Customers Also Bought
- Needles improve with age and grow warmer and smoother to the touch the more they are used
- The Bamboo Knitting Needles are easy and convenient to carry
- This Crochet Hooks Set is perfect for a wide range of knitting styles and projects
- Used by many experienced knitters and accomplished crotchetier for their more complicated stitch
- These fine Bamboo Crochet Hooks are perfect for the finest of work
- These Bamboo Crochet Hooks is the perfect gift for someone near and dear to you, or treat yourself to a set of heirloom quality tools to be passed on and cherished
- Bamboo Crochet Hooks must be your great choice
- Color: Brown
- Material: Bamboo
- Length: 15cm / 6in
- Size Type: 3.0mm, 3.5mm, 4.0mm, 4.5mm, 5.0mm, 5.5mm, 6.0mm, 6.5mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10.0mm，3.25mm ，3.75mm
- This knitting needles set comes in 14 pieces
- Designed with unique points
- Concise design to these knitting needles
- The knitting needles have the special look and feel of bamboo, which improves with age, making these knitting needles an attractive addition to any knitting bag
- Thanks to the unique processing technique, these circular knitting needles make for smooth knitting right from the start
- These Bamboo Crochet Hooks are carbonized, which makes them stronger and mildewproof and gives them a lifelong quality assurance
How to Choose the Right Crochet Hook?
Choosing a crochet hook can be a daunting task, especially if you are a beginner. There are only two items that are absolutely necessary to make a crochet project. The crochet hook is the most important tool, followed by yarn or string. It is designed to catch or grab hold of the yarn in order to make various stitches. Crochet hooks come in various sizes and materials. Most are made of wood, plastic, aluminum or steel. A rule of thumb to remember when choosing the right crochet hook is to fit the hook to the yarn--the thicker the yarn the larger the crochet hook, and the thinner the yarn, the smaller the crochet hook. Here are some additional things to consider.
- Size. Always check your pattern for the recommended size crochet hook to use. Patterns published in recent years usually call for aluminum or plastic crochet hooks. Older patterns tend to recommend steel ones. Aluminum and plastic crochet hooks are sized by letters (A to Q), and steel ones are sized by numbers (14 to 00). When choosing a crochet hook that is letter-sized, remember that the lower the letter the thinner the hook will be. The reverse is true for the number-sized crochet hooks; the higher the number the thinner the hook.
- Cost. Plastic hooks can be purchased individually or as part of a set. They tend to be less expensive than steel or aluminum ones so it's a good idea to buy a full range of sizes to ensure you have the right one for the project you are making. If you're not ready to invest in a complete set of crochet hooks, consider purchasing a starter set that includes C, G, and H hooks. Crochet hooks are easy to find. Most yarn and craft stores or department stores that have a craft section sell crochet hooks.
- Test. The easiest way to tell if you are using the best sized hook for your project is to test how the yarn handles as you make a few trial stitches. If the yarn tends to split as you pull it through the hook or if you have trouble catching it with the hook, then try a larger size crochet hook. On the other hand, if your stitches are too loose, you can switch to a smaller hook. In any event, it's a good idea to make a sample patch by working two to three rows with the hook suggested in your pattern; then change to a larger or smaller hook and work two to three more rows. Look at your samples and determine which crochet hook feels more comfortable and gives you the desired results.
- Choose the best. Once you've been bitten by the crochet bug, you may want to invest in a set of exquisitely handcrafted crochet hooks made of bone, ivory or wood, as well as steel ones in hard to find sizes. Visit antique stores, flea markets, specially needlework shops or shop online for unique yet functional crochet hooks to start your collection.
- 14 x Knitting Needles
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.72||USD$ 8.85||USD$ 7.97||USD$ 6.80|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.