Customers Also Bought
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Yellow
- Environmental Temperature: -10℃-+55℃
- Operation Direction: Clockwise
- Operation Moment: ≤0.45N.m
- Time Range: 60Minutes
- Operating Angle: 360°
- Alarm Time: 3-5 Seconds
- Made of colorful plastic housing, attractive and lovely design
- 60 minute quartz timing capacity, counts down between 1 and 60 minutes
- One minute increments allow for precise timing
- Wind up timer triggers pleasant ticking and alarm tone, loud and long 3-5 second bell alarm alerts you when time is up
- Easy to operate mechanical pointer (no batteries), large knob for easy turning
- Large, easy to read numerals on dial
- This Mechanical Counting Kitchen Timer is small enough that you can carry it with you to the exercise room, to the garden, or around the block
- Wipe with damp cloth for cleaning, not suitable for dishwashers
- Do not immerse in water
- The Mechanical Counting Kitchen Timer is versatile for all your kitchen needs, perfect to time all your favorite foods
- Add a splash of color to your kitchen with this Round Kitchen Timer
- This Cooking Kitchen Timer is great for kitchen, shower room, classroom, or anywhere you need a count down timer
- Clockwise to 60 minutes
- Rotate to the time you need such as 25minutes
- It will ring when time arrives
- The Mechanical Counting Kitchen Timer complements any contemporary home setting and will not take up so much time with it hung on the wall
- Large display and oversized setting buttons brings you easily and comfortable using
- This simple to use round kitchen timer assists you in the kitchen and takes the guesswork out of timing your recipes
- This cooking kitchen timer not only has an extra-loud alarm but extra-big digits, so you can read it from afar
Kitchen Timer Instructions:
Using a kitchen timer is as simple as pressing the "timer" feature, or moving a dial to the required number of minutes, then pressing "start," or releasing the dial. Kitchen timers can work for all of your needs, cooking and otherwise.
- Kitchen timers vary, but are easy to use. Once you press the start button and prompt the timer to alert you at a certain time, you really don't have anything else to do but wait. However, consider how you can do more with your kitchen timer than just setting it to go off at a specified time. For example, if cooking a meal that requires 20 minutes of cooking time in the oven, set the timer for 10 minutes, turn the item over to cook the under side, then reset the timer for the remaining 10 minutes.
Cooking Multiple Dishes:
- When cooking multiple dishes, use a kitchen timer to help the cooking or baking process. For example, if baking a cake while melting butter for the icing, set the timer for the cake and continue to make the icing without fear of forgetting to remove it in time.
- Think of how you can use the kitchen timer when making large meals. Set the timer for the food that requires the most baking or cooking time, as this will allow you to prepare or cook other foods while you wait. For example, bake one item, set the timer, then complete several other items during the long wait time.
Portable Kitchen Timers:
- You don't have to reserve your kitchen timer just for cooking food. Use a portable kitchen timer for other activities. For example, once you turn the dial (moving it clockwise until it stops at the number of minutes you want to pass before the kitchen timer rings), use it keep track of cleaning, children's activities and other household chores. Set the timer on a table and then get to work. You will know the timer is working by the ticking sound of the timer counting down to the final alert, so you can move throughout the house or kitchen without worry.
How to Use a Kitchen Timer To the Full?
A kitchen timer is not just something you can use when you are baking, roasting or cooking. It can actually be put to good uses in many other situations as a count up timer (for measuring duration) or as a count down timer (for limiting duration). For example, you can use a kitchen timer to:
- Time the duration of your exercise routines, including the warm up and cool down phases.
- Time how long your child has been using the computer.
- Time yourself while you are preparing a speech or presentation.
- Limit your child's TV watching to a set amount of time per day.
- Remind you to pick up your washed clothes from the laundromat.
- Time your child's violin or piano practice.
- Limit your lunchtime nap so you don't over sleep.
- Remind yourself to listen to your favorite radio program.
- Limit how long you surf the world wide web.
- The possibilities are endless!
- 1 x Kitchen Timer
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.42||USD$ 5.36||USD$ 5.30||USD$ 5.21||USD$ 5.21|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.