Customers Also Bought
- The crochet hooks are used by many experienced knitters for their more complicated stitch
- These crochet hooks are perfect for the finest of your work
- These crochet hooks feature uniformly shaped points and a smooth finish
- This knitting hooks set features alumina material and fine workmanship provides you with comfortable touch
- The knitting hooks with precision-crafted quality assures a fine finish and accuracy of gauge
- Material: Bamboo
- Overall Length: 120cm/47.2in
- Crochet Hook Length: 15cm/5.9in
- Diameter: 3.0mm/3.5mm/4.0mm/4.5mm/5.0mm/5.5mm/6.0mm/6.5mm/7.0mm/8.0mm/9.0mm/10.0mm
- These crochet hooks are perfect for the finest of your work
- The crochet hooks are made of high quality material which can be used for a long time
- These crochet hooks are perfect for a wide range of knitting styles and projects
How to Choose the Right Crochet Hook?
Choosing a crochet hook can be a daunting task, especially if you are a beginner. There are only two items that are absolutely necessary to make a crochet project. The crochet hook is the most important tool, followed by yarn or string. It is designed to catch or grab hold of the yarn in order to make various stitches. Crochet hooks come in various sizes and materials. Most are made of wood, plastic, aluminum or steel. A rule of thumb to remember when choosing the right crochet hook is to fit the hook to the yarn--the thicker the yarn the larger the crochet hook, and the thinner the yarn, the smaller the crochet hook. Here are some additional things to consider.
- Size. Always check your pattern for the recommended size crochet hook to use. Patterns published in recent years usually call for aluminum or plastic crochet hooks. Older patterns tend to recommend steel ones. Aluminum and plastic crochet hooks are sized by letters (A to Q), and steel ones are sized by numbers (14 to 00). When choosing a crochet hook that is letter-sized, remember that the lower the letter the thinner the hook will be. The reverse is true for the number-sized crochet hooks; the higher the number the thinner the hook
- Cost. Plastic hooks can be purchased individually or as part of a set. They tend to be less expensive than steel or aluminum ones so it's a good idea to buy a full range of sizes to ensure you have the right one for the project you are making. If you're not ready to invest in a complete set of crochet hooks, consider purchasing a starter set that includes C, G, and H hooks. Crochet hooks are easy to find. Most yarn and craft stores or department stores that have a craft section sell crochet hooks
- Test. The easiest way to tell if you are using the best sized hook for your project is to test how the yarn handles as you make a few trial stitches. If the yarn tends to split as you pull it through the hook or if you have trouble catching it with the hook, then try a larger size crochet hook. On the other hand, if your stitches are too loose, you can switch to a smaller hook. In any event, it's a good idea to make a sample patch by working two to three rows with the hook suggested in your pattern; then change to a larger or smaller hook and work two to three more rows. Look at your samples and determine which crochet hook feels more comfortable and gives you the desired results
- Choose the best. Once you've been bitten by the crochet bug, you may want to invest in a set of exquisitely handcrafted crochet hooks made of bone, ivory or wood, as well as steel ones in hard to find sizes. Visit antique stores, flea markets, specially needlework shops or shop online for unique yet functional crochet hooks to start your collection
- 1 x Set of Crochet Hooks
Spec Condition New Type Knitting Needles Size 120cm/47.2in(Overall Length)
15cm/5.9in(Crochet Hook Length)
Material Bamboo Length 15cm/5.9in Quantity Quantity 12 Packs Overall Length 120cm/47.2in Packaging Package Included 1 x Set of Crochet Hooks
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.31||USD$ 13.57||USD$ 12.82||USD$ 11.84||USD$ 11.84|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?