Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Knee Pad Color Black Material 50% Terylene & 43% Rubber & 2% PE & 5% Lycra Features Features Firm support for minor sprains, strains and arthritic knee conditions
Wraparound design for adjustable compression and easy on/off
Elastic material provides easy slide on and a custom fit
The health care knee pad is durable and not bulky, allowing for a non-slip position on the body
Packaging Package Included 1 x Knee Pad
- Firm support for minor sprains, strains and arthritic knee conditions
- Wraparound design for adjustable compression and easy on/off
- Elastic material provides easy slide on and a custom fit
- The health care knee pad is durable and not bulky, allowing for a non-slip position on the body
- This elastic knee pad protects against bumps, bruises, and friction burns during practice and competition
- One size of this knee brace fits most wearers
- Material: 50% Terylene & 43% Rubber & 2% PE & 5% Lycra
- Color: Black
- With the health care knee pad, you can move relatively free even you are hurt
- The health care knee brace is designed scientifically and will fit you perfectly
- Made of elastic material, the health care knee pad is comfort and ensures the ultimate fit
- The sports knee pad can remit and lighten the hurt of the elbow if they are hurt
- Take care of your knee with this health care knee pad
Size in Detail:
- There may be certain error of these dimensions; specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Size Knee Pads:
Knee pads are used in various capacities. Most often we see knee pads used in sports--most volleyball players wear them, as do many basketball players. The knee pads prevent athletes from getting brush burns on their knees. Some laborers also use knee pads; for example, people who install carpet or tile floors wear them because they are kneeling down on the ground a lot and this helps to preserve the knees. As with any protective equipment, proper measurement and fit are important
- Roll up your pant leg past your knee or put on a pair of shorts to expose the knee so that it can be measured. It is important to measure for a knee pad on your bare skin to ensure that the pad will fit tightly and not come loose during competition or work
- Measure your knee. While sitting, extend your leg so that your knee is straight. Take the cloth tape measure and wrap it around your knee just above the kneecap. Notice what your measurement is, making sure to round down to the nearest half-inch
- Select the correct-sized knee pad using your measurement. Knee pads can be found in many different sizes and colors. A small knee pad is between 12 inches and 13 3/4 inches. A medium pad ranges from 13 inches to 15 1/4 inches. A large is between 14 inches and 17 3/4 inches, while an extra large model is between 16 inches and 19 3/4 inches
- Depending on your size you may fall into two size categories. For example, a person with a 16 1/2-inch measurement falls into both the large and extra large category. Try knee pads of both sizes on to judge comfort before making deciding which one to buy
How to Protect the Knee with a Brace:
The knee contains bones, cartilage, muscles and tendons -- all of which allow you to run, walk, jump and sit. But knee issues are common, affecting people of all ages, and different problems require different types of support. Knee braces offer support for injured knees, for rehabilitative purposes or as preventative support; however, they do not prevent injuries from occurring. According to an article published in the American Academy of Family Physicians, knee braces should be used in combination with rehabilitation that includes strength training, stretching and modifying the techniques used for activities
- Determine what type of knee brace you may require; the knee issue will dictate what kind of support you need. The most effective kinds of braces are functional, for already-injured knees; rehabilitative, for knees requiring healing after surgery; or unloader/offloader, for arthritic knee relief
- Wear your knee brace whenever you are active: during sports, walking or jogging. Also, remember to stretch before exercising; stretch your quadriceps and hamstrings to help alleviate pressure on the knee
- Place the brace on your knee. Align the hinges where your knee bends. Check for knee brace comfort and range of motion. If the brace causes any discomfort, check with your physician for an appropriate fit
- Fasten any straps, tapes or hooks around your leg. If there are any additional features to your brace for extra knee support, secure these fixtures accordingly
- Wear your brace according to your physician's instructions. Do not attempt to use your brace for any other function other than what it is intended for, as this can cause more serious harm to your knee
- Check the placement of your brace during any activity for movement. If the brace has moved, stop your activity and reposition the brace accordingly
- 1 x Knee Pad
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 38.92||USD$ 37.09||USD$ 35.25||USD$ 32.81||USD$ 32.81|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.