Customers Also Bought
- Material: Steel
- Unfolded Length: 12.8cm/5.0in
- Blade Length: 4.5cm/1.8in
- Blade Width: 3.0cm/1.2in
- Blade Thick: 0.3cm/0.1in
- Long Handle: 8.0cm/3.2in
- If you want easy field dressing then use this outdoors knife on every successful hunt
- With a deep bellied blade this hunting knife becomes the skinning knife you can rely on
- This outdoor Knife is customized for outdoor exercises enthusiasts
- The folding outdoor knife is a necessity for home life, travel, and go out for camping
- The hardness and toughness ensure the tactical steel knife standing long time wear and tear
- This Outdoor Knife is a must have for anyone who appreciates a quality pocket folder at a great price
- This Tactical Knife features a spring assisted blade which opens effortlessly and securely locks into place and also a convenient belt clip so it will always be at your side
- With this Stainless Steel Folding Knife, never be trapped in your own car
How to Sharpen Hunting Knives:
Pocket knives are useless if they are not sharp. But, you don't have to take your pocket knife to a professional sharpener. You can easily do this at home and save money. Once you get the hang of it, you will be sharpening other knives and scissors.
- Inspect the blade of each hunting knife for nicks or gouges. Grind down damaged areas if the damage is not severe. The blade must be discarded if the nick is too great to file down
- Run the blade down the length of a piece of paper to determine how dull or out of true the metal has become. A clean straight cut is what is desired. Any jagged tears or failure to make any cut at all is an indication that the blade needs sharpening
- Use a sharpening stone to hone the edge of the hunting knife's blade. These are typically rectangular pieces of Arkansas stone of differing roughness glued together. A small amount of honing oil applied to the stone will suffice
- Drag the knife's blade across the sharpening stone at the angle at which the original edge was honed. Looking at the knife's blade edge will give an idea of the angle to draw across the stone
- Pull the blade slowly and carefully towards the body at the proper angle. Alternate edge sides after each draw. Continue to hone the edge until the hunting knife's blade will easily slice through a piece of paper
Tips & Warnings
- Leave a more pyramid-like edge to the blade if it will be used for chopping
- Move the blade from side to side to remove any burs or rough areas
- Wear eye protection and gloves during this project
- 1 x Knife
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.70||USD$ 11.64||USD$ 11.59||USD$ 11.52||USD$ 11.52||USD$ 11.52||USD$ 11.52||USD$ 11.52|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?