Customers Also Bought
- Mechanical kitchen timer is made of stainless steel housing, attractive and tumbler shaped design
- This stainless steel kitchen timer with 60 minutes timing capacity, counts down between 1 and 60 minutes
- Easy to operate mechanical pinter (no batteries), large knob for easy turning of our cooking timers
- Useful kitchen tools with large, easy to read numerals on dial
- Straightforward design mechanical kitchen timer for easy operation
- This tumbler shaped mechanical kitchen timer will be your good life partner
- Material: Stainless Steel & ABS
- Color: Red, Green, Blue
- Size: 6.6 x 11.2cm/2.6 x 4.4in(Dail x W)
- Mechanical kitchen timer triggers pleasant ticking and alarm tone, loud and long 1-2 second bell alarm alerts you when time is up
- Sainless steel ktchen timer is made of hard ousing, attractive and tumbler shaped design
- The ringing tone will let you know when food is ready and remind you to take your pie out of the oven or check your pasta on the stove
Kitchen timers vary, but are easy to use. Once you press the start button and prompt the timer to alert you at a certain time, you really don't have anything else to do but wait. However, consider how you can do more with your kitchen timer than just setting it to go off at a specified time. For example, if cooking a meal that requires 20 minutes of cooking time in the oven, set the timer for 10 minutes, turn the item over to cook the under side, then reset the timer for the
Cooking Multiple Dishes
When cooking multiple dishes, use a kitchen timer to help the cooking or baking process. For example, if baking a cake while melting butter for the icing, set the timer for the cake and continue to make the icing without fear of forgetting to remove it in time.
Think of how you can use the kitchen timer when making large meals. Set the timer for the food that requires the most baking or cooking time, as this will allow you to prepare or cook other foods while you wait. For example, bake one item, set the timer, then complete several other items during the long wait time.
Portable Kitchen Timers
You don't have to reserve your kitchen timer just for cooking food. Use a portable kitchen timer for other activities. For example, once you turn the dial (moving it clockwise until it stops at the number of minutes you want to pass before the kitchen timer rings), use it keep track of cleaning, children's activities and other household chores. Set the timer on a table and then get to work. You will know the timer is working by the ticking sound of the timer counting down to the final alert, so you can move throughout the house or kitchen without worry.
How to Make an Electronic Countdown Timer
- Having an electronic countdown timer on your desktop can be a convenient way to keep track of big events. Whether you want to know how long it is until the weekend or until your wedding day, a countdown timer is your constant reminder. You can make an electronic countdown timer using simple programming software. And with just a bit of patience, you'll be counting down the days, hours, minutes and seconds.
- Start your copy of Visual Basic and make a new document. Click "New Project..." on the menu found to the left of your screen. Select "Windows Forms Application" and click "OK" to finish set up.
- Double-click "Button" from the "Toolbox" window. This will insert a new button (Button1) into your project window. With your mouse, adjust its position and placement if needed.
- Double-click on "Timer" from the "Toolbox." This will insert your timer control to the work space. Adjust the placement if needed.
- Double-click the "Label" tool from the "Toolbox" window. This will insert a display window that will be used by your timer. Adjust the position if needed.
- Double-click on "Button1." This will open its "form1.vb" module. Find and select the input field for "Button1_Click." You will input the coding to control the timer's interval and countdown. Set it to one-second intervals from the base time of 15 minutes.
- Click on the tab named "Form1vb [Design]" found near the bottom of the window of "Timer" control. Under "Timer1_Tick," select the input field. Add the code that will check if the countdown is finished and display how long it has left in the countdown display you added in Step 4
- Return back to the main project window and save the file. Click on the F5 key found on your keyboard to activate the code. Use your mouse to click on "Button1" to start the countdown
- 1 x Kitchen Timer
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.50||USD$ 9.04||USD$ 8.57||USD$ 7.95||USD$ 7.95|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.