Customers Also Bought
- High hardness, high toughness, edge sharpness, lasting wear are the biggest feature of the Folding Knife
- Fixed with durable stainless steel screws, this Folding Knife is hard enough for long time using
- Keel shape handle of the Folding Knife is a humanize design for comfortable using
- Saw tooth knife edge is also a smart design adding sharp
- You can open this Hunting Knife easily with the spring assisted blade and locks into place securely
- Hole at the head of the handle is also a convenient detail of the Outdoor Knife
- Handle Material: Ebony
- Blade Material: 8Cr13
- Knives Length: 16cm/6.3in
- Blade Length: 7cm/2.8in
- Blade Thick: 2.5mm/0.1in
- Blade Width: 2.2cm/0.9in
- This survival Folding Knife will be the best partner of outdoor sports enthusiasts
- Fixed by Stainless Steel screw, you just cut what you want without worrying about break the knife
- Saw tooth knife edge is also a smart design adding sharp
- Bump surface design adds a function of skid resistance to the Hunting Knife
- The hardness and toughness ensure the standing long time wear and tear
How to Test a Survival Knife
Many people carry knives on a daily basis for the purpose light-duty cutting and opening packages and boxes. These knives are commonly folding knives with blades three inches or less in length, and often are carried clipped to a pocket or in a small sheath. Survival knives, on the other hand, are quite different. Featuring blade lengths of four inches or more and a fixed-blade design with heavy weight, survival knives must be capable of withstanding chopping, cutting and hammering tasks associated with survival in the outdoors
- Hold the knife to determine how well it fits your hand and how it feels. Determine if the handle is large enough or small enough for your hand. Evaluate the amount of traction the handle offers to prevent if from slipping. Evaluate the overall quality and finish of the knife.
- Cut a tomato or apple with the knife. Slice thin pieces from the tomato or apple to test the amount of control you have with the knife and to determine if fine detail work can be performed comfortably and confidently.
- Split wood with the knife. Place piece of wood 4 to 6 inches in diameter on the ground so it is standing vertically with the smaller end on the ground. Choose a typical firewood-length piece that is 1 1/2 to 2 feet long. Hold the knife handle firmly and place its blade at the top end of the wood at a right angle. Strike the top edge of the knife to force the blade down into the wood to begin splitting it. Continue working the blade down through the wood by striking the tip of the knife as the wood splits. Split the wood into various diameter sizes as would be needed to start and build a fire.
- Perform basic cutting tasks with the knife to simulate a survival situation. Cut cord, rope, twine, vines, small branches and other materials to evaluate the knife's capability.
- Put on a pair of safety glasses and hold the survival knife firmly by the handle. Place a large piece of wood, such a log, on the ground. Drive the point of the knife into the wood to at least one-third of the blade's overall length. Use a short length of wood to drive the knife into the log, if necessary. Stand to the side of the knife and strike the handle on the wide side of the blade with the wood to determine if the blade tip will fail and snap under force.
How to Pick a Survival Knife
A survival knife is an essential tool for the outdoorsman. Survival knives can be used for woodcutting, hunting, cooking, defense and a variety of other outdoor or emergency situations. Picking the right knife involves being aware of a number of elements and knife uses
- Choose a knife with a full tang. The tang is the part of the knife blade that extends into the knife handle. A full tang means that the blade extends far into the handle, providing extra strength, and less chance of blade breakage.
- Consider the knife size. Larger knives, though impressive to look at, are often unwieldy in real survival situations. Choose a knife that can handle delicate work, and will be easy to hold in your hand. The blade length should be somewhere between 4 to 6 inches.
- Select your blade type. Many companies offer double-blades. These are not ideal for survival situations -- often causing unnecessary hassle and accidents -- while giving no real benefit. Serrated blades are better at cutting clothing and flesh; smooth blades are easy to sharpen and better for cutting wood. Smooth blades are generally recommended for survival situations.
- Consider blade thickness. Your blade thickness should be between 5/32 to 8/32-inch to provide maximum strength and precision for delicate work.
- Choose a stainless steal or carbon-steel blade. Stainless steel blades do not rust as easily, but they can be more difficult to sharpen. Consider your skills and environment when choosing between these two materials.
- 1 x Knife
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.82||USD$ 8.35||USD$ 7.88||USD$ 7.26|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.