Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Kite Size 40 x 30cm / 15.75 x 11.81in(L x W) (Folded)
5500 x 150cm / 2165.35 x 59.06in(L x W) (Unfolded)
Features Features Easily takes flight as a fun and colorful kite
Ideal for first-time fans of kite flying
This kite is designed to withstand many different wind conditions from over 3mph, and st
NOTE Excluding Flying Tools and Line Packaging Package Included 1 x Frameless Large Snake Pattern Kite
- Easily takes flight as a fun and colorful kite
- Ideal for first-time fans of kite flying
- This frameless snake kite is designed to withstand many different wind conditions from over 3mph, and still stay strong in the sky
- This frameless snake kite can be folded, and easy to carry
- Folded Dimensions: 40 x 30cm / 15.75 x 11.81in(L x W)
- Unfolded Dimensions: 5500 x 150cm / 2165.35 x 59.06in(L x W)
- Material: Silk
- The outdoor snake kite is ideal for first-time fans of kite flying
- This frameless snake kite features folding design, easy to carry
- Snake design kite, unique and stylish, eys-catching in the sky
How to Launch Your Single Line Kite:
- Figure 1: If the wind is lighter, take the kite about 50 feet downwind and stand it on end, or have a friend take it out and hold it for you (see illustration). As the kite catches the wind pull in line hand over hand with long steady pulls. When the kite becomes airborne relax the tension on your line. The kite will glide downwind. Allow the kite all the line it needs to glide unimpeded. As the kite nears the ground, again give a series of long steady pulls on the line to regain altitude
- Figure 2: Make sure wind conditions are proper for your kite. In fairly strong winds, you will be able to launch the kite from your hand. Hold the kite up until it catches the wind, then slowly let out the line through your gloved hand, giving gentle tugs as the kite gains altitude
How to Fly a Kite:
A windy day in the park might keep you from flying a paper airplane outdoors, but it could be the perfect day to practice launching a
- Check your local weather report to determine if conditions are favorable for kite flying. Look for light to moderate winds if you're a beginning kite flier or gustier winds if you are more experienced. A wind speed of 5 to 15 mph is best for kite flying
- Find a large and windy open area free of trees and power lines - two things that are notoriously dangerous for kites and their owners
- Hold the kite in both hands and toss it lightly into the wind until the wind catches it. This works well when the wind is moderately strong
- Alternatively, let out a small length of kite string and, holding the string in your hand, run with the kite behind you until the wind lifts it
- Begin letting out string until the kite reaches a height with which you are comfortable. Good heights generally range from 50 to 100 feet
- Keep an eye on your kite, as it may come crashing down because of sudden changes in wind. If it dips, run or pull in the string a bit to give it some lift
- Bring the kite down by slowly winding the kite string around a kite spool
- Reach out and grab the kite before it hits the ground to avoid damaging it
Tips & Warnings:
- Tighten the string around a spool and secure the spool to the ground if you want to tend to other activities
- Tie additional ribbon or strips of cloth to the tail to increase the stability of diamond kites in gusty winds
- Stay away from electrical lines! If a kite becomes entangled, leave it there. And never fly your kite during a thunderstorm
- Excluding Flying Tools and Line
- 1 x Frameless Large Snake Pattern Kite
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 41.87||USD$ 41.12||USD$ 40.36||USD$ 39.36||USD$ 39.36|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.