Customers Also Bought
- High hardness, high toughness, edge sharpness, lasting wear are the biggest feature of the Folding Knife
- Fixed with durable stainless steel screws, this Folding Knife is hard enough for long time using
- Keel shape handle of the Folding Knife is a humanize design for comfortable using
- Saw tooth knife edge is also a smart design adding sharp
- You can open this Hunting Knife easily with the spring assisted blade and locks into place securely
- Hole at the head of the handle is also a convenient detail of the Outdoor Knife
- Handle Material: Ebony
- Blade Material: 8Cr13
- Knives Length: 16cm/6.3in
- Blade Length: 7cm/2.8in
- Blade Thick: 2.5mm/0.1in
- Blade Width: 2.2cm/0.9in
- This survival Folding Knife will be the best partner of outdoor sports enthusiasts
- Fixed by Stainless Steel screw, you just cut what you want without worrying about break the knife
- Saw tooth knife edge is also a smart design adding sharp
- Bump surface design adds a function of skid resistance to the Hunting Knife
- The hardness and toughness ensure the standing long time wear and tear
How to Test a Survival Knife
Many people carry knives on a daily basis for the purpose light-duty cutting and opening packages and boxes. These knives are commonly folding knives with blades three inches or less in length, and often are carried clipped to a pocket or in a small sheath. Survival knives, on the other hand, are quite different. Featuring blade lengths of four inches or more and a fixed-blade design with heavy weight, survival knives must be capable of withstanding chopping, cutting and hammering tasks associated with survival in the outdoors
- Hold the knife to determine how well it fits your hand and how it feels. Determine if the handle is large enough or small enough for your hand. Evaluate the amount of traction the handle offers to prevent if from slipping. Evaluate the overall quality and finish of the knife.
- Cut a tomato or apple with the knife. Slice thin pieces from the tomato or apple to test the amount of control you have with the knife and to determine if fine detail work can be performed comfortably and confidently.
- Split wood with the knife. Place piece of wood 4 to 6 inches in diameter on the ground so it is standing vertically with the smaller end on the ground. Choose a typical firewood-length piece that is 1 1/2 to 2 feet long. Hold the knife handle firmly and place its blade at the top end of the wood at a right angle. Strike the top edge of the knife to force the blade down into the wood to begin splitting it. Continue working the blade down through the wood by striking the tip of the knife as the wood splits. Split the wood into various diameter sizes as would be needed to start and build a fire.
- Perform basic cutting tasks with the knife to simulate a survival situation. Cut cord, rope, twine, vines, small branches and other materials to evaluate the knife's capability.
- Put on a pair of safety glasses and hold the survival knife firmly by the handle. Place a large piece of wood, such a log, on the ground. Drive the point of the knife into the wood to at least one-third of the blade's overall length. Use a short length of wood to drive the knife into the log, if necessary. Stand to the side of the knife and strike the handle on the wide side of the blade with the wood to determine if the blade tip will fail and snap under force.
How to Pick a Survival Knife
A survival knife is an essential tool for the outdoorsman. Survival knives can be used for woodcutting, hunting, cooking, defense and a variety of other outdoor or emergency situations. Picking the right knife involves being aware of a number of elements and knife uses
- Choose a knife with a full tang. The tang is the part of the knife blade that extends into the knife handle. A full tang means that the blade extends far into the handle, providing extra strength, and less chance of blade breakage.
- Consider the knife size. Larger knives, though impressive to look at, are often unwieldy in real survival situations. Choose a knife that can handle delicate work, and will be easy to hold in your hand. The blade length should be somewhere between 4 to 6 inches.
- Select your blade type. Many companies offer double-blades. These are not ideal for survival situations -- often causing unnecessary hassle and accidents -- while giving no real benefit. Serrated blades are better at cutting clothing and flesh; smooth blades are easy to sharpen and better for cutting wood. Smooth blades are generally recommended for survival situations.
- Consider blade thickness. Your blade thickness should be between 5/32 to 8/32-inch to provide maximum strength and precision for delicate work.
- Choose a stainless steal or carbon-steel blade. Stainless steel blades do not rust as easily, but they can be more difficult to sharpen. Consider your skills and environment when choosing between these two materials.
- 1 x Knife
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.86||USD$ 8.40||USD$ 7.95||USD$ 7.34|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.