Customers Also Bought
General Brand HUICI Spec Condition New Type Kitchen Faucet Features Features It's easy for you to install the kitchen faucet correctly even if you never install faucets before
Ensure the kitchen faucet that you use do not contain any hazardous metal
Packaging Package Included 1 x Kitchen Faucet
2 x Hoses(50cm)
1 x Accessory Set
- Material: Copper
- Color: Silver
- Top Total Height: 35cm/13.8in
- Top Spout Height: 30cm/11.8in
- Bottom Total Height: 23cm/9.1in
- Bottom Spout Height: 18cm/7.1in
- Spout Length: 14cm/5.5in
- Hose Length: 50cm/19.7in
- Offering convenience, quality and style, this kitchen faucet brings sleek design continuity to your home
- The valve of this kitchen faucet is made of hardness material and comfortable light
- Lustrous surface of the kitchen faucet, and as new even if used for a long time
- Adopt advanced electroplated handling to ensure the color uniformity, excellent corrosion resistance, bright surface gloss
- The kitchen faucet is engineered to look beautiful and function flawlessly
- Apply to hard water and is not impacted by gravel and sand
- The kitchen faucet adopts superior copper using gravity die-casting manufacturing
- This copper kitchen faucet is a kitchen essential product for you
- High quality copper will give you a sense of texture
- The single hole kitchen faucet can save water and energy
- The first screw-down tap mechanism was patented and manufactured by the Rotherham brass founders, Guest and Chrimes,in 1845. Most older taps use a soft rubber or neoprene washer which is screwed down onto a valve seat in order to stop the flow. This is called a "globe valve" in engineering and, while it gives a leak-proof seal and good fine adjustment of flow, both the rubber washer and the valve seat are subject to wear (and for the seat, also corrosion) over time, so that eventually no tight seal is formed in the closed position, resulting in a leaking tap. The washer can be replaced and the valve seat resurfaced (at least a few times), but globe valves are never maintenance-free
- Also, the tortuous S-shaped path the water is forced to follow offers a significant obstruction to the flow. For high pressure domestic water systems this does not matter, but for low pressure systems where flow rate is important, such as a shower fed by a storage tank, a "stop tap" or, in engineering terms, a "gate valve" is preferred
- Gate valves use a metal disc the same diameter as the pipe which is screwed into place perpendicularly to the flow, cutting it off. There is no resistance to flow when the tap is fully open, but this type of tap rarely gives a perfect seal when closed. In the UK this type of tap normally has a wheel-shaped handle rather than a crutch or capstan handle
- Cone valves or ball valves are another alternative. These are commonly-found as the service shut-off valves in more-expensive water systems and usually found in gas taps (and, incidentally, the cask beer taps referred to above). They can be identified by their range of motion-only 90°-between fully on and fully off. Usually, when the handle is in line with the pipe the valve is on, and when the handle is across the pipe it is closed. A cone valve consists of a shallowly-tapering cone in a tight-fitting socket placed across the flow of the fluid. In UK English this is usually known as a taper-plug cock. A ball valve uses a spherical ball instead. In either case, a hole through the cone or ball allows the fluid to pass if it is lined up with the openings in the socket through which the fluid enters and leaves; turning the cone using the handle rotates the passage away, presenting the fluid with the unbroken surface of the cone through which it cannot pass. Valves of this type using a cylinder rather than a cone are sometimes encountered, but using a cone allows a tight fit to be made even with moderate manufacturing tolerances. The ball in ball valves rotates within plastic seats
- Hands free infrared proximity sensors are replacing the standard valve. Thermostatically controlled electronic dual-purpose mixing or diverting valves are used within industrial applications to automatically provide liquids as required
- Foot controlled valves are installed within laboratory and healthcare/hospitals
- Modern taps often have aerators at the tip to help save water and reduce splashes. Without an aerator, water usually flows out of the tap in one big stream. An aerator spreads the water flow into many small droplets
- Modern bathroom and kitchen taps often use ceramic or plastic surfaces sliding against other spring-loaded ceramic surfaces or plastic washers. These tend to require far less maintenance than traditional globe valves and when maintenance is required, the entire interior of the valve is usually replaced, often as a single pre-assembled cartridge
- Of the trio of well-respected faucet manufacturers in North American plumbing circles, Moen and American Standard use cartridges (Moen's being O-ring based, American Standard's being ceramic), while Delta uses easily-replaced rubber seats facing the cartridge(s). Each design has its advantages: Moen cartridges tend to be easiest to find, American Standard cartridges have nearly infinite lifespan in sediment-free municipal water, and Delta's rubber seats tend to be most forgiving of sediment in well water
General Faucet Installation Instruction:
Step 1: Position the Faucet
Step 2: Attach the Water Supply Tubes
Step 3: Connect the Faucet Lift Rod
Step 4: Flush the Faucet
Tools You Need for Installation:
- Adjustable wrench
- Cleaning Surface: Use cleaning agents to clean the dirt regularly. The water faucet should be rinsed with clean water and wipe it with a soft cotton cloth to keep surface clean before scrub the faucet. Do not wipe the faucet with abrasive cleaners, hard cloth, paper towels, wire ball and acidic or coarse material
- Cleaning Filter: Remove the air bubble and remove the filter. Then scrub the filter with a toothbrush or small brush under the tap
How to Clean a Faucet Head?
Cleaning a Shower Faucet Head:
- Place masking tape around the end of the shower arm that meets the wall and place another strip just above the shower head. This will prevent the wrench from scratching the shower arm
- Use a pipe wrench to hold the shower arm in place where it meets the wall. Unscrew the shower head with a second wrench
- Twist the shower head with your hand the rest of the way after loosening it up with the wrench. Remove the shower head from the shower arm
- Disassemble the shower head. The aerator is the hole-filled piece where the water comes out. Remove the aerator from the shower head by twisting or gently prying it off
- Fill a bowl with white vinegar, enough to submerge the shower head and all of its pieces. Allow the shower head to soak for at least 15 minutes, longer if needed
- Brush off all mineral deposits and gunk with a toothbrush. Poke the holes of the shower head with a toothpick to get rid of the gunk inside the holes. Place the pieces back together and twist back onto your shower arm
Cleaning the Aerator on a Sink Faucet Head:
- Remove the aerator by unscrewing it from beneath the faucet head. The aerator, round with a screen on it, mixes water and air to give the water an even flow
- Place the aerator in a cup. Add enough white vinegar to submerge the aerator. Let it set for 15 minutes
- Use an old toothbrush to scrub the aerator to remove mineral deposits and other gunk that may be present
- Use a toothpick or safety pin to remove gunk from the screen and vents. The aerator is full of small holes and vents on both sides, and these holes get plugged with mineral deposits. The vinegar should remove most of the deposits, but some scrubbing may be necessary
- Rinse the aerator and screw it back on to the faucet
- 1 x Kitchen Faucet
- 2 x Hoses(50cm)
- 1 x Accessory Set
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 19.99||USD$ 19.99||USD$ 19.99||USD$ 19.99||USD$ 19.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.