Customers Also Bought
- Fastening part of the hiking backpack is made of imported materials of excellent quality, and qualified with good ductility and low temperature resistance
- This outdoor backpack is design to own many rational designed interlayers, providing much more convenience for you
- Made of nylon and PU, this hiking backpack is to touch and durable for long time using, most importantly, it is lightweight
- The camping backpack is waterproof, abrasion resistant and tear-resistant
- This hiking backpack is suitable for any outdoor sports such as mountain climbing, camping, cycling and so on
- Material: 600D Nylon & PU Paintcoat
- Size: 50.0 x 29.0 x 20.0cm/19.9 x 11.4 x 7.9in(H x W x T)
- Volume: 30L
- High-performance and fashionable design make this hiking backpack practical and attractive
- Made of special materials, this outdoor backpack is lightweight, saving much physical strength for you
- Many interlayers are rationally designed to provide more convenience for you
- Shoulder cushion and waist belt is adjusted totally depending on you
- Special back cellular qualifies the camping backpack with good air permeability
- Color is random in delivery
Types of Hiking Backpacks:
Just as there are a variety of options available for a hiking trip, there are several types of backpacks available for your journey. Your hiking backpack can vary in size, shape, material, and style. There are many different features you can look for as well. The needs of your hike will help determine the type of backpack you want. Selecting a functional backpack with the right features for your hiking trip can provide you with an enjoyable experience. Take some time to understand and explore your options. If you do so, you can select the best type of backpack for you
- There are many different type of hiking backpacks. Each is suited for a specific purpose. Day packs are exactly what they sound like. There are small backpacks intended for day hikes. Shoulder straps are often the only straps available on day packs. Larger packs may feature a chest strap or hip belt, but these are more common on larger types of backpacks. Mid size packs, also referred to as overnight packs, are ideal for multi-day hikes that only require a small amount of equipment. Expedition backpacks are the largest packs and can carry enough supplies to last several weeks. Expedition packs will have a hip belt to keep the weight off of the shoulders, as well as a lumbar pad to protect the spine from this added stress
- When hiking, it is essential for your backpack to function properly. This requires that it fit comfortably with minimum strain on your shoulders and back. All backpacks have shoulder straps, but the larger packs should have wider, more heavily padded straps. In addition to the shoulder straps, you will also want a chest strap on larger backpacks to keep your shoulders from pulling backwards. A hip belt is another important feature on heavy backpacks. This will help move the weight from your shoulders downward toward your center of gravity. A frame sheet covering the back of the pack is also helpful. This will prevent any large items in the pack from poking into your back
- Hiking backpacks are available with several features that may be ideal for your particular hike. One feature to consider is the availability of inner and outer pockets. Consider what equipment you need to pack and how best to organize it. Outer pockets are ideal for items that you want to get to quickly and easily. Inner pockets, meanwhile, will keep the remainder of your supplies neatly separated. If you will be carrying items that should be placed outside of the backpack, external equipment straps and bungee cords will serve this purpose. This is handy for items such as an ice ax and crampons. Another useful feature is a hydration system. This is built differently in various packs, but usually involves a special pocket for a water bladder with a small hole for the drinking tube
- The capacity of each backpack will be measured in cubic inches of space. The typical day pack will range from 500 to 2,000 cubic inches. Mid-size packs can be as large as 4,000 cubic inches. Anything larger than 4,000 cubic inches is considered an expedition pack. For any hike, you want to keep your backpack as small and light as possible. You will always need to include plenty of the essential items such as food and water. However, for longer hikes, it is especially important to cut down on any non-essential items. For a hike lasting several weeks, an expedition pack is probably inevitable. For a day hike, there's no need to over encumber yourself with this type of backpack. If you will be carrying more than 20 pounds, an internal frame is very helpful. This will help to evenly distribute the heavy load. For smaller backpacks, both internal and external frames can work equally well and are mostly a personal preference. Backpacks without frames are best for activities other than hiking like running and cycling
- If you are only going on a very short day hike, you might want to consider a different type of pack entirely. Hip packs, waist packs and fanny packs all fall into a category that is slightly different from the traditional backpack. These will hold less, but they rest near the curve of your spine. These packs will cause very little, if any, strain. Another option is to simply carry a hydration pack. This consists of a "bladder." which will hold your water, and a drinking tube. However, because you will need very few supplies on a short day hike, you may want to consider a small backpack with more recreational items such as a camera, guidebook or journal
How to Clean a Backpack:
Cleaning your backpack is an important step after a camping, hiking or climbing trip, when your backpack is dusty and dirty. There are special techniques that will keep your backpack crisp and clean while not damaging the interior or exterior. Certain washing machines and dryers can damage your backpack instead of cleaning it, but there are steps you can take to make sure your backpack stays fresh and undamaged
- Empty your backpack. Remove all of your important papers, clothes, jewelry and accessories. Remove any garbage or lint as well
- Fill the bowl with hot water (but not so hot that you scald your skin when you touch it). Dip your washcloth in the bowl and gently rub the water over first the exterior of the backpack, then the interior. This will remove any dust or dirt
- Use the same damp washcloth and squirt a dime-size amount of dishwashing soap on it. This type of soap will remove grease and set-in dirt. Rub the washcloth over the backpack, first on the outside and then on the inside. Scrub roughly so a soap film appears
- Dip your second washcloth into the bowl of hot water. Rub the cloth on your backpack to remove the soap. Remember to wring out your washcloth frequently and dip it back into the water. Remove all the excess soap
- Place the backpack in your washing machine. Do not add any other clothes to this load. Most washing machines have at least three cycles: regular, delicate and permanent press. Choose the most delicate setting you have. Use hot water and a regular amount of laundry detergent
- Hang your backpack to dry. Machine dryers may damage the material, or it may catch on something inside the dryer. Air-drying is the safest method for keeping your backpack clean and new-looking
- 1 x Knapsack
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 42.71||USD$ 40.70||USD$ 38.68||USD$ 36.00|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.