Customers Also Bought
- Needles improve with age and grow warmer and smoother to the touch the more they are used
- The Bamboo Knitting Needles are easy and convenient to carry
- This Crochet Hooks Set is perfect for a wide range of knitting styles and projects
- Used by many experienced knitters and accomplished crotchetier for their more complicated stitch
- These fine Bamboo Crochet Hooks are perfect for the finest of work
- These Bamboo Crochet Hooks is the perfect gift for someone near and dear to you, or treat yourself to a set of heirloom quality tools to be passed on and cherished
- Bamboo Crochet Hooks must be your great choice
- Color: Brown
- Material: Bamboo
- Length: 15cm / 6in
- Size Type: 3.0mm, 3.5mm, 4.0mm, 4.5mm, 5.0mm, 5.5mm, 6.0mm, 6.5mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10.0mm，3.25mm ，3.75mm
- This knitting needles set comes in 14 pieces
- Designed with unique points
- Concise design to these knitting needles
- The knitting needles have the special look and feel of bamboo, which improves with age, making these knitting needles an attractive addition to any knitting bag
- Thanks to the unique processing technique, these circular knitting needles make for smooth knitting right from the start
- These Bamboo Crochet Hooks are carbonized, which makes them stronger and mildewproof and gives them a lifelong quality assurance
How to Choose the Right Crochet Hook?
Choosing a crochet hook can be a daunting task, especially if you are a beginner. There are only two items that are absolutely necessary to make a crochet project. The crochet hook is the most important tool, followed by yarn or string. It is designed to catch or grab hold of the yarn in order to make various stitches. Crochet hooks come in various sizes and materials. Most are made of wood, plastic, aluminum or steel. A rule of thumb to remember when choosing the right crochet hook is to fit the hook to the yarn--the thicker the yarn the larger the crochet hook, and the thinner the yarn, the smaller the crochet hook. Here are some additional things to consider.
- Size. Always check your pattern for the recommended size crochet hook to use. Patterns published in recent years usually call for aluminum or plastic crochet hooks. Older patterns tend to recommend steel ones. Aluminum and plastic crochet hooks are sized by letters (A to Q), and steel ones are sized by numbers (14 to 00). When choosing a crochet hook that is letter-sized, remember that the lower the letter the thinner the hook will be. The reverse is true for the number-sized crochet hooks; the higher the number the thinner the hook.
- Cost. Plastic hooks can be purchased individually or as part of a set. They tend to be less expensive than steel or aluminum ones so it's a good idea to buy a full range of sizes to ensure you have the right one for the project you are making. If you're not ready to invest in a complete set of crochet hooks, consider purchasing a starter set that includes C, G, and H hooks. Crochet hooks are easy to find. Most yarn and craft stores or department stores that have a craft section sell crochet hooks.
- Test. The easiest way to tell if you are using the best sized hook for your project is to test how the yarn handles as you make a few trial stitches. If the yarn tends to split as you pull it through the hook or if you have trouble catching it with the hook, then try a larger size crochet hook. On the other hand, if your stitches are too loose, you can switch to a smaller hook. In any event, it's a good idea to make a sample patch by working two to three rows with the hook suggested in your pattern; then change to a larger or smaller hook and work two to three more rows. Look at your samples and determine which crochet hook feels more comfortable and gives you the desired results.
- Choose the best. Once you've been bitten by the crochet bug, you may want to invest in a set of exquisitely handcrafted crochet hooks made of bone, ivory or wood, as well as steel ones in hard to find sizes. Visit antique stores, flea markets, specially needlework shops or shop online for unique yet functional crochet hooks to start your collection.
- 14 x Knitting Needles
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.89||USD$ 9.06||USD$ 8.23||USD$ 7.13|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.