Customers Also Bought
- Stainless steel kitchen timer triggers pleasant ticking and alarm tone, loud and long 1-2 second bell alarm alerts you when time is up
- Easy to operate mechanical kitchen timer(no batteries), large knob for easy turning
- Large, easy to read numerals on dial of the tomato shaped cooking timers
- Tomato shaped design mechanical kitchen timer for easy operation
- This mechanical kitchen timer will be your good life partner
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Silver
- Size: 7.1 x 4.4cm/2.9 x 2.2in(Dail x W)
- With 60 minute quartz timing capacity, kitchen tool can counts down between 1 and 60 minutes
- One minute increments allow for precise timing stainless steel kitchen timer
- Tomato shaped design triggers pleasant ticking and alarm tone, loud and long 3-5 second bell alarm alerts you when time is up
Kitchen timers vary, but are easy to use. Once you press the start button and prompt the timer to alert you at a certain time, you really don't have anything else to do but wait. However, consider how you can do more with your kitchen timer than just setting it to go off at a specified time. For example, if cooking a meal that requires 20 minutes of cooking time in the oven, set the timer for 10 minutes, turn the item over to cook the under side, then reset the timer for the
Cooking Multiple Dishes
When cooking multiple dishes, use a kitchen timer to help the cooking or baking process. For example, if baking a cake while melting butter for the icing, set the timer for the cake and continue to make the icing without fear of forgetting to remove it in time.
Think of how you can use the kitchen timer when making large meals. Set the timer for the food that requires the most baking or cooking time, as this will allow you to prepare or cook other foods while you wait. For example, bake one item, set the timer, then complete several other items during the long wait time.
Portable Kitchen Timers
You don't have to reserve your kitchen timer just for cooking food. Use a portable kitchen timer for other activities. For example, once you turn the dial (moving it clockwise until it stops at the number of minutes you want to pass before the kitchen timer rings), use it keep track of cleaning, children's activities and other household chores. Set the timer on a table and then get to work. You will know the timer is working by the ticking sound of the timer counting down to the final alert, so you can move throughout the house or kitchen without worry.
How to Make an Electronic Countdown Timer
- Having an electronic countdown timer on your desktop can be a convenient way to keep track of big events. Whether you want to know how long it is until the weekend or until your wedding day, a countdown timer is your constant reminder. You can make an electronic countdown timer using simple programming software. And with just a bit of patience, you'll be counting down the days, hours, minutes and seconds.
- Start your copy of Visual Basic and make a new document. Click "New Project..." on the menu found to the left of your screen. Select "Windows Forms Application" and click "OK" to finish set up.
- Double-click "Button" from the "Toolbox" window. This will insert a new button (Button1) into your project window. With your mouse, adjust its position and placement if needed.
- Double-click on "Timer" from the "Toolbox." This will insert your timer control to the work space. Adjust the placement if needed.
- Double-click the "Label" tool from the "Toolbox" window. This will insert a display window that will be used by your timer. Adjust the position if needed.
- Double-click on "Button1." This will open its "form1.vb" module. Find and select the input field for "Button1_Click." You will input the coding to control the timer's interval and countdown. Set it to one-second intervals from the base time of 15 minutes.
- Click on the tab named "Form1vb [Design]" found near the bottom of the window of "Timer" control. Under "Timer1_Tick," select the input field. Add the code that will check if the countdown is finished and display how long it has left in the countdown display you added in Step 4
- Return back to the main project window and save the file. Click on the F5 key found on your keyboard to activate the code. Use your mouse to click on "Button1" to start the countdown
- 1 x Kitchen Timer
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 24.48||USD$ 24.00||USD$ 23.53||USD$ 23.07||USD$ 22.64|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.