Customers Also Bought
- This is a folding knife
- It is silver
- This is a sharp folding knife
- The Folding Knife is suitable for you to use in daily life and do not rust
- Tactical Knife is so cool and beautiful that shows your style
- Every facet of the folding knife construction has been over-engineered to make it as strong, durable, and effective as humanly possible
- It is made of high quality material that for long time using
- The Silver Knife handle is comfortable to catch
- Versatile outdoor equipment can be a fruits knife, hunting knife, saw or a hammer
- This Tactical Knife is lightweight, reliable
- You can use the Folding Knife for barbecue, camping, mountain-climbing
- Handle Material: G10
- Blade Material: 8Cr13
- Knives Length: 17cm/6.7in
- Blade Length: 6.8cm/2.7in
- Blade Thick: 2.5mm/0.1in
- Blade Width: 2.3cm/0.9in
- Handle Length: 10.2cm/4.0in
- This is a silver mini folding knife
- You can fold it and put it in your bag
- This solid folding Knife features a spring assisted blade which opens effortlessly and securely locks into place and also a convenient belt clip so it will always be at your side
- It has sharp blade
- With this solid folding silver knife and never be trapped in your own car
- This silver folding knife can be used for barbecue
- For camping
- For fruits cutting
- You can know this folding knife detail size according the picture
How to Sharpen a Folding Knife:
Folding knives range in size and shape from small blades in Leatherman tools and Swiss Army knives to the big blades of Case or Buck knives. These are common tools for outdoorsmen and handymen of all stripes, and to do their best work they need to be kept sharp. Working with dull folding knives is dangerous because it requires more force to do the same job and some folding knives lack locking mechanisms, have flimsy blades or have unwieldy handles. Sharpening a folding knife is a simple, basic maintenance measure that can be performed in a matter of minutes
- Clean off any dust, grime or debris from the knife blade and whetstone with a rag. Apply two or three drops of oil to the surface of the whetstone and rub it in with the rag
- Set the folding knife's blade on the surface of the whetstone at a 25- or 30-degree angle
- Push the blade away from you across the whetstone with moderate downward force between eight and 10 times. Push straight so that if you have a folding knife without a locking mechanism, the knife will not fold back on you. If the blade is longer than the width of the whetstone, push diagonally from heel (the part of the blade closest to the handle) to the tip with each stroke so the entire length of the blade goes over the whetstone
- Turn the knife over and repeat with the other side of the blade, making about four to six strokes on the whetstone. This will remove any burrs that formed on the blade
- Wipe grit from the stone with the rag. Apply a drop or two of oil to the newly sharpened blade and rub it along the entire length of the blade. Fold the blade back into the handle
How to Clean a Folding Knife:
It only takes a few minutes to thoroughly clean your folding knife, so clean it every time your knife accumulates dirt, residue or debris. Folding knives can be used outdoors and in the home. They can be used for a number of purposes from trimming back bushes to cutting animal skin
- Boil water in a pot
- Carefully unfold all blades and tools on the knife
- Use tongs to pick up folding knife, and carefully place in the pot of boiling water
- Remove folding knife with tongs after 45 seconds
- Place knife on clean towel. Let it stand for at least 5 minutes until it cools
- Scrub with wet toothbrush if the boiling water did not remove all of the dirt
- Put a few drops of light vegetable oil directly on the metal blade and carefully wipe clean with a paper towel. This will remove any remaining dirt
- Carefully close up all parts of folding knife
- 1 x Knife Tool
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.00||USD$ 8.77||USD$ 8.55||USD$ 8.26|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.