Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Size 12.5cm/4.9in(L)(Shovels, Spoons, Egg Beater); 11.5cm/4.5in(L)(Knives); 16 x 9cm/6.3 x 3.5in(L x W)(Double Gas Cooker); 7cm/2.8in(L)(Pots) Body Materials Plastic Features Manufacturer Recommended Age Suitable for children above 2 years old Features Keep your little homemaker or budding chef busy for hours with this 13 piece kitchen play set
Include two shovels, two spoons, one egg beater, three knives, one double gas cooke
Packaging Package Included 2 x Shovels
2 x Spoons
1 x Egg Beater
3 x Knives
1 x Double Gas Cooker
4 x Pots
- This Mini Dinnerware Toy Set includes two shovels, two spoons, one egg beater, three knives, one double gas cooker, four pots
- It's all crafted of shiny plastic that looks just like real stainless steel
- Your little one will be delighted to have the same pots and pans and utensils that mommy has
- Stylish simulation Mini Dinnerware Toy Set
- Material: Plastic
- Size: 12.5cm/4.9in(L)(Shovels, Spoons, Egg Beater); 11.5cm/4.5in(L)(Knives); 16 x 9cm/6.3 x 3.5in(L x W)(Double Gas Cooker); 7cm/2.8in(L)(Pots)
- Comes with 13 piece Mini Dinnerware Toy Set
- This Mini Kitchenware is all crafted of shiny plastic that looks just like real stainless steel
- Suitable for children above 2 years old
How to Select Unique Children's Toys
- Consider purchasing children's toys that can be decorated. Toys that come with paints and stickers for the child to apply make playtime crafty.
- Show your kids the classics and select antique handcrafted toys. Many handcrafted toys are made of wood and can be sanded down and repainted for years of new life.
- Open your children's minds to the world with exotic and foreign toys. Toys that teach about different languages or celebrate another culture help develop a sense of worldliness from inside the playroom.
- Engage your children with activity time and toys that need to be made before they can be played with. Select kits that involve metal, clay or woodworking for a toy kids can enjoy making as much as they enjoy playing with it.
How to Organize Toys For Your Children
- When purchasing the toys, make sure they are safe. Choose toys that are not too small if you have young children. Make sure your purchase includes educational toys.
- Choose an area in your home that is not only safe, but make sure there is room enough to give them an ample amount of space to play in. It would be better to have a separate room as a playroom, but if you do not have enough rooms, choose the space wisely.
- If you are unable to purchase containers, use crates or boxes. You can paint the boxes different colors or cover them with contact paper. Just make sure the paint and contact paper is lead-free.
- Sort out the toys according to their type.
- Put all the different size balls together.
- Place all learning games together, if possible. This includes computer-like toys that require a battery.
- Put big cars and trucks together. Place the smaller cars in a separate container. Make sure all play cars are safe. Small wheels and parts can find their way into a toddler's mouth in no time.
- If you have a shelf or you can make one, it is best to keep all books on a shelf. It will help teach the little ones to take better care of them.
- Make a list of each book and if you really want to be organized, teach them to check them out just like they would if it were a library. You can use index cards to write the names of the books on and when they check them out. It makes them feel more grown-up, as well.
- Place action figures in one crate or box. If you can, make the box or crates like a tower or place where they can pretend their action figures live.
- If they are old enough for small glamor dolls, place them all in one area or box. Keep everything organized by having a place for everything and everything in it's place, such as clothes, shoes, and accessories.
- Make a cute little bed or beds for their baby dolls. The more intriguing you make each toy area, the more the child will use their imagination.
- Riding toys should have their own parking area. You can even make it more interesting by making it look like a parking space or if you have the room, make a road on the floor. You can use remnants of carpet to form the road.
- All big toys, like chalkboards, feltboards, or magnetic boards should be placed where the child can use them without bumping elbows. It is best to keep small magnetic letters in a container and teach them to take care of them. Never let small letters fall into the hands of younger children unless you are supervising them and using them to teach them.
- Have a table and chairs set available if you can. Teach them to sit at the table to read. It helps them learn how to respect a library and take care of their books.
- Tables and chairs can also be good for their imagination. They can play house or have a picnic. You can also have little tea parties.
- If you have toys that have to be put together each time they are used, it is best to keep them on a shelf. Make sure you supervise when they are put together.
- Teach the children to put their own toys away. Never clean up everything yourself, but do try to supervise. It is okay to help them, but the more they clean up for themselves, the more responsible they will be. It also teaches them where everything goes
- 2 x Shovels
- 2 x Spoons
- 1 x Egg Beater
- 3 x Knives
- 1 x Double Gas Cooker
- 4 x Pots
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.39||USD$ 6.79||USD$ 6.18||USD$ 5.37||USD$ 5.37|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.