Customers Also Bought
- High quality protective Volleyball Knee Pads, easy to wear, sport knee pad suitable for any sports, especially for volleyball
- This Volleyball Knee Pads is made of durable material with cotton and sponge padded, comfortable for your fit
- This Volleyball Knee Pads is designed for safety and comfort
- Stretchy size of this Children Knee Pads suits for most sports lover
- Material: Cotton & Sponge
- Circumference: 250mm / 9.8in(Top) & 220mm / 8.6in(Bottom)
- Length: 220mm / 8.6in
- Sponge Size: 120 x 80 x 15mm / 4.7 x 3.1 x 0.5in(L x W x T)
- This Kids Knee Pads is made of durable material with cotton and sponge padded, comfortable for your fit
- Stretchy size suits for most sports lover
- This knee pads is designed for safety and comfort
How to Size Knee Pads:
- Roll up your pant leg past your knee or put on a pair of shorts to expose the knee so that it can be measured. It is important to measure for a knee pad on your bare skin to ensure that the pad will fit tightly and not come loose during competition or work
- Measure your knee. While sitting, extend your leg so that your knee is straight. Take the cloth tape measure and wrap it around your knee just above the kneecap. Notice what your measurement is, making sure to round down to the nearest half-inch
- Select the correct-sized knee pad using your measurement. Knee pads can be found in many different sizes and colors. A small knee pad is between 12 inches and 13 3/4 inches. A medium pad ranges from 13 inches to 15 1/4 inches. A large is between 14 inches and 17 3/4 inches, while an extra large model is between 16 inches and 19 3/4 inches. Depending on your size you may fall into two size categories. For example, a person with a 16 1/2-inch measurement falls into both the large and extra large category. Try knee pads of both sizes on to judge comfort before making deciding which one to buy
How to Put on Kneepads:
- Sit in a position with your legs stretched in front of you. It's hard to put on kneepads when your knees are bent. You'll want to be sitting in a comfortable position. Make sure you won't slide off the surface
- Place the hard plastic part, indent out, up to your knee. The hard plastic part should be covering your knee. Make sure you have it placed correctly before you fasten it
- Bring the Velcro elastic straps around the back of your knee where it bends. It's easiest to do the bottom first, then the top, so you won't have to reach around. Pull each strap around to the back of your knee and secure it tightly. Make sure it won't move but that it's not so tight as to cut off the circulation. Secure the top strap and bend your knee a few times to see that it fits comfortably
- Repeat Step 3 with the other kneepad. Stand up and make sure they're both secure and they won't slide down. It's also important to make sure you're comfortable and your knees will still bend. If you happen to fall, you'll need to make sure you are able to fall onto your knees
- Take a small test run in your kneepads by doing the activity you're planning. This will allow you to find out if the kneepads are comfortable enough to skate or bike in. If they hurt your knees, readjust them until they're comfortable
- 2 x Children Vollyball Sponge Cotton Knee Pads
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.01||USD$ 7.94||USD$ 7.88||USD$ 7.80|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.