Customers Also Bought
• CREE XP-L HI V3 LED, up to 50,000 hours life
• Maximum output 700 Lumens; Maximum runtime 67 hours.
• Small and lightweight for everyday carry (26.4g without battery.)
• Battery Capacity Indication displays remaining power for easy monitoring
• One Touch Access to Moon-light and High output levels
• Unique high efficiency circuitwith broad voltage range to accommodate both AA
(Primary/Rechargeable) and Li-ion 14500 batteries
• Constant Current Control with no PWM flash; suitable for photography illumination
• Over-Discharge Protection automatically lowers output levels to protect
• Lock-Out mode specially designed to prevent accidental activation of the flashlight
• Reverse Polarity Protection for ease of use
• Exclusive Stainless Steel switch; Elegant, Ergonomic, Easy to use
• Aerospace grade Aluminum Alloy body; CNC precision machining; Military grade
Hard Anodizing (HAIII) protection; Superior heat dissipation
• AR (Anti-Reflective) coated MineralLens hardened for scratch resistance
• IPX-8 water protection (2 meters submersible rating)
• CREE XP-L HI V3 LED; 50,000 hours life
• Voltage Range: 1.0V - 4.2V
• Battery：AA x 1; Li-ion 14500×1
• Color：Black, Red, Blue
• Reflector: Orange Peel
• Switch: Side Switch
• 3 output levels，2 strobe patterns
• Dimension：Bezel19mm (0.75"); Body 17.6mm (0.69");
Overall Length: 87.2mm (3.43")
• Weight: 26.4g (0.93oz) (without battery)
• Material: Aerospace Aluminum Alloy 6061-T6
• Protection: IPX-8 rating (up to 2 meters submersible)
• Lens: Hardened Mineral Glass; AR coated; Scratch resistant
• Accessories: O-ringx1,Batteryx1,Keyringx1
One Touch Access：
• From "off" mode, long press to enter Moon-light output level, quick click to turn off
• From "off" mode, quick click to enter High output level, click again to enter Low
level, click again to turn off flashlight
• Hold the switch for more than 5 seconds to engage Lock-out mode, indicated by 2
• In Lock-out mode, click the switch 3 times. The Lock-out mode is disengaged after
1-3 flashes, depending on the capacity remaining. (Over 70% capacity remaining, 3
flashes; Between 30% - 70% capacity remaining, 2 flashes; Less than 30% capacity
remaining, 1 flash)
• Double click the switch to enter Strobe mode;Double click again to enter SOS mode
• Single click to return to flashlight operation prior to Strobe mode
Battery Capacity Indicator
• The remaining capacity of the installed battery will be displayed after 3 clicks of the
switch when the light is in "off"mode
• 3 Flashes - Over 70% capacity remaining
• 2 Flashes - Between 30% - 70% capacity remaining
• 1 Flash - Less than 30% capacity remaining
• With regular or rechargeable AA batteries, the output level will automatically drop
to a lower level when the battery drops below 0.8V until the battery is completely
• With rechargeable Li-ion 14500 batteries, the output level will automatically drop
to a lower level when the battery drops below 3.0V to prevent over-discharge of
• With rechargeable Li-ion 14500 batteries and the output level set at maximum, the
output will be lowered automatically after 3 minutes to prevent overheating and
damaging the electrical circuits and LED
Usage and Maintenance
• Do not shine light directly into eyes
• Remove battery when stored for extended periods
• Please unscrew the light's body to avoid accidentally switching the light ON when
not wanted during an emergency situation
• Replace and lubricate O-Rings as needed to maintain IPX-8 rating
• KLARUS guarantees the flashlight against defects in material and workmanship.
Flashlight products that are found to be defective under normal use within 5 years
of the proof of purchase date will be repaired or replaced without charge
• This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, unreasonable use or
product alteration. Failure to follow the general maintenance directions could
result in damage to your flashlight that may not be covered by the KLARUS
• If this flashlight should prove defective, the product will be repaired or replaced,
under the above terms. Please contact KLARUS or your original KLARUS dealer for
warranty return instructions
Limited lifetime warranty
If problems develop after 5 years from the date of purchase, KLARUS will charge for parts. The total repair fee will be assessed according to the cost of the replacement materials. If damage to the light is substantial, KLARUS will contact the customer via the distributor with a quote. The customer can then decide whether to proceed with the repairs or not. Freight will be paid by distributor or customer.
Klaus Mi7 Flashlightx1
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 26.89||USD$ 26.28||USD$ 25.68||USD$ 24.88|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.