Customers Also Bought
- Come with 1 3in fruit knife, 1 5in fruit knife, 1 6in fruit knife, 1 7in fruit knife and 1 peeler
- Special design kitchen knife set for full hand force with minimal effort
- The best kitchen knife set features high quality material, durable for long time using
- For superior strength and sharpness kitchen knife set
- Sturdy, heavy kitchen knife set with broad, strong blade and fine cutting edge
- Professionals and hobby chefs clean vegetables, mince herbs and chops anything
- The kitchen knife set will give you a great help
- Material: Ceramic & ABS
- A must have kitchen knife for home or food service kitchen. You will love this kitchen knife set
- Kitchen knife for slicing, chopping, mincing and dicing fruits, vegetables, onions, and herbs, as well as for slicing meats
- This kitchen knife set is made of high quality material that ensures durability. Best choice for you
How to Choose a Kitchen Knife Set:
The celebrated chef James Beard wrote that next to your hands, the most important tools in a kitchen are good knives. Even if your culinary talent doesn't extend far beyond macaroni and cheese, you should not be without a quality set of kitchen knives. A complete kitchen knife set can provide nearly every tool an amateur chef will need. A good knife set is not cheap, but with proper care it can turn into a family heirloom handed down through the generations.
- Plan on building a knife set over time. Unless cost is no object, a high-quality knife set can be accumulated piece by piece. While it might be satisfying to see a full set of knives proudly displayed in a case atop the kitchen counter, most of us cannot afford the financial outlay a complete set of quality cutlery demands. Buying knives over time allows you to decide what cutlery your cooking style needs, as well as which brands you prefer, writes Beard in his classic text "Theory and Practice of Good Cooking." A savvy shopper, however, can find quality knife sets online. Smaller "starter" sets can be expanded as your needs change. You are more likely to get a good deal from a kitchen equipment supply house than by buying directly from the manufacturer. This doesn't mean the knives are "factory seconds" or lower-quality products, just that supply houses benefit from buying in bulk
- Learn the lingo. Just like buying diamonds involves learning the language of jewelers, the cutlery industry has a vocabulary all its own that you'll want to master. Kitchen knives generally have three parts, each of which is equally important. The first part is the blade, which is divided into the cutting edge, the spine and the point. At the back end of the blade is the tang, which is attached to the handle, and is either "full" or "stick." A full tang runs the length of the handle and is usually stronger; a stick tang is shorter and allows for more ergonomic handle designs. Between the blade and tang is the bolster, which gives more weight to the knife and balances it
- Look for quality manufacturing. The best knives are forged from high-carbon stainless steel. They hold their sharpness longer and are more durable. Less expensive knives are stamped from steel and ground to sharpness. These knives do not stay sharp and over time sharpening reduces the knife's effectiveness. The handle of the knife is less crucial but still should be considered. There is nothing wrong with a knife whose handle is attached with rivets, provided the rest of the knife evinces quality manufacturing. Expect to pay more than $100 for a quality 8-inch chef's knife from a top-of-the-line manufacturer. Other essential knives are slightly less expensive. Prices for sets range widely. A 23-piece knife set from one of the top manufacturers is priced online at more than $1,900. Fortunately, a good eight-piece starter set ranges from about $200 to $400, depending on the maker and manufacturing process
- Select the appropriate knife for the work you want it to do. Start by buying an 8- or 10-inch chef's knife. The chef's knife should feel heavy near the handle and should fit comfortably in your hand. Other essential starter knives are the paring knife, which resembles a small chef's knife, and the slicing knife, which has a rounded tip and is used to cut meat. From there, consider additions like a serrated bread knife, a boning knife and a cleaver. Don't feel married to a particular brand. Uniformity of manufacturer looks nice in the knife rack, but how the knife performs is paramount
- 1 x Kitchen Knife Set
Spec Condition New Type Knife Set Material Ceramic & ABS Features Features For superior strength and sharpness kitchen knife set
Sturdy, heavy kitchen knife set with broad, strong blade and fine cutting edge
Professionals and hobby chefs clean vegetables, mince herbs and chops anything
The kitchen knife set will give you a great help
Packaging Package Included 1 x Kitchen Knife Set
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 79.41||USD$ 75.43||USD$ 71.45||USD$ 66.14||USD$ 66.14|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?