tape around the end of the shower arm that meets the wall and place another strip just above the shower head. This will prevent the wrench from scratching the shower arm
- Use a pipe wrench to hold the shower arm in place where it meets the wall. Unscrew the shower head with a second wrench
- Twist the shower head with your hand the rest of the way after loosening it up with the wrench. Remove the shower head from the shower arm
- Disassemble the shower head. The aerator is the hole-filled piece where the water comes out. Remove the aerator from the shower head by twisting or gently prying it off
- Fill a bowl with white vinegar, enough to submerge the shower head and all of its pieces. Allow the shower head to soak for at least 15 minutes, longer if needed
- Brush off all mineral deposits and gunk with a toothbrush. Poke the holes of the shower head with a toothpick to get rid of the gunk inside the holes. Place the pieces back together and twist back onto your shower arm
Cleaning the Aerator on a Sink Faucet Head:
- Remove the aerator by unscrewing it from beneath the faucet head. The aerator, round with a screen on it, mixes water and air to give the water an even flow
- Place the aerator in a cup. Add enough white vinegar to submerge the aerator. Let it set for 15 minutes
- Use an old toothbrush to scrub the aerator to remove mineral deposits and other gunk that may be present
- Use a toothpick or safety pin to remove gunk from the screen and vents. The aerator is full of small holes and vents on both sides, and these holes get plugged with mineral deposits. The vinegar should remove most of the deposits, but some scrubbing may be necessary
- Rinse the aerator and screw it back on to the faucet
- 1 x Kitchen Faucet
- 2 x Hoses(50cm)
- 1 x Accessory Set
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 17.39||USD$ 17.39||USD$ 17.39||USD$ 17.39||USD$ 17.39|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.